CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Your all cunts, cuntish little website

Guest See you

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Simon Pegg was awful as Scotty. He obviously wanted to add his own quirk to the role. Originally, Scotty was an authority figure, the safe pair of hands who more often than not, commanded the ship in Kirk's absence. 

Pegg has turned him into a geeky spacker with a pet alien. Scooby & Shaggy in space. 

Simon Pegg is a cunt

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Wow what come back, brilliant, that spelling mistake will really worry me with the contracts I have in the bag. Bitter peasant 😂😂😂

Go get ‘em Eddie - you’re the man! Just get someone literate to check the small print for you. Lol. Wanker!

Guest DrCunt
48 minutes ago, Ape said:

Go get ‘em Eddie - you’re the man! Just get someone literate to check the small print for you. Lol. Wanker!

Good advice. Wouldn't want to accidently write receive instead of give prior to the word anal in the contract.

On 20/07/2019 at 08:52, See you said:

Had a five minute look at the posts on here, boring half baked, semi literate often racist shite. Key board warriors with no life. Boring smelly middle aged men, get a shower and put if the house. Pricks

What..... I haven’t been on in ages.

On 20/07/2019 at 08:52, See you said:

Had a five minute look at the posts on here, boring half baked, semi literate often racist shite. Key board warriors with no life. Boring smelly middle aged men, get a shower and put if the house. Pricks

I must say I'm getting pissed off with people who use the word 'racist' as some sort of insult. If someone calls me a racist, I take it that it signifies I have won the argument. The fact that I don't like slopes or sooties is largely irrelevant, as I dislike bummers too.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I must say I'm getting pissed off with people who use the word 'racist' as some sort of insult. If someone calls me a racist, I take it that it signifies I have won the argument. The fact that I don't like slopes or sooties is largely irrelevant, as I dislike bummers too.

'Racist' has become a command word for trained sheep. When they hear it, they know they must ignore the person it's being aimed at. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Racist' has become a command word for trained sheep. When they hear it, they know they must ignore the person it's being aimed at. 

Meanwhile, the person using it gets ignored as well.

The word been stripped of any power or meaning it might have once had due to over use. Nowadays when you hear someone using it against someone else, it's just another suspect opinion that goes in one ear and out the other.

Just another good example of crying wolf.