CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extinction Rebellion

Penny Farthing

On 16/07/2019 at 09:46, camberwell gypsy said:

That fat woman probably eats meat. We are told that eating meat raises methane levels. Will she give up her quarter pounders for the environment?

The only quarter pounders she'll be giving up are the ones splashing down her toilet, the lardy-arsed fat fuck.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Despite Britain being bigger than 40 of your states individually and Hawaii ironically not being any part of and nowhere near North America whatsoever, so your "continental U.S" spiel is an oxymoron.

Forty of our states as long as you only count states the size of Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Delaware. Fucking lying idiot.

Oxy: stupid like an ox = you.

Moron: brainless fuckwit = you.

Hence YOU are an "oxymoron".

Amazing how the "world leader"in reducing carbon emissions is one of the world's biggest carbon emissions makers and accounts for something like 4.5% of the planet's emissions, while our country is one of the lowest in the world isn't it?

You're dumber than a fucking fence post aren't you? Like I said... we're one of the largest nation's on Earth. Of course we're going to account for a large percentage of anything, while a little runt country like yours will account for practically nil of anything.

** No offense intended to all those of you here who are NOT slime sucking assholes like errorerectile dysfunction.

You don't lead the world at anything apart from mind numbingly shit superhero dross and stars wars films ad nauseam. Oh and sucking the japs' micro penises, you're really good at that too lol.

And who is that tries so desperately to copy everything we do....? 🤔 

Oh right, it's you.

But hey just keep repeating "MAGA" and it i'm sure it will all go away.

If you think everyone in the US is a MAGA chanting Trumptard, you're even stupider than they are.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
23 minutes ago, kylie said:

Leary's a cunt, he stole his whole act off the late, great, Bill Hicks.

I never was a fan of Leary, especially after he started whoring himself out to one of the big auto makers by doing the voice overs for some shitty truck commercials.

Hicks was a genius.

Guest Erroreptile404
27 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Forty of our states as long as you only count states the size of Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Delaware. Fucking lying idiot.

I don't think you understand what i said but it doesn't really matter Britain is bigger than most of your states and this is just a fact, i looked up "rhode island" just for a quick check and it's laughably 3'000km2 LOL! while the UK is 250'000km2 not including the multitude of British territories. Even the trashy state of florida you're from is small compared to the UK, so what were you saying moron?

ou're dumber than a fucking fence post aren't you? Like I said... we're one of the largest nation's on Earth. Of course we're going to account for a large percentage of anything, while a little runt country like yours will account for practically nil of anything.

** No offense intended to all those of you here who are NOT slime sucking assholes like errorerectile dysfunction.

Your country really isn't that big or impressive actually, there's far bigger places on earth that don't account for a fraction of your carbon footprint, You're just a bunch of resource guzzling, polluting arseholes that need to fuck off. Oh yeah we don't  have a high footprint probably due to us adopting green energy years ago and doing the industrial revolution donkey's years before still developing countries like the united slums were a thing.

And who is that tries so desperately to copy everything we do....? 🤔 

Oh right, it's you.

What exactly have we copied from you? You idiots haven't got an original thought in your heads, it's all stolen from the UK. Heck the head designer at Apple Jonathan Ive, is fucking english which says its all really doesn't it.

If you think everyone in the US is a MAGA chanting Trumptard, you're even stupider than they are.

You sound the epitome of a MAGA chanting yank fucktard funnily enough.

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think I know what happened to Ding. He's transcended the limits of mind and body, becoming a fart-like pathogen transmitted by air...

Did you notice that Ding, disappeared at the exact same time as Manky and Nobgobbler? Leaving you as the only northerner.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I don't think you understand what i said but it doesn't really matter Britain is bigger than most of your states and this is just a fact, i looked up "rhode island" just for a quick check and it's laughably 3'000km2 LOL! while the UK is 250'000km2 not including the multitude of British territories. Even the trashy state of florida you're from is small compared to the UK, so what were you saying moron?

Your country really isn't that big or impressive actually, there's far bigger places on earth that don't account for a fraction of your carbon footprint, You're just a bunch of resource guzzling, polluting arseholes that need to fuck off. Oh yeah we don't  have a high footprint probably due to us adopting green energy years ago and doing the industrial revolution donkey's years before still developing countries like the united slums were a thing.

What exactly have we copied from you? You idiots haven't got an original thought in your heads, it's all stolen from the UK. Heck the head designer at Apple Jonathan Ive, is fucking english which says its all really doesn't it.

You sound the epitome of a MAGA chanting yank fucktard funnily enough.

