CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extinction Rebellion

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

These cunts are at it again. I could not help but notice one of the sit down protesters was a very fat woman with a dog. If the climate crisis really is that bad we cannot afford to have very fat people or pets.

That fat woman probably eats meat. We are told that eating meat raises methane levels. Will she give up her quarter pounders for the environment?

37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That fat woman probably eats meat. We are told that eating meat raises methane levels. Will she give up her quarter pounders for the environment?

If the fat cunt cut out the incessant farting the hole in the ozone layer would repair itself within days and all the crusty cunts could fuck off home to their tents.

They had no problem arresting miners going to a demo, but now they can think up of thousands of reasons why they shouldn't move these people on.

The reality is these Eco Loons are on the same side of the establishment, so get given a free pass to make our lives a misery.

Dole Not Coal

• Like 1

Maybe these cunts should consider popping over to Delhi or Beijing and protesting, I'd like to see how there received over there. Considering the Chinks and Indians are burning more coal than the Midlands during the industrial revolution, any reductions put in place by the western world will be negligible, given second and third world development.

Now I'm no expert on climatic change, however I am bright enough to see the diversification of certain companies into renewable energy, it's gonna be a good earner. This planet has gone through numerous cycles of cooling and warming given the available scientific evidence. Global warming could well be a myth I guess we're gonna have to just wait and see.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

I've basically stopped giving a shit one way or the other. I've only got two, maybe three more decades left at best and after that, fuck it. If humans fuck up the Earth's atmosphere and make it uninhabitable, then they deserve to sleep in the bed they've made for themselves. If not, no harm no foul. Either way, it's not my problem. The young people of today who are the future generations of tommorow, can kiss my ass and fuck off. 

Let them destroy themselves and take their shitty music and shitty garbage culture down the tubes with them. Do the world a favor.

2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I've basically stopped giving a shit one way or the other. I've only got two, maybe three more decades left at best and after that, fuck it. If humans fuck up the Earth's atmosphere and make it uninhabitable, then they deserve to sleep in the bed they've made for themselves. If not, no harm no foul. Either way, it's not my problem. The young people of today who are the future generations of tommorow, can kiss my ass and fuck off. 

Let them destroy themselves and take their shitty music and shitty garbage culture down the tubes with them. Do the world a favor.

I give you... Denis Leary..

"my kids? Fuck them! I didn't break the planet, it was this way when I found it."

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"my kids? Fuck them! I didn't break the planet, it was this way when I found it."

I love how that line precedes such a scathing rant which is delivered immediately after receiving applause, for what seems like a genuinely heartfelt and profound tribute to his son.

He wears his influences on his sleeve, but No Cure For Cancer and Lock and Load have some fucking great harangues in them.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I've basically stopped giving a shit one way or the other. I've only got two, maybe three more decades left at best and after that, fuck it. If humans fuck up the Earth's atmosphere and make it uninhabitable, then they deserve to sleep in the bed they've made for themselves. If not, no harm no foul. Either way, it's not my problem. 

Who would have expected such a selfish opinion from an American?? Fucking idiot.

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Who would have expected such a selfish opinion from an American?? Fucking idiot.

I've been banging on against the climate deniers for at least five years now drew, and I'm with the yank on this one. I've given up. He's summed up exactly the way I feel about it at this stage. 

It'll be interesting to see what boris the cunt has to say on the subject once he's duly installed as Chief Cunt of UK plc; will he follow his transatlantic buffoonalike into the denial camp, or will he actually try to do something about it? I suspect the former, given his denial of the obesity and diabetes epidemic sweeping our nation and his courting of Big Sugar in the name of profit. 

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm proud to say that the only difference between Boris and Donald is that we weren't fucking stupid enough to actually vote the cunt in.

True, but there's also some truth in the maxim that you get the politicians you deserve. I'd argue that the impending coronation of king boris is an inevitable consequence of our collective failure to agree on anyone decent. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Especially when it's his country and China who are the world's biggest polluters and resource guzzling, overpopulated shitholes that need their populations thinning.

