CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People with more money than sense

Guest DrCunt

Guest DrCunt

Miles Nadal has just stumped up a staggering $1,287,500 for 100 pairs of collectable trainers. The most expensive single pair of used shoes, one of which is shown below, was $437,500.

nike-moon-shoes-1024x683.jpg

The somewhat rotund prick clearly doesn't wear trainers often:

MilesNadal.jpg

I've no objection to people spending their hard earned on whatever the fuck they want, but surely to God there's better things to spend a million quid on rather than used cheesy trainers.

31 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Miles Nadal has just stumped up a staggering $1,287,500 for 100 pairs of collectable trainers. The most expensive single pair of used shoes, one of which is shown below, was $437,500.

nike-moon-shoes-1024x683.jpg

The somewhat rotund prick clearly doesn't wear trainers often:

MilesNadal.jpg

I've no objection to people spending their hard earned on whatever the fuck they want, but surely to God there's better things to spend a million quid on rather than used cheesy trainers.

If this cunt comes on TV in November with that fucking yellow, one eyed teddy, telling me that "Just 5 pounds of your money will remove the cataracts of a kid in Sierra Leone", I'll put my foot through the fucking TV screen. And the trainer on my foot won't cost that much.