CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Chink Savages

Decimus

A septuagenarian Bolo Yeung has escaped a criminal conviction in New Zealand for touching a toddler's penis.

The filthy fucking animal was in a public changing room when he approached the child and "playfully" flicked his bell end whilst giggling. He then proceeded to do it a second time, at which point the child's father called the police.

The Judge let him off as he accepted that the fondling of a male childs genitals is considered good luck in China, and that this was a case of a genuine culture clash.

The last time I checked, New Zealand wasn't a province of China. The chinks have a lot of strange habits, eating tiger cock, butchering and torturing dogs and severely abusing human rights. Presumably, any slope in the world can now carry out their disgusting practices in another country and escape censure because "That's just how Jackie Chan was raised".

The Judge should be disbarred and given a fucking kicking. The child's father should also have his head caved in for ringing the police in the first place, when any dad worth his salt would've just bashed the dirty yellow cunt's face into a fucking pulp.

• Like 8

Guest Erroreptile404
34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

approached the child and "playfully" flicked his bell end whilst giggling.

Eh hang on i was always greeted this way as a kid, fuck!

lol

As much as i can't stand you D..and despise you for the web footed wanker you are. I have to agree with your nomination, there is far too much of this culture clash bollocks.

So it's there culture, then it should stay cultural to that country as those sick fucks understand it. In any other country that should be seen as child abuse.

World gets more insane with each passing day.

Guest Erroreptile404

Another thing is wherever Oriental asians seem to move to or settle they leave the places looking like dirty Hong Kong slums.

Edited by Erroreptile404
ape=gay cunt

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

A septuagenarian Bolo Yeung has escaped a criminal conviction in New Zealand for touching a toddler's penis.

The filthy fucking animal was in a public changing room when he approached the child and "playfully" flicked his bell end whilst giggling. He then proceeded to do it a second time, at which point the child's father called the police.

The Judge let him off as he accepted that the fondling of a male childs genitals is considered good luck in China, and that this was a case of a genuine culture clash.

The last time I checked, New Zealand wasn't a province of China. The chinks have a lot of strange habits, eating tiger cock, butchering and torturing dogs and severely abusing human rights. Presumably, any slope in the world can now carry out their disgusting practices in another country and escape censure because "That's just how Jackie Chan was raised".

The Judge should be disbarred and given a fucking kicking. The child's father should also have his head caved in for ringing the police in the first place, when any dad worth his salt would've just bashed the dirty yellow cunt's face into a fucking pulp.

Why the fuck has punkcunt given you an iron?

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

What happened to you slackjaw? Did they mix up your order at the Chinkie takeaway? Maybe they gave you prawn balls because they think you need a pair. The old chinks are always having sly digs like that, the cunts. You need to calm down Jethro, even a little nerd like you can’t go around chinning seventy year old Charlie Chans.

But I agree, these foreigners need to fuck off in a big way. I’m sick and tired of them clogging up everywhere I go, hearing their cunty language and smelling their stinking food. Fuck me, everywhere I go there’s a fucking kebab shop. Hmmm..... that reminds me...... I might treat myself to a chicken shish on the way back from the pub tonight. Let’s see if I can find some change down the back of the sofa......

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

what have I been saying for weeks?

fruckin chinlese

😑

Guest Erroreptile404
23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why can't chinese people have white babies?

Because two Wongs don't make a white.

Lol fuck off 

Ho Lee Fuq there is sum ting wong with you!

Apparently+you+can+speak+1g+languages+bu

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

The Chinks have always been a bit weird when it comes to little boys. "Virgin Boy Eggs" are a delicacy made in the city of Dongyang - the piss of young boys (aged 10 an under) is collected in buckets from local schools and used to hard boil eggs, after that the eggs have the shells peeled and are placed back in the piss to absorb the flavour.

They've been doing it for centuries - my theory is that its the reason all of the cunts are so fucking yellow. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The Chinks have always been a bit weird when it comes to little boys. "Virgin Boy Eggs" are a delicacy made in the city of Dongyang - the piss of young boys (aged 10 an under) is collected in buckets from local schools and used to hard boil eggs, after that the eggs have the shells peeled and are placed back in the piss to absorb the flavour.

They've been doing it for centuries - my theory is that its the reason all of the cunts are so fucking yellow. 

Do I really have to mention the cream of sum yung guy? 

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Have you had a look under the lino?

Lino? That would be pre decimal My Lady.

NOT LEGAL TENDER ANYMORE!

Just have a nice cup of tea and put Winifred Atwell on the gramaphone. Ok dear?

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It almost makes the Japanese cunts who buy used schoolgirl underwear from vending machines look normal. Almost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It almost makes the Japanese cunts who buy used schoolgirl underwear from vending machines look normal. Almost.

The vending machine thing was always at least considered a taboo in Japland, with close Police surveillance and clear laws about how the product can be obtained, it's abundantly clear that the entire thing is a scummy fetish business enjoyed by sickos - and that's by fucking Jap standards, so it carries a lot of weight. 

Virgin Boy Eggs on the other hand are considered a long-standing tradition and openly advertised as a delicacy. The piss is sourced from schools who openly allow it, and the children don't even get a cut of the profit that the vendors make (young Jap girls at least make an extra bit of income from selling used products, and the entire thing is voluntary) - apparently pissing in a bucket with your mates is rewarding enough.

Don't get me wrong - both of them are sickening businesses - but the Chinks go that extra mile when it comes to blatant debauchery and manipulation concerning children. If that makes me an ignorant round-eye then so be it - bigger eyes just makes it easier to spot sickos.