CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts sports being touted as world class events

Guest N/A

Apparently there has just been a World Cup for Netball.  A game played by a few fat girls in class 10 at school.   I also understand that laughingly girls now try and play football.  There was a match on that I caught 5 minutes of and all I could see was a Japanese bird in a refs outfit totally out of control, being berated by some black birds all on the blob at the same time. It was a fucking joke. Switched it over as Titchmarsh was on the other side.  Then there was the Cricket World Cup, a game played by public school boys and some Yorkshire cunts who can’t kick a ball properly.  Viewing figures for a season of county cricket is less than the Goodwood festival of speed weekend.  Totally a minority sport.   Then there’s the Chimps League, played out in the final by two shit third rate English clubs.  Due to the special rip off tv deals where fans come last behind sponsors who are getting totally fucking dicked for their money. The normal chimps league game now only gets 200 k viewers in the UK due to BT sport coverage, which is watched by 5 scousers  and a cockney cunt.  Now a minority event.

ive heard the Lezzers also play rugby, what a hideous sight that will be.  Fat cunts trying to catch an egg, fucking ridiculous.  I’m waiting for non gender specific wheel chair racing for non white people only, so that Tammy Grey Davies can fuck off.   Viewing figures 4.  Ohh no I recall we already have that in the crip games.

Hours and hours and hours of utter fucking shit sports on tv to simply fill in the day. Next  I bet they will film a bunch of skinny cunts riding a bike up a hill.  What’s the world cumming to?

15 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Apparently there has just been a World Cup for Netball.  A game played by a few fat girls in class 10 at school.   I also understand that laughingly girls now try and play football.  There was a match on that I caught 5 minutes of and all I could see was a Japanese bird in a refs outfit totally out of control, being berated by some black birds all on the blob at the same time. It was a fucking joke. Switched it over as Titchmarsh was on the other side.  Then there was the Cricket World Cup, a game played by public school boys and some Yorkshire cunts who can’t kick a ball properly.  Viewing figures for a season of county cricket is less than the Goodwood festival of speed weekend.  Totally a minority sport.   Then there’s the Chimps League, played out in the final by two shit third rate English clubs.  Due to the special rip off tv deals where fans come last behind sponsors who are getting totally fucking dicked for their money. The normal chimps league game now only gets 200 k viewers in the UK due to BT sport coverage, which is watched by 5 scouters and a cockney cunt.  Now a minority event.

ive heard the Lezzers also play rugby, what a hideous sight that will be.  Fat cunts trying to catch an egg, fucking ridiculous.  I’m waiting for non gender specific wheel chair racing for non white people only, so that Tammy Grey Davies can fuck off.   Viewing figures 4.  Ohh no I recall we already have that in the crip games.

Hours and hours and hours of utter fucking shit sports on tv to simply fill in the day. Next  I bet they will film a bunch of skinny cunts riding a bike up a hill.  What’s the world cumming to?

The darts is good. Hopefully the Wade cunt can hammer the Serbian cunt who ran away when the shit hit the fan in Yugoslavia and became an Austrian washer upper. Mensur Suljovic.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I’m waiting for non gender specific wheel chair racing for non white people only, so that Tammy Grey Davies can fuck off.   Viewing figures 4.  Ohh no I recall we already have that in the crip games.

Have you ever watched wheelchair rugby?  It's like a cross between a WWE elimination match and robot wars. 

• Like 2

Women's rugby is good to have on when you're fucking arseholed. It reminds me why I shouldn't drunk-dial any of my exes.

International volleyball is quite the spectacle when the Japs aren't playing. You'd expect a bit of eye candy from them, but I assume they push all the girls whose faces you could plane a fucking door with into playing it, whilst the others fuck off to start those nails-down-chalkboard J-pop groups. The little cunts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Women's rugby is good to have on when you're fucking arseholed. It reminds me why I shouldn't drunk-dial any of my exes.

International volleyball is quite the spectacle when the Japs aren't playing. You'd expect a bit of eye candy from them, but I assume they push all the girls whose faces you could plane a fucking door with into playing it, whilst the others fuck off to start those nails-down-chalkboard J-pop groups. The little cunts.

I watched Sweden v Brazil in the women's beach volleyball once. There was a wrist injury in the first minute, but I was ok the next morning. 

12 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

And of course, the Golf has cluttered up the 'Idiot's Lantern' too, these last few days.

The Open golf was excellent and produced a Catholic winner.

You have obviously applied for a lower grade golf club and have been turned down or more probably....blackballed for being a homo and a cretin...

lol.

13 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

And of course, the Golf has cluttered up the 'Idiot's Lantern' too, these last few days.

Is golf on tv, never really noticed.   Then again I’m not a big enough cunt to notice golf.

13 hours ago, scotty said:

I watched Sweden v Brazil in the women's beach volleyball once. There was a wrist injury in the first minute, but I was ok the next morning. 

Ahhh yes beach volley ball. I remember trying to watch that at the Rio olimpricks.  Had difficulty seeing what was going on due to the screen being covered in jizz. 

47 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ahhh yes beach volley ball. I remember trying to watch that at the Rio olimpricks.  Had difficulty seeing what was going on due to the screen being covered in jizz. 

When they yelled "SHOOT!!!" they were addressing the players. 🤔

Even the cars going around and around all afternoon stuff  is shit nowadays. What happened to all those crashes and fires like in the old days when a couple of Ernies wearing white boiler suits and flat caps  with a fire extinguisher, damp cloth and brush and shovel each was all that stood between deep fried and mangled viewing spectaculars. Todays fanny dancers have cars with auto fire extinguishers , roll bars,padded seats and fucking cup holders for all I know. 
Stirling Moss .. bald cunt