CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Megaphone Brexit Man (not giving up)

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

This geezer by the name of Steve (all Steves are dodgy) has had his steadfast scaremongering going on for 3 fucking years and not been moved on by the rozzers once. 

Now if you, I or any other cunt was to do the same we'd be in the back of a riot van or savaged by an alsatian whilst a squad of bobbies put the boot into us for hate crimes. Possibly. Steve Bray seems nothing more than a justice evading nuisance. What can you do?

3 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

This geezer by the name of Steve (all Steves are dodgy) has had his steadfast scaremongering going on for 3 fucking years and not been moved on by the rozzers once. 

Now if you, I or any other cunt was to do the same we'd be in the back of a riot van or savaged by an alsatian whilst a squad of bobbies put the boot into us for hate crimes. Possibly. Steve Bray seems nothing more than a justice evading nuisance. What can you do?

Was it him shouting "Bollocks to Boris" as the reported stood outside QE2 house just after Boris made his speech?

1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

Was it him shouting "Bollocks to Boris" as the reported stood outside QE2 house just after Boris made his speech?

I'm sure he's a good, hard working, normal guy on shite wages like the majority of us. Oh, wait - he's a money grubbing cunt who lives off donations of clueless spackers so he can spend all his days shouting like a mong through a megaphone in the most expensive city in the country. Why hasn't the cunt been glassed yet? 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Currently on ABC News Australia singing “you can shove your Brexit up your Arse” as Stanley Johnson tells everyone Boris will have it tied up by the weekend.

The news anchor can barely stifle his giggles.

I say again ; Australians are laughing at us.

Jesus Fucking Christ. 

I would contend that much of that is nervous laughter. A worse case scenario facing the Australians has moved one step closer. If, and its a big if, Boris meant what he said about Brexit taking place on 31/10 with or without a Trade agreement, then Australia's English-speaking conduit into the European market has gone. This probably explains why the EU and Australia has recently announced talks about talks with regards to an Australia-EU Trade deal. Good luck with that in terms of a quick and smooth resolution if the CETA deal is anything to go by.

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would contend that much of that is nervous laughter. A worse case scenario facing the Australians has moved one step closer. If, and its a big if, Boris meant what he said about Brexit taking place on 31/10 with or without a Trade agreement, then Australia's English-speaking conduit into the European market has gone. This probably explains why the EU and Australia has recently announced talks about talks with regards to an Australia-EU Trade deal. Good luck with that in terms of a quick and smooth resolution if the CETA deal is anything to go by.

At the risk of repeat bollocks, you do more boring than Exxon.

And if you think the worlds’ laughter is nervous, fearful of Britannia unleashed, you’re mental. 

38 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And if you think the worlds’ laughter is nervous, fearful of Britannia unleashed, you’re mental. 

You call yourself Last Cunt Standing but actually you are not standing, you are worse than megaphone man .. you have run away like the yellow backed coward that you are and are sitting out of reach screaming a load of bollocks. You really are a two-faced bag of shit. If being in the EU is so wonderful why didn't you fuck off to somewhere nice and warm within the EU such as, Spain, Greece or Italy?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You call yourself Last Cunt Standing but actually you are not standing, you are worse than megaphone man .. you have run away like the yellow backed coward that you are and are sitting out of reach screaming a load of bollocks. You really are a two-faced bag of shit. If being in the EU is so wonderful why didn't you fuck off to somewhere nice and warm within the EU such as, Spain, Greece or Italy?

Because those countries are full of Spics and Wops. Aussies are like we used to be before we got turned into poofs by the chemical testosterone inhibitors the government has been sneaking into food additives to make the population more docile and easily influenced. 

I'll get me Bacofoil Trilby.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

He's obviously a very sad little man who has too much time on his hands. Doesn't the fucker work?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because those countries are full of Spics and Wops. Aussies are like we used to be before we got turned into poofs by the chemical testosterone inhibitors the government has been sneaking into food additives to make the population more docile and easily influenced. 

25 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Dunna fret, my employers had me tested. Apart from some mild psychopathy, there's nothing to worry about.

First you talk about Australia's laughter, next its the world's laughter. OTOH my post said nothing or even suggested "fear of Britannia unleashed".

This is all about opportunities for both countries given the circumstances that both nations are in.

