CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Megaphone Brexit Man (not giving up)

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sorry, couldn't resist a facetious moment...

"Facetious" is one of the rare, commonly used words in English which contains all the vowels in alphabetical order. (For those sub-humans who class "y" as a vowel, then "facetiously" also passes the test.) 

Another such word is "abstemious", although that's not quite so common on here.

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

His name is Stephen Bray, he is , allegedly, a dealer in rare coins and a taffy mental case sheep shagger.

If he was a Brexiteer he would have been sectioned and locked up months ago. 

However, being a dribbling mong who supports the media and rich cunts point of view he gets a free pass. That’s the way it is. If you don’t know that then what the fuck do you want me to do?

Welsh?

I thought he was Australian - big loud and empty

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Facetious" is one of the rare, commonly used words in English which contains all the vowels in alphabetical order. (For those sub-humans who class "y" as a vowel, then "facetiously" also passes the test.) 

Are you abstemious?

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

See what I did there.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm practicing my Pen impression. Frank says if I make a convincing enough job of it he'll lend me the login credentials while he's in Tangiers.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Actually, it derives from the Latin "placere", which is something completely different.

I know what it bastard well means. I was merely making a little joke by implying that you ceased to be placentious following your birth. Which etymologically speaking, tied in quite nicely with the medical descriptive for a blob of what followed you out into the world. 

• Like 1

On 23/07/2019 at 12:36, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

This geezer by the name of Steve (all Steves are dodgy) has had his steadfast scaremongering going on for 3 fucking years and not been moved on by the rozzers once. 

Now if you, I or any other cunt was to do the same we'd be in the back of a riot van or savaged by an alsatian whilst a squad of bobbies put the boot into us for hate crimes. Possibly. Steve Bray seems nothing more than a justice evading nuisance. What can you do?

On 24/07/2019 at 09:38, Mrs Roops said:

I guess the Tories are placing their faith in "cometh the hour, cometh the man" - its a high risk collective prayer, one thing for sure it'll make a colourful change to the Maybot style. The Twitterati and chattering classes have been making a lot of comparisons to Trump, which IMO is wrong. You won't be getting the thinly disguised rabble rousing racism (Boris, if nothing else, is a One Nation Tory) the petulant midnight tweets and part of his charm is he is not adverse to self deprecation. It will all depend in the "sofa cabinet" he assembles - it served him well as London Mayor and if he can find a Machiavellian Party Chairman to have "words of advice" with local constituency chairman who have rabid remainer MP's causing problems in the HoP. It used to be that the Conservative Party Chairman had a senior seat within the Government Cabinet and under the circumstances Boris should consider reintroducing the position. I'm thinking of Gove. 

I’m thinking Goebbels 

On 25/07/2019 at 17:01, Eric Cuntman said:

If you were feeling the complete opposite of placentious, you could describe yourself as acerbitous.

Boom!

What if he feels a cunt?

On 24/07/2019 at 13:20, Cuntybaws said:

Cunt is common on here.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was going to do a thread for those words, but there's only 27 of them.

I suppose none of them rhyme with "flid" or "spack" either?

If I may be uncomplimentary here, you could have extended the scope by also considering words with the vowels in reverse alphabetical order. Words from other languages would increase the subcontinental scope, too.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suppose none of them rhyme with "flid" or "spack" either?

If I may be uncomplimentary here, you could have extended the scope by also considering words with the vowels in reverse alphabetical order. Words from other languages would increase the subcontinental scope, too.

Oh. Well fuck it then. Klingon words also acceptable.