CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Here a poof,there a poof,everywhere a poof poof

Neil

Fucking hell,If sharing a plane with a load of the knob jockeys recently wasn't bad enough I arrive home and find out that this weekend my fine city is being overtaken with the full fucking spectrum of bumfoolery calling itself 'Norwich Pride'.Coupled with a festival of laughs featuring the very bent Stephen K Amos and the equally fucking insufferable Phil 'fat,unfunny cunt' Jupitus Norwich this weekend is a place to stay well away from.I hope it fucking pisses down

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fucking hell,If sharing a plane with a load of the knob jockeys recently wasn't bad enough I arrive home and find out that this weekend my fine city is being overtaken with the full fucking spectrum of bumfoolery calling itself 'Norwich Pride'.Coupled with a festival of laughs featuring the very bent Stephen K Amos and the equally fucking insufferable Phil 'fat,unfunny cunt' Jupitus Norwich this weekend is a place to stay well away from.I hope it fucking pisses down

Well then you'll just end up with a load of moist puffs. Why not take a page out of the Quran and rent a van for the week?

26 minutes ago, Neil said:

So do I. I've just left work and opening the door was like the blast you get from opening an oven. Four o'clock and it's still fucking 31 degrees.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

So do I. I've just left work and opening the door was like the blast you get from opening an oven. Four o'clock and it's still fucking 31 degrees.

We're both fucked, Decs. Most of these cunts will be in the cool ground in ten years - we've got another sixty years of this shit, give or take.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

D_Yg03LXsAIXPOF.jpg

Who gives a fuck about gay pride, these tortured souls feel the need to something they shouldn't have to do. Your gay, good luck to you, get on with your life and stop attention seeking. All that does is make them all look mentally ill !!. By comparison, if they had a yearly straight pride, i wouldn't entertain that attention seeking either, be comfortable with who you are and live your life. 

Too much of this shit rammed (pardon the pun) down the public's throat..and swallow it you must, or you're a homophobic or some other made up bollocks.

The problem with the word 'pride', is that if you are proud to be something, then you must consider that to be a superior state of existence. The faggots would scream homophobia if there was such a thing as a 'straight pride' movement, because that would mean that straight people must be proud to be straight, because it's better than being gay. And whilst holding that objection to 'straight pride', would continue to participate in 'gay pride'! 

It really has reached a point where the sense of entitlement of perceived minorities, has led them to an almost 'master race' type sense of superiority. 

Billy said this first; 

'inclusivity for all! (Straight whites not included)

• Like 3

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Neil said:

D_Yg03LXsAIXPOF.jpg

Actually, it would, under normal circumstances, be "Thank TWO straight people...".

Barring artificial insemination, etc.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Who gives a fuck about gay pride, these tortured souls feel the need to something they shouldn't have to do. Your gay, good luck to you, get on with your life and stop attention seeking. All that does is make them all look mentally ill !!. By comparison, if they had a yearly straight pride, i wouldn't entertain that attention seeking either, be comfortable with who you are and live your life. 

Too much of this shit rammed (pardon the pun) down the public's throat..and swallow it you must, or you're a homophobic or some other made up bollocks.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The problem with the word 'pride', is that if you are proud to be something, then you must consider that to be a superior state of existence. The faggots would scream homophobia if there was such a thing as a 'straight pride' movement, because that would mean that straight people must be proud to be straight, because it's better than being gay. And whilst holding that objection to 'straight pride', would continue to participate in 'gay pride'! 

It really has reached a point where the sense of entitlement of perceived minorities, has led them to an almost 'master race' type sense of superiority. 

Billy said this first; 

'inclusivity for all! (Straight whites not included)

I find myself hoping this is all just a temporary phase western society is going through and sooner rather than later, it will peter out (no pun intended). But then I hoped rap music was a temporary fad back in the 80's and we see how that's gone.

Seems like the shittier a social/cultural trend is nowadays, the more firmly entrenched it becomes, usually getting worse rather than better.

2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I find myself hoping this is all just a temporary phase western society is going through and sooner rather than later, it will peter out (no pun intended). But then I hoped rap music was a temporary fad back in the 80's and we see how that's gone.

Seems like the shittier a social/cultural trend is nowadays, the more firmly entrenched it becomes, usually getting worse rather than better.

When logic fails, then you can bet there's an agenda behind it and it's not designed to make any sense...and logic flew off years back.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck that Decs. I'd rather it be 31 degrees and the sun in the sky than freezing my bollocks of in an English winter. Let's look at the positives here, birds in bikini tops and incredibly short skirts, walking round the garden in my shorts, and a nice cold Peroni.

I fucking love summer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Homosexuality is a disordered state which corrupts and seeks to proselytise and inveigle.It is morally bankrupt and depravity is celebrated as normality.

It should be challenged and confronted.

Indeed - just like the Catholic Church.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Homosexuality is a disordered state which corrupts and seeks to proselytise and inveigle. It is morally bankrupt and depravity is celebrated as normality.

It should be challenged and confronted.

you should look into judaism EoP

I don't see anything 'gay' (based on the apparently outdated definition of the word before it was hijacked by bummers) about having your arsehole fisted, or sticking your cock up a shit-encrusted ringpiece. The appropriation of the word 'gay' was quite a good marketing strategy, it evoked images of public-school chums mincing through verdant pastures and laughing like carefree girls. The grim reality is somewhat less wholesome.

Lezzers are OK, though, apart from the dykey ones.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I don't see anything 'gay' (based on the apparently outdated definition of the word before it was hijacked by bummers) about having your arsehole fisted, or sticking your cock up a shit-encrusted ringpiece. The appropriation of the word 'gay' was quite a good marketing strategy, it evoked images of public-school chums mincing through verdant pastures and laughing like carefree girls. The grim reality is somewhat less wholesome.

Lezzers are OK, though, apart from the dykey ones.

There's no such thing as lesbianism. It's just laziness.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

you should look into judaism EoP

You should go to B&Q and buy a nice length of rope.

Fuck this heat Herr Oberst. I suppose it reminds you of the ovens at Buchenwald. You can’t beat a freshly baked Jewish loaf, don’t you agree?

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Neil said:

In Londonshootistan we had a “grandstand” , £50 a ticket, not sure of the price for children (know  what I mean?)

I would offer to send you some of our Gaylords (we’ve got thousands of the cunts) but I suspect they will be turning up anyway. 

I’m not the sort of cunt who takes credit for the work of other people......even if they are shirtlifters.

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You should go to B&Q and buy a nice length of rope.

Fuck this heat Herr Oberst. I suppose it reminds you of the ovens at Buchenwald. You can’t beat a freshly baked Jewish loaf, don’t you agree?

to each what he deserves old chum. 

Anyway, it's now emerging that most of the camps were in fact just breweries.  

On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 16:06, Decimus said:

you make it sound like a bad thing Deco 😉