CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Real dead gingers for drugs

and

Scotland’s drug-related death toll has increased by 27% over the past year to reach a record high of 1,187, putting the country on a par in terms of the fatality rate per capita with the United States. The death rate is now more than three times that of England and Wales, and has more than doubled since 2008, when there were 574 deaths. It is higher than any other EU country.

If the Haggis shaggers want to stay in the EU they're welcome to do so, I'm sure the corrupt cunts who run the EU will be only too happy to subsidise their health service to help facilitate the care of increasing numbers of gingery crack addled trannies roaming the Highlands.

59db5126bb4b9_Valencia05.jpg.a5ce97f265f

CUNTS!

• Like 1

It's all just natural backlash from another Trainspotting film being released. Rest assured, we've reinforced the Wall and increased patrols along the border to contain the spread of the epidemic and all broadcasts of Braveheart have been blocked remotely to avoid giving the tweaky bastards any ideas.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, kylie said:

Scotland’s drug-related death toll has increased by 27% over the past year to reach a record high of 1,187, putting the country on a par in terms of the fatality rate per capita with the United States.

I'm not seeing what your actual problem is here, unless you're contending that the death rate still isn't nearly high enough?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kylie said:

Scotland’s drug-related death toll has increased by 27% over the past year to reach a record high of 1,187, putting the country on a par in terms of the fatality rate per capita with the United States. The death rate is now more than three times that of England and Wales, and has more than doubled since 2008, when there were 574 deaths. It is higher than any other EU country.

If the Haggis shaggers want to stay in the EU they're welcome to do so, I'm sure the corrupt cunts who run the EU will be only too happy to subsidise their health service to help facilitate the care of increasing numbers of gingery crack addled trannies roaming the Highlands.

CUNTS!

I'm guessing that 'shoving a beer bottle up a tramp's arse', wasn't one of the deciding factors when Edinburgh was named European City of culture.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm guessing that 'shoving a beer bottle up a tramp's arse', wasn't one of the deciding factors when Edinburgh was named European City of culture.

That was Glasgow, an award everyone reckoned would never be surpassed for irony until they gave it to Liverpool twenty years later.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Its a proper shit hole - and this is coming from me. Stinks of shit and full of tramps. At least the tramps in Newcastle have the decency to drown in the Tyne, and we can just blame the shit smell on Gateshead.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

It's all just natural backlash from another Trainspotting film being released. Rest assured, we've reinforced the Wall and increased patrols along the border to contain the spread of the epidemic and all broadcasts of Braveheart have been blocked remotely to avoid giving the tweaky bastards any ideas.

It's good to know our northern brothers have our backs on this matter and you should really be receiving central funding for this Geordie based enterprise.

Howay the toon man

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kylie said:

CUNTS!

That's one way of opening your bottle of McKewans. 

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not seeing what your actual problem is here, unless you're contending that the death rate still isn't nearly high enough?

It's only a problem in so much as the British taxpayer is still financing the jock NHS, free prescriptions, methadone etc.

Seeing as how Nicola Krankie still wants Scotland to leave the UK, and stay in the EU, when and if the rest of us do eventually leave, I was just making the point that I couldn't give a shit if they fucked-off out of our miserable lives for good, let the cunting EU subsidise their drug problems.

And no, those drug death figures aren't nearly high enough, the more the merrier, fuckin' ginger slackers

That ginger communist lesbian cunt Wee Burney McSturgeonson knows fine well that the majority of us Scots fucking hate her and her party of learning difficulty bastards. 

When I become emperor, I'll execute the head-nodding cunt by stringing her up by her dessicated testicles.

2 hours ago, Rev said:

That ginger communist lesbian cunt Wee Burney McSturgeonson knows fine well that the majority of us Scots fucking hate her and her party of learning difficulty bastards. 

When I become emperor, I'll execute the head-nodding cunt by stringing her up by her dessicated testicles.

Wee Burney hung himself because he was a paedo didn't he? 

Edit; just googled the little cunt. Was convicted of possessing noncey pictures but died of a heart attack following bowel surgery.

Edited by Eric Cuntman

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wee Burney hung himself because he was a paedo didn't he? 

Edit; just googled the little cunt. Was convicted of possessing noncey pictures but died of a heart attack following bowel surgery.

Wasnt it quashed on appeal? If I remember his uncle passed the poor little bastard around his friends like a bottle of scotch. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Wasnt it quashed on appeal? If I remember his uncle passed the poor little bastard around his friends like a bottle of scotch. 

He was found guilty, and sentenced to 9 months jail, the jail sentence was appealed and bumped down to 3 years probation. He was abused badly for a long period by his uncle and friends, and his testimony led to 2 of them being jailed. The ringleader was never arrested.. Friends in high places no doubt.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was found guilty, and sentenced to 9 months jail, the jail sentence was appealed and bumped down to 3 years probation. He was abused badly for a long period by his uncle and friends, and his testimony led to 2 of them being jailed. The ringleader was never arrested.. Friends in high places no doubt.

Wasnt there a rumour that he committed some of murders attributed the Yorkshire ripper? 

The ringleader, not Cullen obviously, he wouldn't be able to reach. 

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wasnt there a rumour that he committed some of murders attributed the Yorkshire ripper? 

The ringleader, not Cullen obviously, he wouldn't be able to reach. 

No idea. It seems clear that whatever twisted shit existed in Cullen's head, was put there by the cunts who abused him. Hardly surprising he turned out weird. Poor little cunt.

Guest DrCunt
On 17/07/2019 at 16:54, Cuntybaws said:

That would be my gripe. 27% of the population would be infinitely better than a 27% increase. If that starts with Ewan McGregor all the better.

On 18/07/2019 at 18:36, DrCunt said:

That would be my gripe. 27% of the population would be infinitely better than a 27% increase. If that starts with Ewan McGregor all the better.

The same Ewan McGregor who, despite a net-worth of around $50m, decided to follow the 'humanitarian' cuntpath footsteps of Bob Geldof & Bono and feels compelled to tell the rest of us how to spend our wages. Lucky for him he chose to promote his career via UNICEF, not Oxfam. What a crocodile-teared tosser. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The same Ewan McGregor who, despite a net-worth of around $50m, decided to follow the 'humanitarian' cuntpath footsteps of Bob Geldof & Bono and feels compelled to tell the rest of us how to spend our wages. Lucky for him he chose to promote his career via UNICEF, and not Oxfam. What a crocodile-teared tosser. 

And he's fucking hilarious to witness in the role. I remember him handing out Phantom Menace DVD's to African children in Long Way Down - almost a decade after the shit had been released and on a format that none of the cunts could ever hope to watch on their village's community TV and VHS combo portable. Just think - there's a very high chance there's some witch doctor running around in Darth Maul face paint with a necklace of pound shop DVD's - all thanks to Ewan.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And he's fucking hilarious to witness in the role. I remember him handing out Phantom Menace DVD's to African children in Long Way Down - almost a decade after the shit had been released and on a format that none of the cunts could ever hope to watch on their village's community TV and VHS combo portable. Just think - there's a very high chance there's some witch doctor running around in Darth Maul face paint with a necklace of pound shop DVD's - all thanks to Ewan.

They're probably using them as hunting weapons.