CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

35 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Just started watching the series..lead guy is a paddy..from clondalkin co.dublin..good lad 

I can't help but feel that this nomination is somewhat out of kilter with The Corner mission statement. I suspect you've accidentally crossed credentials with your Mumsnet login.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Well body count so far is about 9 but its a slow burner..t'was recommended to me ..im not one for plummy accents n wigs but i think im hooked..think its the struggle of a come good neer do well battling agin a rigid class system that appeals to me

Panzbaby 

I'll give it a look. I watched Sharpe a few years ago and it was fucking brilliant, but there wasn't much that really compared back then. The Last Czars on Netflix got the whole historical series thing going for me again, but then I tried to watch War & Peace and it was utter fucking shite - I can bare long conversations in big fancy rooms as long as there's some actual fucking point to them and a cunt getting their legs taken out from under them by a cannon ball in between or a good shag scene to break up the tedium occasionally. Helps if there's also an entire family gunned down by rabid fanatics in a basement at the end too.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't help but feel that this nomination is somewhat out of kilter with The Corner mission statement. I suspect you've accidentally crossed credentials with your Mumsnet login.

Sorry baws.. ahem...fuck off you homosexual haggis bothering box room squatting in bastard..does that satisfy the mission statement?...oh..and die horribly soon

Panzbaby 

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Sorry baws.. ahem...fuck off you homosexual haggis bothering box room squatting in bastard..does that satisfy the mission statement? 

Better. 

Also, @Roadkill, I suppose it's better than all that faggoty gushing about "Picard" yesterday. Don't think I didn't see that.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'll give it a look. I watched Sharpe a few years ago and it was fucking brilliant, but there wasn't much that really compared back then. The Last Czars on Netflix got the whole historical series thing going for me again, but then I tried to watch War & Peace and it was utter fucking shite - I can bare long conversations in big fancy rooms as long as there's some actual fucking point to them and a cunt getting their legs taken out from under them by a cannon ball in between or a good shag scene to break up the tedium occasionally. Helps if there's also an entire family gunned down by rabid fanatics in a basement at the end too.

Sharpe had potential but they seem to be crossing the same river every week 

Panzbaby 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Better. 

Also, @Roadkill, I suppose it's better than all that faggoty gushing about "Picard" yesterday. Don't think I didn't see that.

I make no excuses. Least I don't get a stiffy over anorexic Vulcans with faces like a smacked arse. Even Troy would be a better shag - the hook nosed cunt.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I make no excuses. Least I don't get a stiffy over anorexic Vulcans with faces like a smacked arse. Even Troy would be a better shag - the hook nosed cunt.

I liked that one from early TNG with short blonde hair. That episode where she puts a dress on and gets all slutty. 

She didn't age well though.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked that one from early TNG with short blonde hair. That episode where she puts a dress on and gets all slutty. 

She didn't age well though.

Its actually in canon that she used Data as her personal shag doll after that episode until her character died. Denise Crosby - the dozy bint who played her - got all pissy about the character only being set dressing and fucked off after about 20 episodes - likely thinking this whole Next Generation thing wasn't ever going to catch on. She showed up as a guest star a few times afterwards - obviously noticing her fuck up, but only ever got single episode cameos in other shows for the next two decades.

Is this the latest BBC Weekend Evening Telly lez-fest dramas?

I bloody hope so 'cept none of this coy 'hidden under the bedsheeets' frotterings of Gentleman jack or Killing Eve.

It's got to be full-on, close up, gusset-typing, clitorises flapping like a sea-bell, otherwise I'm not watching.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Helps if there's also an entire family gunned down by rabid fanatics in a basement at the end too. 

Citizen Khan. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sharpe looks dated now, production wise. Hornblower still looks good now, and must've had a better budget. 

Problem with Sharpe was that they had historic set piece battles using about 500 extras. The problem was was that Napoleonic battles were fucking massive. Sharpe's Waterloo demonstrated this.