CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Your all cunts, cuntish little website

Guest See you

Guest See you

Had a five minute look at the posts on here, boring half baked, semi literate often racist shite. Key board warriors with no life. Boring smelly middle aged men, get a shower and put if the house. Pricks

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Illiterate eh? Look at the title of your nom, arsehat. 

2 hours ago, See you said:

Had a five minute look at the posts on here, boring half baked, semi literate often racist shite. Key board warriors with no life. Boring smelly middle aged men, get a shower and put if the house. Pricks

To his/her credit, he/she did suss you out pretty quickly Gyps.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, See you said:

Did you have any form of higher education in order to furnish us with this plebian horseshit ?

Another Morlock rears it’s head from the underworld....

10 hours ago, See you said:

Welcome to the corner See You, and congratulations on keeping your description of posts deadly accurate.

11 hours ago, See you said:

Had a five minute look at the posts on here...

I’ve been watching you via your webcam since you posted this and now that I have your PayPal details you can expect a motherfucking shitload of weird stuff to start getting delivered next week. 

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

They said this would happen but you couldn't believe it could you?

Well, okay it's not quite all of Shakspeare's plays but not a bad first stab from an infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters.

Now is the winter of our discount tent, made glorious summer by this leg of pork. 

• Like 2

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’ve been watching you via your webcam since you posted this and now that I have your PayPal details you can expect a motherfucking shitload of weird stuff to start getting delivered next week. 

He'll probably end up keeping the oversized butt plugs.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Illiterate eh? Look at the title of your nom, arsehat. 

"Your" probably going to have to explain to him what you mean.

11 hours ago, See you said:

Post of the year. 👍👍👍

We troglodytes can only dream of aspiring to such genius. Your work here is done, you may depart content in the knowledge that the quality of your musings will never be surpassed. I speak for all of us in thanking you for sharing your wit and sparkling insight with we poor idiots, and in wishing you well on your journey to literary stardom. 

Farewell. 

Cunt. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, scotty said:

Post of the year. 👍👍👍

We troglodytes can only dream of aspiring to such genius. Your work here is done, you may depart content in the knowledge that the quality of your musings will never be surpassed. I speak for all of us in thanking you for sharing your wit and sparkling insight with we poor idiots, and in wishing you well on your journey to literary stardom. 

Farewell. 

Cunt. 

Shall we all give him a like? See if sail to the top of the leaderboard?