CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

The term SUB HUMANS has come into general folk speech in the recent past to keep one step infront of the Can’t Say That Police cunts.

its a general term that can be applied to anyone of a state, region or culture that has not reached a sufficiently high enough level of society to pass the Human test.  I.e) has their school motorcycle stunt display team appeared on Blue Peter yet?   Have they or their society made any contributions to modern society that anyone gives a shit about like, English tea, or a Full English,?   If the answer is NO then they can be classed as Sub Humans.

To miss quote Winston Churchill ....”all sub humans start at Calais”

Although in 1948 he could use the word W#&2

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Taking a look around at the state of things in the world today, I'm not sure being called "human" is such a great compliment either.

There are some "humans" I'm reluctant to call animals because I feel like I'd be insulting decent, innocent animals.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The term SUB HUMANS has come into general folk speech in the recent past to keep one step infront of the Can’t Say That Police cunts.

its a general term that can be applied to anyone of a state, region or culture that has not reached a sufficiently high enough level of society to pass the Human test.  I.e) has their school motorcycle stunt display team appeared on Blue Peter yet?   Have they or their society made any contributions to modern society that anyone gives a shit about like, English tea, or a Full English,?   If the answer is NO then they can be classed as Sub Humans.

Homo Superior.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest judgetwi
On 23/07/2019 at 00:08, Monumental cunt said:

What the fuck are you on about you drugged up old two bob cunt?

Just tell us how rich you are so we can laugh at you. Saddo sack of shit.

On 23/07/2019 at 00:54, Salty Piss Flap said:

Taking a look around at the state of things in the world today, I'm not sure being called "human" is such a great compliment either.

There are some "humans" I'm reluctant to call animals because I feel like I'd be insulting decent, innocent animals.

Nothing has really changed for thousands of years, the human brain is still in it's primitive state, just a few decorations over the centuries has fooled people in thinking we are the most civilised species on the planet.

We are a long way from being truly civilised.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Nothing has really changed for thousands of years, the human brain is still in it's primitive state, just a few decorations over the centuries has fooled people in thinking we are the most civilised species on the planet.

We are a long way from being truly civilised.

If this site serves any purpose at all, it is to demonstrate precisely that. 👍👍

• Like 2

I fail to see why you should have anything against submariners .. I used to watch voyage to the bottom of the sea with my mum and dad.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I fail to see why you should have anything against submariners .. I used to watch voyage to the bottom of the sea with my mum and dad.

My favorite show when I was a kid. I had a plastic model kit of the flying sub that I assembled and painted bright yellow. It was one of my favorite things.

Vintage-Aurora-1968-The-Flying-Sub-From- FLYING%20SUB%20MAIN.jpg

But as for being sub humans, I think we're all "sub humans" occasionally...

Subhumans2.jpg

subhumans1.jpg

Especially around lunch time. 

9 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

My favorite show when I was a kid. I had a plastic model kit of the flying sub that I assembled and painted bright yellow. It was one of my favorite things.

Vintage-Aurora-1968-The-Flying-Sub-From- FLYING%20SUB%20MAIN.jpg

But as for being sub humans, I think we're all "sub humans" occasionally...

Subhumans2.jpg

subhumans1.jpg

Especially around lunch time. 

They never sold the sub did they? 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They never sold the sub did they? 

The model kit? No, not as I remember.

The flying sub model was pretty cool. The top center section where the main hatch is between the fins, lifted off exposing the crew cabin inside.

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The flying sub model was pretty cool. The top center section where the main hatch is between the fins, lifted off exposing the crew cabin inside.

I remember the sub they sold was an ordinary looking one. In the bath you put a dissolvable tablet in it and when the tablet dissolved, the sub floated to the top, and then keeled over on its side. Totally fucking useless. 

10 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I cant upload pics on my phone but if you google '1970s toy submarine' it's the 'airfix toys' one

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember the sub they sold was an ordinary looking one. In the bath you put a dissolvable tablet in it and when the tablet dissolved, the sub floated to the top, and then keeled over on its side. Totally fucking useless. 

The die cast metal spaceship from Space: 1999, was brilliant. You pushed the button and it fell in half. Cutting edge for 1979.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

That probably wasn't the same thing as the model kit, which was, like most model kits, mainly for the fun of building and painting it, and display purposes afterward.

Though of course, as a 10 y/o kid, I primarily just played with it. 

Don't remember if I ever took it into the tub, but I might have.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I cant upload pics on my phone but if you google '1970s toy submarine' it's the 'airfix toys' one

9d966071621247a5e555703959134045.jpg

Don't think I had one of those.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The die cast metal spaceship from Space: 1999, was brilliant. You pushed the button and it fell in half. Cutting edge for 1979.

I had one. Lost the little missile that fired, so used one of brothers darts. Hit the cat with it. Fuck me, did I feel the wrath of my mum. Getting whacked with the Woman's Own over your arse weren't fucking nice. 

*Space 1999 was out mid 70s.