Consider that Australia's largest export customer by a very wide margin is China. That's fine until one realises that the majority of exports to China is iron ore and coal for smelting and power generation. There is a glut of steel and coal is fast becoming an unacceptable natural resource. Australia needs to wean itself off China and look elsewhere. It was interesting that even before the joint EU-Aussie press releases were dry, EU states started kicking up a fuss for reasons that could only be described as protectionist. Chief of the complainers were the Irish worried about the harm done to its beef market. The EU not only imposes a 30 % tariff, it also applies quota limits on Aussie beef imports. Personally I would like to stick it to the Irish for their quisling stance and take advantage of the many avenues available for both the UK and Australia offered by Brexit.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Plenty of poofs spics and wops in Aussie Land lcs being one of the poofs.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Currently on ABC News Australia singing “you can shove your Brexit up your Arse” as Stanley Johnson tells everyone Boris will have it tied up by the weekend.

The news anchor can barely stifle his giggles.

I say again ; Australians are laughing at us.

Jesus Fucking Christ. 

Says the massive snowflake wanker who fucked off there to lick convict arsehole. Tell them if they hate us that much and have such a burning chip on their shoulder towards us, that they should remove their stars from our flag and get rid of any ties to the UK for good. No one here will give a flying fuck, they're all a bunch of plastic yank-lite cunts nowadays anyway.

Guest judgetwi

His name is Stephen Bray, he is , allegedly, a dealer in rare coins and a taffy mental case sheep shagger.

If he was a Brexiteer he would have been sectioned and locked up months ago. 

However, being a dribbling mong who supports the media and rich cunts point of view he gets a free pass. That’s the way it is. If you don’t know that then what the fuck do you want me to do?

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

His name is Stephen Bray, he is , allegedly, a dealer in rare coins and a taffy mental case sheep shagger.

If he was a Brexiteer he would have been sectioned and locked up months ago. 

However, being a dribbling mong who supports the media and rich cunts point of view he gets a free pass. That’s the way it is. If you don’t know that then what the fuck do you want me to do?

Is he a jew?

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Think i read somewhere that the aussies are rerouting their dealings with the European union through Dublin 

Panzbaby 

Yeah, all their rejected asylum seekers and boat people...I'm sorry, couldn't resit a facetious moment...actually, I haven't seen that but it makes sense given my earlier post about Australia losing their English speaking trade conduit into Europe in the event of a hard Brexit.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, all their rejected asylum seekers and boat people...I'm sorry, couldn't resit a facetious moment...actually, I haven't seen that but it makes sense given my earlier post about Australia losing their English speaking trade conduit into Europe in the event of a hard Brexit.

Apology accepted roops baby ..ill try n find the article ..what ya think of the new pm anyway..hes about to pick up the same hand of bad cards that the lovely tessy put down. And inherit all the problems and spilts she had to deal with.

Panzbaby

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Apology accepted roops baby ..ill try n find the article ..what ya think of the new pm anyway..hes about to pick up the same hand of bad cards that the lovely tessy put down. And inherit all the problems and spilts she had to deal with.

Panzbaby

I guess the Tories are placing their faith in "cometh the hour, cometh the man" - its a high risk collective prayer, one thing for sure it'll make a colourful change to the Maybot style. The Twitterati and chattering classes have been making a lot of comparisons to Trump, which IMO is wrong. You won't be getting the thinly disguised rabble rousing racism (Boris, if nothing else, is a One Nation Tory) the petulant midnight tweets and part of his charm is he is not adverse to self deprecation. It will all depend in the "sofa cabinet" he assembles - it served him well as London Mayor and if he can find a Machiavellian Party Chairman to have "words of advice" with local constituency chairman who have rabid remainer MP's causing problems in the HoP. It used to be that the Conservative Party Chairman had a senior seat within the Government Cabinet and under the circumstances Boris should consider reintroducing the position. I'm thinking of Gove. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Says the massive snowflake wanker who fucked off there to lick convict arsehole. Tell them if they hate us that much and have such a burning chip on their shoulder towards us, that they should remove their stars from our flag and get rid of any ties to the UK for good. No one here will give a flying fuck, they're all a bunch of plastic yank-lite cunts nowadays anyway.

Remove stars from the flag? 

You fucking imbecile. Do you even know what they signify? 

In other news, we are far from “yank lite”. 

Fucking bell end.

• Like 3