CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extinction Rebellion

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi
On 18/07/2019 at 18:41, DrCunt said:

Awwww. You've fallen for the yank, haven't you, Judy.

Get a fucking room.

I love the Yank. What’s it got to do with you nose ointment?

By the way, what’s this “fucking room” you’re on about? Where can i get one and how much is it?

Guest DrCunt
16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I love the Yank. What’s it got to do with you nose ointment?

By the way, what’s this “fucking room” you’re on about? Where can i get one and how much is it?

I'd formulate a suitable cockney humerous response to this if you were worth the effort these days. Alas.

• 2 months later...

These latest strikes are a predatory paedophile's dream. Not allowed within 500 yards of a school? Just pick off a straggler from the nearest protest march, sorted.

Also, harsh as it may sound, the inbred denizens of Vanuata aren't really going to be that much of a loss to humanity, now are they?

• Like 1

Guest Cock Holster
On 17/07/2019 at 18:38, Salty Piss Flap said:

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm continuing to waste time on an obvious bullshitter like you, but I guess it's just boredom and lack of any more pressing concerns.

Anyway, as to your first and most obvious lie re: the size of Britain vs the size of the US, that is so easily debunked, I can't understand why you even bothered...

As for the rest of your trash, the physical size of one country vs another doesn't take population density which is obviously the main driver of carbon emissions.

You also failed to note that even though, because of our size we're amongst the largest producers of carbon emissions, we're also one of the leaders in reduction of them, too...

bpco2-720x513.png

As for what you've copied from us.... go back to the late 50's/early 60's:and listen to the Beatles, Stones and all the other "British invasion" bands copying the likes of Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson, Elmore James, Elvis Presley, Little Richard, Carl Perkins, Chuck Berry, etc, etc, etc, etc just to name a few. Then look at just about every other cultural change you all have experienced since then and you can trace it back to the US.

Fuck MAGA and fuck you. 

If you were an American, you'd be a drooling idiot Trumptard yourself.

Fucking hell, you want a fucking medal for reducing your carbon footprint? Your still amongst the worst polluters on earth with 3/4 time the carbon footprint per person when compared to most European countries with similar standards of living. European countries which have far higher population density.

Fucking ignorant cunts like you is what make the rest of us despise / laugh at your shit stain of a country. Driving around in your frankly retarded vehicles and they’re woefully inefficient engines.

Cant you start your own fanny flap corner for yanks? Stop infesting this one with your dribble.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

Fucking hell, you want a fucking medal for reducing your carbon footprint? Your still amongst the worst polluters on earth with 3/4 time the carbon footprint per person when compared to most European countries with similar standards of living. European countries which have far higher population density.

Fucking ignorant cunts like you is what make the rest of us despise / laugh at your shit stain of a country. Driving around in your frankly retarded vehicles and they’re woefully inefficient engines.

Cant you start your own fanny flap corner for yanks? Stop infesting this one with your dribble.

I love making retarded goofballs like you go into insane fits of spitting, mouth foaming rage. 😄

Keep it up, fool. 

I find it tremendously entertaining!!!! 😎

On 20/09/2019 at 20:10, Cuntybaws said:

These latest strikes are a predatory paedophile's dream. Not allowed within 500 yards of a school? Just pick off a straggler from the nearest protest march, sorted.

Also, harsh as it may sound, the inbred denizens of Vanuata aren't really going to be that much of a loss to humanity, now are they?

That depends. With Florida under water and New York bubbling down, the Yanks may start shipping in some hands to build new infrastructure . That is if the boat doesn’t sink from the occupants’ weight. Mexicans are becoming harder to catch these days.

• 1 year later...
Guest judgetwi

It’s a tragedy that these middle class pricks didn’t have parents who could afford private education or have the contacts to get them a cushy job in the banks, the Civil Service or the BB fucking C. 

Not my problem though ...... just get out of my way Tarquin you two bob loser.