CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Palestine

Penny Farthing

23 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

All this fuckwittery over a place that has never existed as a truly independent state. The nearest it ever came to be any close to being called a country was in the period 1920 to 1948 as Mandatory Palestine. Fuckers need to get a life.

Or just whack off their own fore skin, stick a coaster on their head and build themself a nice house on the settlements. Cunts need to wake up.

• Like 1

So you're basically saying that it's fine for children to showered in white phosphorus and for a people to have there land stolen piece by piece? For oppression against a people while the world pretends they don't see it.

The western world allows Israel to have nuclear weapons and not be subject to treaties covering there use and proliferation. Then we basically threaten Iran with invasion for pursuing a less aggressive nuclear stance than Israel.

No wonder the fucking Islamic world hates what we stand for.

Now I'm happy for my taxes to support those in need, the underprivileged, children and those that are sick and disabled. However sending aid to Israel and turning a blind eye to there human rights abuses doesn't sit right with me.

You fucking wanker.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Or just whack off their own fore skin, stick a coaster on their head and build themself a nice house on the settlements. Cunts need to wake up.

Its is a strange world that we live in and it is always old whitey who is to blame .. in London dark complexion cunts killing other dark complexion cunts, but blaming the rest of us for not respecting their culture and squealing foul if we intervene. Regardless of what happens if we lock them up they convert to allah and we pay huge sums to keep them locked up when perhaps it would be better if we let them drop through a hatch and swing from a rope.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

So you're basically saying that it's fine for children to showered in white phosphorus and for a people to have there land stolen piece by piece? For oppression against a people while the world pretends they don't see it.

The western world allows Israel to have nuclear weapons and not be subject to treaties covering there use and proliferation. Then we basically threaten Iran with invasion for pursuing a less aggressive nuclear stance than Israel.

Now I'm happy for my taxes to support those in need, the underprivileged, children and those that are sick and disabled. However sending aid to Israel and turning a blind eye to there human rights abuses doesn't sit right with me.

You fucking wanker.

I have not said that I am happy either way nor has Billy said that, basically we have both said fuck both sides. I bet that you are really a combat white 18 power fruitcake Marjorie.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

All this fuckwittery over a place that has never existed as a truly independent state. The nearest it ever came to be any close to being called a country was in the period 1920 to 1948 as Mandatory Palestine. Fuckers need to get a life.

You dozy fucking cow. Cue endless Jew baiters crying their crocodile tears over the poor Palestinian children. “The longest hatred” trotted out for another airing. 

Rinse and repeat.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You dozy fucking cow.

I'm beginning to suspect that, much like the plot of "Speed", Pen simply HAS to keep posting at a certain rate otherwise her pacemaker will explode, or something.

It's a pity that her content is more Father Dougal than Keanu Reeves.

image.jpg

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm beginning to suspect that, much like the plot of "Speed", Pen simply HAS to keep posting at a certain rate otherwise her pacemaker will explode, or something.

It's a pity that her content is more Father Dougal than Keanu Reeves.

I and I suspect that you HAVE to keep posting these kind of reactions to to my noms because you have nothing to say about anything but the microprocessor that has replaced your brain would overheat if you did not react.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You fucking wanker.

I agree with you 100% MC and the funny thing about the truth is it remains the truth, whether it's believed or not. There is no anti-Semitism in the Labour Party (try your true blue Tories for that), but there is condemnation of Israel which exactly matches UN condemnation. British Zionist jews just want to smother anything that exposes their support of a blood soaked, evil regime. Same with the jewish lobby in the US.

Lady P however is just a shit stirrer, who refuses to sleep with me even though we're married.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I agree with you 100% MC and the funny thing about the truth is it remains the truth, whether it's believed or not. There is no anti-Semitism in the Labour Party (try your true blue Tories for that), but there is condemnation of Israel which exactly matches UN condemnation. British Zionist jews just want to smother anything that exposes their support of a blood soaked, evil regime. Same with the jewish lobby in the US.

Lady P however is just a shit stirrer, who refuses to sleep with me even though we're married.

Bullshit! You’re married to Shameless Checkmebatty you lying cunt.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You dozy fucking cow. Cue endless Jew baiters crying their crocodile tears over the poor Palestinian children. “The longest hatred” trotted out for another airing. 

Rinse and repeat.

Fuck off RabbiTwi, I had a feeling you'd be all over this nom like Jimmy Savile at a kids hospital.

Your blatant support of an apartheid regime just solidifies your ignorance and cuntishness.

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I have not said that I am happy either way nor has Billy said that, basically we have both said fuck both sides. I bet that you are really a combat white 18 power fruitcake Marjorie.

I am more and more moving toward that conclusion myself.

I've voted Democrat (liberal) since Bill Clinton, but over the past few years, I've seen the left doing what the right did years earlier... going over the edge of silliness and irrationality over ideological crap, like so-called social justice and diversity.

For the first time in 30 years, I'm considering the possibility of not casting a vote for President next year. If my party nominates some far-left SJW wackjob nitwit like Kamala Harris, I'd just as soon see the idiot Trump get reelected with s solid Democrat majority in Congress to stymie his every move and possibly remove him from office via impeachment.

Let Pence take over and spend the rest of his term as a neutered porch dog.

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Npt0cmN.jpg

58 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck off RabbiTwi, I had a feeling you'd be all over this nom like Jimmy Savile at a kids hospital.

Your blatant support of an apartheid regime just solidifies your ignorance and cuntishness.

There was another wanker on here a few years ago who would get enraged any time you pointed out that Israel is no better than a rogue state that constantly flouts international law. Funnily enough, he was from London as well.

It's a shame that The Judge wasn't about in Nazi Germany during the Holocaust, although I imagine that all the ovens in Auschwitz combined would struggle to incinerate his grotesquely obese carcass.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There was another wanker on here a few years ago who would get enraged any time you pointed out that Israel is no better than a rogue state that constantly flouts international law. Funnily enough, he was from London as well.

It's a shame that The Judge wasn't about in Nazi Germany during the Holocaust, although I imagine that all the ovens in Auschwitz combined would struggle to incinerate his grotesquely obese carcass.

Holocaust?   Bullshit, never happened.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I and I suspect that you HAVE to keep posting these kind of reactions to to my noms because you have nothing to say about anything but the microprocessor that has replaced your brain would overheat if you did not react.

I've got to admire your dedication. With most posters the honeymoon period wears off after a few weeks, maybe months, but you've kept it up consistently for a whole fucking decade.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've got to admire your dedication. With most posters the honeymoon period wears off after a few weeks, maybe months, but you've kept it up consistently for a whole fucking decade.

Thank God that the internet wasn't invented in 1867, otherwise the cunt would have a seven figure post count.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

AbsoFuckinLoutely Ratty, a very insightful and lucid reply from you. Unfortunately the whole mainstream media is owned and controlled by Zionist Jews, censoring and sanitising reporting of Israeli events, particularly when it involves conflicts with the Palestinians. You might have noticed my use of the phrase Zionist Jews, for there are many decent Jewish people who are disgusted by the behaviour of the Israeli state.

The whole character assassination of the labour party with the smear of anti-semitism, is a deliberate attempt by these fucking cunts to divide the only legitimate opposition to the Zionist owned Tory party. 

Just for the record my grandfather fought his way of a beach in Dunkirk and I am no fan of the Nazis, and veterans of WW2 would be disgusted to think that Nazism merely took another guise as the state of Israel.

Edited by Major Cunt
Fucking auto-complete