CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extinction Rebellion

Penny Farthing

Guest DrCunt
17 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Now ask yourself why we use a lot of gas. I would say it's because we have very limited mass transit over here. Our largest cities have effective mass transit, but it's very expensive and difficult for smaller cities and towns to develop commuter rail systems because it requires a lot of demolition of existing infrastructure to make room for it. 

Then you've got the issue of the great distances between our cities due to how spread out everything is this country.

Certainly, certain segments of our populace exacerbate the problem by continuing to buy large, gas guzzling vehicles and the auto industry keeps on building them, but it's a much more complex situation than just that.

To just impugn everyone here as being uncaring gas guzzling pigs isn't right either.

China is 97.6% of the size of the US, so the distance arguments don't hold water. Additionally, a large amount of the CO2 produced in China can be attributed to the manufacture of goods of which the US is by far the largest consumer (to the tune of $468B), hence your gargantuan trade deficit. Your average chink is too poor to buy the shit they produce. As I said, the graph is somewhat misleading.

Regardless, methane is a far worse greenhouse gas than CO2 and you bariatric cunts produce far more than your fair share of that. Try cutting down to just 1/3 of a cow and two dozen pancakes each for breakfast.

8 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

China is 97.6% of the size of the US, so the distance arguments don't hold water. Additionally, a large amount of the CO2 produced in China can be attributed to the manufacture of goods of which the US is by far the largest consumer (to the tune of $468B), hence your gargantuan trade deficit. Your average chink is too poor to buy the shit they produce. As I said, the graph is somewhat misleading.

Regardless, methane is a far worse greenhouse gas than CO2 and you bariatric cunts produce far more than your fair share of that. Try cutting down to just 1/3 of a cow and two dozen pancakes each for breakfast.

fuckin chinese

😑

Guest judgetwi

I’ve seen the fucking piles of trash these green cunts left behind them the last time they were poncing around London saving the fucking world. 

Fuck these attention seeking, facefuck, instacunt fucking wankers. Fuck off to India and China and tell them they’re not allowed to live the life you take for granted.

Dumb fucking cunts.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve seen the fucking piles of trash these green cunts left behind them the last time they were poncing around London saving the fucking world. 

Fuck these attention seeking, facefuck, instacunt fucking wankers. Fuck off to India and China and tell them they’re not allowed to live the life you take for granted.

Dumb fucking cunts.

I make you right. Fuck the planet. It’s fucking shit anyway.

49 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Dumb fucking cunts.

You've seen litter on the streets? Bullshit, never happened.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, DrCunt said:

China has trains and a population that is mostly too poor to afford automobiles.

Next I guess you're gonna tell me Britain doesn't import Chinese goods. Or that you import less of them. To which I would once again point out to you the fact that GB is 1/40th the size of the US and the entire UK has a population of 63 million vs our population of 310 million.

Finally, i haven't eaten a steak in well over a decade and I stopped eating pancakes when I was a teenager. 

Generalize much?

Guest judgetwi

Why are you trying to justify yourself to these wankers Yank? They don’t give a flyer about your diet. 

Just read the shit they write and take the piss out of the arselicking cunts. They will hate you but they hate you anyway. Might as well have a laugh.

Guest Erroreptile404
7 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

China has trains and a population that is mostly too poor to afford automobiles.

But is still going to overtake you lot in the very near future whether you like it or not.

7 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

GB is 1/40th the size of the US and the entire UK has a population of 63 million vs our population of 310 million.

66 million and growing actually, the UK is 250'000km which the the rest of the world seems to have a massive chip on their shoulder over because we're not the size of some poxy state in america like "`Rhode island" or whatever and is actually fairly large as islands go. 5th biggest economy in the world etc. Fuck off.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

But is still going to overtake you lot in the very near future whether you like it or not.

66 million and growing actually, the UK is 250'000km which the the rest of the world seems to have a massive chip on their shoulder over because we're not the size of some poxy state in america like "`Rhode island" or whatever and is actually fairly large as islands go. 5th biggest economy in the world etc. Fuck off.

