CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Your all cunts, cuntish little website

Guest See you

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind that shit, Killer, have you seen the new Picard trailer? 

Indeed I have - looks fucking brilliant. The advanced looking aesthetic that CBS went for with Discovery will fit a sequel much better than a prequel - lets just hope they get some good fucking writers in. Mind you Voyager was mostly wank, but Jeri Ryan makes up for a lot of it -  so if they have her in this then I'm watching no matter what the critics say. Looks like Spiner is making another appearance, most likely as B4, seeing as both Data and Lore are dead.

I wonder who else will be making a cameo and if we'll be seeing any Enterprises - Frakes will be desperate for a bit of screen time no doubt - his career turned to shit after Nemesis, same with LeVar Burton and most of the rest of the cast really. I just hope Troy is dead and buried - today's writers will no doubt feel inclined to make her a gun-toting, independent female version of John McClane if she does show up after so many decades of being depicted as an easily mind-raped overly sensitive useless fucking sponge.

No matter who shows up though, it'll give Patrick Stewart another opportunity to display his acting chops - so it'll be undoubtedly better than STD. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit, that looks quite good. What's special about the brunette? Jeri Ryan's still a fuck-machine apparently.

My guess from what we saw is she's some sort of Section 31 agent or an experiment of theirs - possibly some connection to the Borg seeing as there's also a cube in the trailer. Really hard to say with CBS though - as the last original main character they created was Spock's adopted sister who he never bothered mentioning and really wanted to shag (no joke).

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

My guess from what we saw is she's some sort of Section 31 agent or an experiment of theirs - possibly some connection to the Borg seeing as there's also a cube in the trailer. Really hard to say with CBS though - as the last original main character they created was Spock's adopted sister who he never bothered mentioning and really wanted to shag (no joke).

Haven't seen Discovery. After that Enterprise shit with the quantum leap bloke in it, and DS9 being mostly fucking shit. I lost interest in the spin-offs. I quite like the new film franchise, but casting Bimbledong Crumplespack as Khan, was a bad idea. He's supposed to be Asian for a fucking start. And the Spock/Uhura thing doesn't work. Karl Urban is a fucking good tribute act to DeForest Kelly though.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit, that looks quite good. What's special about the brunette? Jeri Ryan's still a fuck-machine apparently.

If she burst a septic haemorrhoid, I'd lick the viscous gobbets off her feet Authoritah. I don't know if that helps at all?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Haven't seen Discovery. After that Enterprise shit with the quantum leap bloke in it, and DS9 being mostly fucking shit. I lost interest in the spin-offs. I quite like the new film franchise, but casting Bimbledong Crumplespack as Khan, was a bad idea. He's supposed to be Asian for a fucking start. And the Spock/Uhura thing doesn't work. Karl Urban is a fucking good tribute act to DeForest Kelly though.

The new movies were a bit shite honestly. Especially the fucking Khan one. You're right about the guy who played Bones though, he did well and his character was the least fucked with aside from Checkov - who's actor was crushed to death by his own Jeep a few years back (karma for owning a faggy car). Pegg as Scotty was fucking unbearable though and no one has a fair chance of playing the likes of Kirk or Spock unless its the original actors. My own personal way of grading the movies is thinking about them years later and trying to see if I can remember the actual villains or plot - something I have no problem doing with even the worst original or Next Generation ones - but with these new ones, especially Into Darkness, I have no fucking clue what actually happened.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

If she burst a septic haemorrhoid, I'd lick the viscous gobbets off her feet Authoritah. I don't know if that helps at all?

But would you drag your balls across a mile of broken glass just to hear her piss in a tin cup over the phone?

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

But would you drag your balls across a mile of broken glass just to hear her piss in a tin cup over the phone?

That's a disgusting and classless question, Yank. Ratty is one of the last true romantics - he'd never have romantic relations over a phone.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's a disgusting and classless question, Yank. Ratty is one of the last true romantics - he'd never have romantic relations over a phone.

How about with a phone?

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The new movies were a bit shite honestly. Especially the fucking Khan one. You're right about the guy who played Bones though, he did well and his character was the least fucked with aside from Checkov - who's actor was crushed to death by his own Jeep a few years back (karma for owning a faggy car). Pegg as Scotty was fucking unbearable though and no one has a fair chance of playing the likes of Kirk or Spock unless its the original actors. My own personal way of grading the movies is thinking about them years later and trying to see if I can remember the actual villains or plot - something I have no problem doing with even the worst original or Next Generation ones - but with these new ones, especially Into Darkness, I have no fucking clue what actually happened.

Simon Pegg was awful as Scotty. He obviously wanted to add his own quirk to the role. Originally, Scotty was an authority figure, the safe pair of hands who more often than not, commanded the ship in Kirk's absence. 

Pegg has turned him into a geeky spacker with a pet alien. Scooby & Shaggy in space. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Simon Pegg was awful as Scotty. He obviously wanted to add his own quirk to the role. Originally, Scotty was an authority figure, the safe pair of hands who more often than not, commanded the ship in Kirk's absence. 

Pegg has turned him into a geeky spacker with a pet alien. Scooby & Shaggy in space. 

Pegg can only play two characters - Shaun, from Shaun of the Dead, and Nicholas Angel, from Hot Fuzz (who later transforms into Shaun). Asking him to play someone else will inevitably see the same old tired comic relief character appear as soon as the camera starts rolling. He's like the English version of Adam Sandler.

• Like 2