CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TV and Films being ruined by the pushing of the black, woman, transgender brigade

Guest N/A

The irony is, the Labour party, that bastion of minority loving and inclusivity, can't bring themselves to install a woman as their leader (not that they've got anyone in their ranks who'd be remotely electable) even the cunting Tories have managed two, albeit a pair of utter cunts, but they show the Labour fuckwits up as the rhetoric manipulating,  politicaly-correct, arse-wipes they really are.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should try woghurt on your coon flakes instead of milk.

Eric, in Evelyn Waugh's excellent novel Black Mischief, the head of the army in Azania has a wife who is only ever referred to as "Black Bitch". What do you think about that? 

25 minutes ago, scotty said:

Eric, in Evelyn Waugh's excellent novel Black Mischief, the head of the army in Azania has a wife who is only ever referred to as "Black Bitch". What do you think about that? 

I think you should keep your copy of the book safely hidden away. It may be one of the only survivors after the lib-nazi new world order burns everything and rewrites history. Try getting hold of an unedited Biggles book these days.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Original caption was better.

As your critique is greatly appreciated, I have changed it back.

Thenk yoo. 

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 13:27, scotty said:

Waugh was a nasty piece of work Sprot. I would have liked to have seen him gang raped by a squad of black G.I.s

.. or wild boar with TB

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Waugh was a nasty piece of work Sprot. I would have liked to have seen him gang raped by a squad of black G.I.s

.. or wild boar with TB

I keep meaning to read his biography ratty. In what way was he a nasty piece of work? I've read most of his novels, think they're generally very good indeed, particularly Scoop and Black Mischief. The Men at Arms set were good too. 

25 minutes ago, scotty said:

I keep meaning to read his biography ratty. In what way was he a nasty piece of work? I've read most of his novels, think they're generally very good indeed, particularly Scoop and Black Mischief. The Men at Arms set were good too. 

sorry, I meant Zola Budd

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

sorry, I meant Zola Budd

46 minutes ago, scotty said:

That barefooted slag?? She can fuck right off, and buy some fucking shoes while she's at it. 

Fuckin cunt that was. Mary Decker was clearly the best looking bird in that field, but do we get a triumphant camel-toe shot from the podium.. do we fuck, because that pinch-faced shoeless cuntpustule stamped on her foot.

All Africans are cunts. Especially the brown ones.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap

I hate to belabor the same tired joke yet again, but the caption I should've used to begin with just came to me....

guitarherohand.jpg

I always think of what I should have said after it's too late.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You sick fuck! 

I won't post a link, for obvious reasons, but if you Google "Amputee Shoving Her Stump Up Guy's Ass" you may find out that as far as sick fuckery goes, the surface has barely been scratched.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I won't post a link, for obvious reasons, but if you Google "Amputee Shoving Her Stump Up Guy's Ass" you may find out that as far as sick fuckery goes, the surface has barely been scratched.

You’re a pervert and a sick person.You should be in prison with “Nick” the fantasist.

Guest DrCunt
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Quite difficult to scratch anything with just a stump.