CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TV and Films being ruined by the pushing of the black, woman, transgender brigade

Guest N/A

4 hours ago, scotty said:

This guy agrees with you, eric.... 

I've seen this old boy before. A rare example of a black man that's willing to strip away the PC bullshit and admit that Africans have contributed the square root of fuck all to the modern world. 

Look at the skin tone on him. Clearly the introduction of some white DNA has activated the synapses to a level where rationality becomes possible.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Quite difficult to scratch anything with just a stump.

Yeah, but put one of those metal pincher hooks on the end of it and you've got yourself a scratcher that'll take skin off.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I won't post a link, for obvious reasons, but if you Google "Amputee Shoving Her Stump Up Guy's Ass" you may find out that as far as sick fuckery goes, the surface has barely been scratched.

Was the owner of the stump this lovely lass?....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yW1AFTHP6TY

She seems like she'd be up for that kind of thing.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, scotty said:

I wasted 5 minutes of that wondering whether or not she was going to get them off. 

Before realising that she couldn't. 

If there is a way she manages to, I would be interested in seeing it.

Maybe she does a strip club act.

Guest DrCunt
6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Yeah, but put one of those metal pincher hooks on the end of it and you've got yourself a scratcher that'll take skin off.

A feather duster attachment would be more useful, or maybe one of those washing up brush thingies.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've seen this old boy before. A rare example of a black man that's willing to strip away the PC bullshit and admit that Africans have contributed the square root of fuck all to the modern world. 

Look at the skin tone on him. Clearly the introduction of some white DNA has activated the synapses to a level where rationality becomes possible.

Is that real? 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, DrCunt said:

A feather duster attachment would be more useful, or maybe one of those washing up brush thingies.

One could imagine an entire range of stump attachments for today's modern, active amputee.

Back scratcher.

Umbrella.

Toilet scrubber.

Fishing rod & reel.

Billiard cue.

Fencing foil.

Tree pruner.

Potato cannon.

13 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

One could imagine an entire range of stump attachments for today's modern, active amputee.

Back scratcher.

Umbrella.

Toilet scrubber.

Fishing rod & reel.

Billiard cue.

Fencing foil.

Tree pruner.

Potato cannon.

The most in demand accessory the self aggrandising fuckers would want these days is a selfie stick attachment so they can blog about how strong and independent they are. There's even cunts going around wanting perfectly healthy limbs cut off these days - body integrity dismorphia they call it - or sad cunt so desperate for attention that they'll cut off their limbs to get it. There was a tranny on that Jerry Springer show of your a few years back who shotgunned his legs off and complained about the surgery on tv because he was left with uneven stumps sticking out from underneath his dress.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't ask me you dizzy bint. I don't even know if I'm real anymore.

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You've never been real, Eric. 

That should go over like a lead fart around here....