CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

e-Scooters

Penny Farthing

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Are they an ideal birthday present?

Depends on how badly you hate the recipient and wish to see them die....

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Depends on how badly you hate them and wish to see them die....

You tuber. I'm glad she's dead. Attention seeking fucking wannabe celebrity twat.

any cunt who owns one of these should be euthanised for the good of the species. 

From now on, e scooters shall be known as 'Wank-Planks'

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You tuber. I'm glad she's dead. Attention seeking fucking wannabe celebrity twat.

any cunt who owns one of these should be euthanised for the good of the species. 

And fucking skateboards. I sat on a bench in Dulwich park with the dogs and watched this fucking idiot attempting to spin so he's facing the opposite way. For around 30 minutes all this cunt achieved was coming off the board. 30 fucking minutes this went on for and not once did he achieved his objective. What made it worse was that he was in his 30s, wearing a baseball cap and had his strides sagging. 

The only thing a skateboard is of any use is battering a Muslim terrorist in London Bridge. 

58 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And fucking skateboards. I sat on a bench in Dulwich park with the dogs and watched this fucking idiot attempting to spin so he's facing the opposite way. For around 30 minutes all this cunt achieved was coming off the board. 30 fucking minutes this went on for and not once did he achieved his objective. What made it worse was that he was in his 30s, wearing a baseball cap and had his strides sagging. 

The only thing a skateboard is of any use is battering a Muslim terrorist in London Bridge. 

My skateboard fucking sank the first time I used it.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My cock fucking stank the first time I used it.

A chef I used to know's cock stank when he dipped it in the food of any customer who sent his meal back complaining. "Sauce bearnaise not tasty enough? I'll fucking give it some taste". He swears that when he sent it back they always complimented it. 

On 21/07/2019 at 19:33, camberwell gypsy said:

A chef I used to know's cock stank when he dipped it in the food of any customer who sent his meal back complaining. "Sauce bearnaise not tasty enough? I'll fucking give it some taste". He swears that when he sent it back they always complimented it. 

Was it Angela Hartnett by any chance?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 21/07/2019 at 11:49, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't go as far as to say I'm glad she's dead, but I don't feel a lot of sympathy for her either.

My guess is, she was probably zipping along on that scooter with her nose shoved in her stupid fucking phone, sending a text or a tweet or taking selfies so she'd have yet more pictures of her own precious face to lovingly gaze at in endless, non stop self-adoration.

If that's how it happened, she got what she was asking for.

• 9 months later...
Guest 'eavensabove
On 21/07/2019 at 16:34, camberwell gypsy said:

You do need to pad this out Pen. I don't have a clue what an e scooter is.

An E Scooter, is yer new form of transport, and they will be made available in every Borough to prevent people using public transport or having a car.

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/transport-secretarys-statement-on-coronavirus-covid-19-9-may-2020?utm_source=840025a0-74d6-4803-abce-0d8da668d18d&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=govuk-notifications&utm_content=immediate

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

An E Scooter, is yer new form of transport, and they will be made available in every Borough to prevent people using public transport or having a car.

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/transport-secretarys-statement-on-coronavirus-covid-19-9-may-2020?utm_source=840025a0-74d6-4803-abce-0d8da668d18d&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=govuk-notifications&utm_content=immediate

I'll have to pump the tyre up on the old uni-cycle. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I'll have to pump the tyre up on the old uni-cycle. 

You may wanna remove the saddle. Those cobbled streets in Camberwell, could take you places. 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Cobbled streets in Camberwell? Camberwell is in that there London. Unlike the north, we tend to have tarmac on our roads. 

A smooth ride then?  Oh well, where there's a wheel there's a way.