Of course over on isacunt they all sit there fisting each other in a human centipede over "the Donald" and the so called "special relationship" so when the topic of climate change is brought up they conveniently leave out the yank cunts from their list of top polluting countries.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

True, but there's also some truth in the maxim that you get the politicians you deserve. I'd argue that the impending coronation of king boris is an inevitable consequence of our collective failure to agree on anyone decent. 

The conservative MPs have selected these two cunts themselves and left the final say to the party members. It is deeply worrying that it has been the elected MPs who have whittled it down to this hopeless pair one of whom will become PM. There must surely have been a better way of doing things .. perhaps the entire list of candidates put to the party membership?

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Especially when it's his country and China who are the world's biggest polluters and resource guzzling, overpopulated shitholes that need their populations thinning.

Of course over on isacunt they all sit there fisting each other in a human centipede over "the Donald" and the so called "special relationship" so when the topic of climate change is brought up they conveniently leave out the yank cunts from their list of top polluting countries.

At least you’re doung your bit to clean up the planet by going out after you’ve done your homework every day with your poop scooper and adding to your collection. 

Sad pathetic weasel faced little cunt.

Fuck Off 

11 hours ago, nocti said:

I love how that line precedes such a scathing rant which is delivered immediately after receiving applause, for what seems like a genuinely heartfelt and profound tribute to his son.

He wears his influences on his sleeve, but No Cure For Cancer and Lock and Load have some fucking great harangues in them.

'I'm an asshole' is the greatest song ever written.

"I like to park, in handicapped spaces, while handicapped people, make handicapped faces"

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Easy for you to say, living on your rinky-dink little island nation that encompasses roughly the same area as the state of Texas and which you could easily fit a good dozen or more of inside of the continental US.

Of course we generate a lot of waste and emissions. We're one of the largest countries on Earth. But when it comes to trying to reduce those emissions and develop new cleaner and more efficient technology to reduce them even more, the US has been a world leader whereas certain other countries have just been followers. 

Fuck off.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, King Billy said:

At least you’re doung your bit to clean up the planet by going out after you’ve done your homework every day with your poop scooper and adding to your collection. 

Sad pathetic weasel faced little cunt.

Fuck Off 

At least i'm "doung" my bit? Are you turning chinese? Or is because you're a dung brained fucking moron with dog shit on the mind 24/7 

Stupid prick

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm guessing you're one of the "younger generation" of no-class cunts who are stinking up the world with your shitty music and shitty celebrities and shitty cellphone obsessed culture. 

Everytime I think of how you douchebags are the ones who will inherit the world, I actually hope for a future environmental disaster.

I hope the human race ends on what would be the last day of my life anyway.

Talk about perfect timing... 😄😄😄

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

At least i'm "doung" my bit? Are you turning chinese? Or is because you're a dung brained fucking moron with dog shit on the mind 24/7 

Stupid prick

If he is, it would be from over exposure to a toxic piece of shit like you.

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Easy for you to say, living on your rinky-dink little island nation that encompasses roughly the same area as the state of Texas and which you could easily fit a good dozen or more of inside of the continental US.

Of course we generate a lot of waste and emissions. We're one of the largest countries on Earth. But when it comes to trying to reduce those emissions and develop new cleaner and more efficient technology to reduce them even more, the US has been a world leader whereas certain other countries have just been followers. 

Fuck off.

Despite Britain being bigger than 40 of your states individually and Hawaii ironically not being any part of and nowhere near North America whatsoever, so your "continental U.S" spiel is an oxymoron.

Amazing how the "world leader"in reducing carbon emissions is one of the world's biggest carbon emissions makers and accounts for something like 4.5% of the planet's emissions, while our country is one of the lowest in the world isn't it?

You don't lead the world at anything apart from mind numbingly shit superhero dross and stars wars films ad nauseam. Oh and sucking the japs' micro penises, you're really good at that too lol.

But hey just keep repeating "MAGA" and it i'm sure it will all go away.

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Leary's a cunt, he stole his whole act off the late, great, Bill Hicks.