CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Out of his brain on the train

camberwell gypsy

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/17/govia-thameslink-fined-1m-over-passenger-killed-leaning-out-of-window

Simon Brown was travelling on an Express train and decided to get a better view of the passing countryside. So, he stuck his head out of the window. Now , I'm not sure what was going through his mind before a signal gantry went through it but I doubt if it was anything to do with health and safety. The train company Govia Thameslink, have been fined 1 million smackers because it was declared by the court that there was inadequate warning signs informing passengers of the dangers of leaning out of the windows of moving trains. Seeing that Mr Brown was 24 years of age and, presumably, of sound mind, I would have thought it perfectly fucking logical that anyone over the age of 6 does not need signs telling how dangerous leaning out of a window of a train is. I mean, I dont need a sign on clothing telling me not to wear said item whilst ironing it, do I?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/17/govia-thameslink-fined-1m-over-passenger-killed-leaning-out-of-window

Simon Brown was travelling on an Express train and decided to get a better view of the passing countryside. So, he stuck his head out of the window. Now , I'm not sure what was going through his mind before a signal gantry went through it but I doubt if it was anything to do with health and safety. The train company Govia Thameslink, have been fined 1 million smackers because it was declared by the court that there was inadequate warning signs informing passengers of the dangers of leaning out of the windows of moving trains. Seeing that Mr Brown was 24 years of age and, presumably, of sound mind, I would have thought it perfectly fucking logical that anyone over the age of 6 does not need signs telling how dangerous leaning out of a window of a train is. I mean, I dont need a sign on clothing telling me not to wear said item whilst ironing it, do I?

I thought women always ironed stuff while they're wearing it. It's the only way to get the bumpy bits done right.

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’m on a shitty mobile, so can someone else post that clip from The Young Ones, please?

Translation..... can somebody post the entirely predictable shit that has had the cunt beaten out of it so many times before?

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

presumably, of sound mind, I would have thought it perfectly fucking logical 

He was a train enthusiast. I believe we have our own that regularly posts shit on this site. Ergo, whatever makes you think the stupid cunt is of sound mind?..............., or this Simon Brown character.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He was a train enthusiast. I believe we have our own that regularly posts shit on this site. Ergo, whatever makes you think the stupid cunt is of sound mind?..............., or this Simon Brown character.

Its was a Class 442 which have been in service since 1988 without previously flat heading anyone from the inside, there is only one publicaly accessible doorway with a drop light from which a CRANKEX* can lean  which is in the centre of the middle coach. *CRANKEX was the official British Railways code for a trainspotter.

800px-Farewell_to_442402_Beckenham_Junct

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Translation..... can somebody post the entirely predictable shit that has had the cunt beaten out of it so many times before?

I’d be grateful if you could point out where this clip has been used before, you tedious fucking prick. There’s certainly nowhere more apposite. 

The real concern here is that there has been a public enquiry and an unnecessary court case. In the bad old days there would have been an inquest and nothing more. We seem to be turning death and injuries from personal recklessness into "scenes of crime" where anyone but the stupid cunt who has done something that commonsense should have told them has a serious risk of death or injury. Other issues are rail companies being fined when daft cunts cross the tracks behind trains in stations or or force gaps through fences and then get killed crossing the line when they should not have been there in the first place .. the only cunts gaining from this are the lawyers. The same is happening with silly cows moving in with or letting violent partners move in and when they get killed the police being blamed rather than Judges etc issuing dire warnings of the consequences of having relationships with drunken violent twats.

• Like 3

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 17/07/2019 at 14:36, camberwell gypsy said:

I wonder if he was related to this dumb cunt...

Or this poor fuckwit... (Graphic content warning!!!)

1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I wonder if he was related to this dumb cunt...

Or this poor fuckwit... (Graphic content warning!!!)

There's very few things that bring me genuine joy in my life, but watching tanned people get fucked by trains is one of them. They're slowly evolving an immunity to train based trauma - I've seen one of the cunts last half an hour after being cut in half and still be twitching by the end of the video. Hit one with a lorry or have them suffer a horrific motorbike accident and they die instantly like any fucker else - but bring a train into the equation and the cunts are like cockroaches.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Probably this Darwin Award finalist. Whoomp, there it is.

What a waste of a nice piece of tail.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 17/07/2019 at 14:36, camberwell gypsy said:

What, no pics of his headless corpse?

No pics of little bits and shards of splattered skull lying near the track?

Totally disappointing.

These so-called "newspapers" nowadays are just getting lazy.

11 hours ago, Neil said:

Let's hope the shit for brains cunt was wiped out before he had the chance to add another fuckwit to the gene pool.

Trainspotters heads are like lizard tails.A new one grows better and stronger than the first useless empty one.

• Like 1