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm continuing to waste time on an obvious bullshitter like you, but I guess it's just boredom and lack of any more pressing concerns.

Anyway, as to your first and most obvious lie re: the size of Britain vs the size of the US, that is so easily debunked, I can't understand why you even bothered...

As for the rest of your trash, the physical size of one country vs another doesn't take population density which is obviously the main driver of carbon emissions.

You also failed to note that even though, because of our size we're amongst the largest producers of carbon emissions, we're also one of the leaders in reduction of them, too...

bpco2-720x513.png

As for what you've copied from us.... go back to the late 50's/early 60's:and listen to the Beatles, Stones and all the other "British invasion" bands copying the likes of Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, Elmore James, Elvis Presley, Little Richard, Carl Perkins, Chuck Berry, etc, etc, etc, etc just to name a few. Then look at just about every other cultural change you all have experienced since then and you can trace it back to the US.

Fuck MAGA and fuck you. 

If you were an American, you'd be a drooling idiot Trumptard yourself.

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm continuing to waste time on an obvious bullshitter like you, but I guess it's just boredom and lack of any more pressing concerns.

Anyway, as to your first and most obvious lie re: the size of Britain vs the size of the US, that is so easily debunked, I can't understand why you even bothered...

map-of-united-states-compared-to-united-

I'm assuming you recognize the small, irregularly shaped dark blue splotch in the center as being the entire UK including England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.

Furthermore:

ukvsusa.jpg

http://www.lostinthepond.com/2014/02/11-us-states-that-are-larger-than-uk.html

As for the rest of your trash, the physical size of one country vs another doesn't take population density which is obviously the main driver of carbon emissions.

You also failed to note that even though, because of our size we're amongst the largest producers of carbon emissions, we're also one of the leaders in reduction of them, too...

bpco2-720x513.png

As for what you've copied from us.... go back to the late 50's/early 60's:and listen to the Beatles, Stones and all the other "British invasion" bands copying the likes of Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, Elmore James, Elvis Presley, Little Richard, Carl Perkins, Chuck Berry, etc, etc, etc, etc just to name a few. Then look at just about every other cultural change you all have experienced since then and you can trace it back to the US.

Fuck MAGA and fuck you. 

Salty, a word in your shell like, pal.

Despite qualifying your posts by saying that you don't intend any offence to other posters on here with your running down of the UK, I can assure you that whilst we're all keen to run ourselves down, the one thing a British person hates is when an outsider takes a pop at us.

The evidence of this is apparent. After you slated us before, you successfully united various members on here in their condemnation of you, members who had spent years at each others throat.

After our initial crossing of swords, I've grown to quite like you and I think it's good to have a diverse membership from different backgrounds. But if you carry on slating us and getting wound up by every attack on the US, all you'll do is unite everyone against you.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
16 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You're right because Britain is 250'000km2 full stop and the size comparison maps on google images are for the most part horribly inaccurate and made by insecure, americans with little dick complexes over everything.You lot seem to think the UK is about 11'000km2, but then again i shouldn't expect anything less from someone who thinks Keeping up appearances and Last of the summer wine are accurate portrayals of Britain in 2019.

33 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Then look at just about every other cultural change you all have experienced since then and you can trace it back to the US.

Name them then. Also what's your excuse for Britain dominating the music scene in the 60's,70's,80's,90's,2000's and 2010's?

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

bpco2-720x513.png

Fuck MAGA and fuck you. 

A better measure of individual energy consumption is CO2 per capita. This illustrates the point, but it's also a little misleading:

co2-emissions-per-capita.pngOf the three highest total CO2 producers, in order, China ranks 47th in the per capita measure, the US 16th and India 158th. China generated double the CO2 that the US does whilst having greater than 4 times the population.

So from this is can be concluded that Yanks are indeed gas guzzling polluters, whereas the breed-like-rabbits, but industrious, little yellow cunts need their gonads smashed with sledgehammers.

Guest Erroreptile404
22 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

A better measure of individual energy consumption is CO2 per capita. This is illustrates the point, but it's also a little misleading:

co2-emissions-per-capita.pngOf the three highest total CO2 p

What the eff is going on with the Netherlands to produce that much CO2.

3 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Despite Britain being bigger than 40 of your states individually and Hawaii ironically not being any part of and nowhere near North America whatsoever, so your "continental U.S" spiel is an oxymoron.

Amazing how the "world leader"in reducing carbon emissions is one of the world's biggest carbon emissions makers and accounts for something like 4.5% of the planet's emissions, while our country is one of the lowest in the world isn't it?