California and Texas individually are each bigger than the UK. 

Also, contrary to your false claim, California has the world's fifth largest economy, which puts it ahead of the UK.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_California

There is nothing wrong with being a small, island nation. I didn't bring it up as a put down, no matter what the chip on your own shoulder whispered in your ear. I only mentioned it in order to put your claim about the carbon footprint of the US compared to that of Britain into context. If you're going to pat your country on the back for having comparatively low carbon emissions, it needs to be pointed out that yours is also a comparatively small country next to ours.

I think I'm beginning to understand what's behind your hypersensitivity to the subject of things associated with you being small.

Fuck off.

Guest DrCunt
18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Dumb fucking cunts.

Awwww. You've fallen for the yank, haven't you, Judy.

Get a fucking room.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

California and Texas individually are each bigger than the UK. 

Lol only 10 of your pathetic states are vaguely bigger than the UK, and they're all empty shitty wasteland anyway.

Also, contrary to your false claim, California has the world's fifth largest economy, which puts it ahead of the UK.

More bullshit from an americunt with an inferiority complex, california doesn't even close to the UK. Hopefully that massive earthquake fucks that slum up as well the other 2/3 of your country which it's predicted to do soon. 

There is nothing wrong with being a small, island nation. I didn't bring it up as a put down, no matter what the chip on your own shoulder whispered in your ear.

I wouldn't know, we're a pretty big island nation bigger than most of your little states as has already been mentioned which your americunt little dick complex can't seem to handle

think I'm beginning to understand what's behind your hypersensitivity to the subject of things associated with you being small.

Fuck off.

Your country isn't that big at all it's mostly empty wasteland and sparsely populated compared to us, countries vastly bigger than you have half a fraction of your carbon emissions so your bullshit size argument falls flat on it's face again. You're just a bunch of fat, backwards resource guzzling cunts with little dick complexes. Britain doesn't have any complex at all, we know we're better than trash like the united slums and always have been.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
31 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Lol only 10 of your pathetic states are vaguely bigger than the UK, and they're all empty shitty wasteland anyway.

More bullshit from an americunt with an inferiority complex, california doesn't even close to the UK. Hopefully that massive earthquake fucks that slum up as well the other 2/3 of your country which it's predicted to do soon. 

I wouldn't know, we're a pretty big island nation bigger than most of your little states as has already been mentioned which your americunt little dick complex can't seem to handle

Your country isn't that big at all it's mostly empty wasteland and sparsely populated compared to us, countries vastly bigger than you have half a fraction of your carbon emissions so your bullshit size argument falls flat on it's face again. You're just a bunch of fat, backwards resource guzzling cunts with little dick complexes. Britain doesn't have any complex at all, we know we're better than trash like the united slums and always have been.

calecon1.jpg

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/california-economy-16-mind-blowing-facts-2019-4-1028142608#california-would-be-the-fifth-largest-economy-in-the-world1

calecon2b.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_California

I back my assertions up with data from known, reliable sources.

All you do is spout venemous bullshit.

Fuck off.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

He also pokes chunks of dog shit with his special stick. He’s a complete wanker.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
16 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

back my assertions up with data from known, reliable sources.

All you do is spout venemous bullshit.

Fuck off.

So it's not the 5th biggest economy in the world at all and Britain is just like i said, fantasy bullshit articles from biased americunt news websites and wikipedia pages edited by wanker septics with fragile egos don't count as real sources.

Fuck off moron

Asinine-America-HATERS-GONNA-HATE-150x150.jpg.c880de808dd4e6bc0ff7a1fb0988542e.jpg

Guest Erroreptile404
20 minutes ago, Ape said:

He also pokes chunks of dog shit with his special stick. He’s a complete wanker.

Like i've already said you and shit for brains billy and are the only dog shit i poke with a stick, now fuck off and play with your train sets you unfunny prick.

Guest DrCunt
24 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Punkape earns more than that. He would be the world's 5th largest economy. Remarkable considering it's all from renting his bottom to well hung black men.