You don't lead the world at anything apart from mind numbingly shit superhero dross and stars wars films ad nauseam. Oh and sucking the japs' micro penises, you're really good at that too lol.

But hey just keep repeating "MAGA" and it i'm sure it will all go away.

It’s a pity you don't go away.

Wanker

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s a pity you don't go away.

Wanker

Billy... When you write absolute wank comebacks like this I really do seriously consider just throwing you in the pen with Reptile and letting him have his way with you. If you're going to draw this shit out at least make it entertaining.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Billy... When you write absolute wank comebacks like this I really do seriously consider just throwing you in the pen with Reptile and letting him have his way with you. If you're going to draw this shit out at least make it entertaining.

Sorry RK I’ll make sure to clear all my posts with you first

WTF

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry RK I’ll make sure to clear all my posts with you first

WTF

That isn't necessary - just thinking out loud. Do as you please, just keep in mind it might end up with me jumping on you from the rafters with a nice bit of piano wire and a vat of acid nearby if the quality doesn't improve somewhat. 

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That isn't necessary - just thinking out loud. Do as you please, just keep in mind it might end up with me jumping on you from the rafters with a nice bit of piano wire and a vat of acid nearby if the quality doesn't improve somewhat. 

Save your breath RK You’ll need it to blow up your girlfriend when you get home.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Salty, a word in your shell like, pal.

Despite qualifying your posts by saying that you don't intend any offence to other posters on here with your running down of the UK, I can assure you that whilst we're all keen to run ourselves down, the one thing a British person hates is when an outsider takes a pop at us.

The evidence of this is apparent. After you slated us before, you successfully united various members on here in their condemnation of you, members who had spent years at each others throat.

After our initial crossing of swords, I've grown to quite like you and I think it's good to have a diverse membership from different backgrounds. But if you carry on slating us and getting wound up by every attack on the US, all you'll do is unite everyone against you.

Please take note of the fact and keep it in mind.... I don't do that unprovoked.

I only take swipes at your country in response to someone taking swipes at mine.

And while I fully understand the concept of it being OK to talk shit about one's own town, state or country while outsiders doing the same thing is not cool, you ought to cut one a little slack when one of your own starts the country bashing. 

If it were the other way around, I would expect you to say whatever you needed to stand up for your home, even if it meant disparaging mine, as long as you weren't the one who started it.

At least I took the effort to say "no offense intended". How about next time some shitbag like errorerectiledysfunction404 starts knocking the US, you step up and remind him of what he's starting and what it will lead to.

Either that or just don't take words on a computer screen so seriously. 

They can't hurt you.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

A better measure of individual energy consumption is CO2 per capita. This illustrates the point, but it's also a little misleading:

co2-emissions-per-capita.pngOf the three highest total CO2 producers, in order, China ranks 47th in the per capita measure, the US 16th and India 158th. China generated double the CO2 that the US does whilst having greater than 4 times the population.

So from this is can be concluded that Yanks are indeed gas guzzling polluters, whereas the breed-like-rabbits, but industrious, little yellow cunts need their gonads smashed with sledgehammers.

Now ask yourself why we use a lot of gas. I would say it's because we have very limited mass transit over here. Our largest cities have effective mass transit, but it's very expensive and difficult for smaller cities and towns to develop commuter rail systems because it requires a lot of demolition of existing infrastructure to make room for it. 

Then you've got the issue of the great distances between our cities due to how spread out everything is this country.

Certainly, certain segments of our populace exacerbate the problem by continuing to buy large, gas guzzling vehicles and the auto industry keeps on building them, but it's a much more complex situation than just that.

To just impugn everyone here as being uncaring gas guzzling pigs isn't right either.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Now ask yourself why we use a lot of gas. I would say it's because we have very limited mass transit over here. Our largest cities have effective mass transit, but it's very expensive and difficult for smaller cities and towns to develop commuter rail systems because it requires a lot of demolition of existing infrastructure to make room for it. 

Then you've got the issue of the great distances between our cities due to how spread out everything is this country.

Certainly, certain segments of our populace exacerbate the problem by continuing to buy large, gas guzzling vehicles and the auto industry keeps on building them, but it's a much more complex situation than just that.

To just impugn everyone here as being uncaring gas guzzling pigs isn't right either.

The fact that you all have a longstanding and illogical stiffy over antiquated engine technology (namely the V8 engine) doesn't help either. How many pickup trucks do you really need? Do you even put anything in the back, or are you all just compensating for something?

imgres5.jpg