CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Chink Savages

Decimus

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Virgin Boy Eggs on the other hand are considered a long-standing tradition and openly advertised as a delicacy. The piss is sourced from schools who openly allow it, and the children don't even get a cut of the profit that the vendors make (young Jap girls at least make an extra bit of income from selling used products, and the entire thing is voluntary) - apparently pissing in a bucket with your mates is rewarding enough.

You seem to know an awful lot about this, which I find concerning.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You seem to know an awful lot about this, which I find concerning.

I used to be fascinated by Chinese culture when I was younger. I played a lot of Dynasty Warriors during my teenage years and wrongly assumed it would be all dignified nobles walking around in cherry blossom gardens and decapitating one another on the battlefield.

The Jap knicker vending machines stuff was just sourced from channelling my inner Roops.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It almost makes the Japanese cunts who buy used schoolgirl underwear from vending machines look normal. Almost.

So, how much would a pair of used, Japanese schoolgirl vending machine panties cost?

Assuming one had a yen for such things? 

On 26/07/2019 at 16:01, Decimus said:

A septuagenarian Bolo Yeung has escaped a criminal conviction in New Zealand for touching a toddler's penis.

The filthy fucking animal was in a public changing room when he approached the child and "playfully" flicked his bell end whilst giggling. He then proceeded to do it a second time, at which point the child's father called the police.

The Judge let him off as he accepted that the fondling of a male childs genitals is considered good luck in China, and that this was a case of a genuine culture clash.

The last time I checked, New Zealand wasn't a province of China. The chinks have a lot of strange habits, eating tiger cock, butchering and torturing dogs and severely abusing human rights. Presumably, any slope in the world can now carry out their disgusting practices in another country and escape censure because "That's just how Jackie Chan was raised".

The Judge should be disbarred and given a fucking kicking. The child's father should also have his head caved in for ringing the police in the first place, when any dad worth his salt would've just bashed the dirty yellow cunt's face into a fucking pulp.

That’s just rascist.   The Chinese culture goes back a long time and flicking kids cocks at a swimming pool has always been accepted behavior. You fucking fascist bigoted fucking white Anglo Saxon cunt.

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 16:01, Decimus said:

A septuagenarian Bolo Yeung has escaped a criminal conviction in New Zealand for touching a toddler's penis.

The filthy fucking animal was in a public changing room when he approached the child and "playfully" flicked his bell end whilst giggling. He then proceeded to do it a second time, at which point the child's father called the police.

The Judge let him off as he accepted that the fondling of a male childs genitals is considered good luck in China, and that this was a case of a genuine culture clash.

The last time I checked, New Zealand wasn't a province of China. The chinks have a lot of strange habits, eating tiger cock, butchering and torturing dogs and severely abusing human rights. Presumably, any slope in the world can now carry out their disgusting practices in another country and escape censure because "That's just how Jackie Chan was raised".

The Judge should be disbarred and given a fucking kicking. The child's father should also have his head caved in for ringing the police in the first place, when any dad worth his salt would've just bashed the dirty yellow cunt's face into a fucking pulp.

Funny how the word CHINK can be used openly but Nigger, Wog, Paki and Gupters is not allowed.   Why ?

Edited by N/A

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Funny how the word CHINK can be used openly but Nigger, Wog, Paki and Gupters is not allowed.   Why ?

I'm not sure. I guess life can seem a little unfair when you're a multimillionaire bigot about town.

Change the fucking record and hang yourself by your faggoty Daisy Duke denim shorts.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

That’s just rascist.   The Chinese culture goes back a long time and flicking kids cocks at a swimming pool has always been accepted behavior. You fucking fascist bigoted fucking white Anglo Saxon cunt.

I have no problem with that, providing they wash their hands before starting work at the takeaway.  As a kid, my tadger was fucking rot.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

They eat dogs which makes them ok in my book.

But on the other side they eat cats too which is not ok in my book.

11 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

But on the other side they eat cats too which is not ok in my book.

I like dogs, but I am more a cat person. I think it's for the simple reason, that if you throw a ball for a dog, it thinks, 'ooh, get the ball!'

If you throw a ball for a cat, it thinks, 'if you wanted it, why did you throw it away you stupid cunt?'

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like dogs, but I am more a cat person. I think it's for the simple reason, that if you throw a ball for a dog, it thinks, 'ooh, get the ball!'

If you throw a ball for a cat, it thinks, 'if you wanted it, why did you throw it away you stupid cunt?'

Too true! Plus you don't have to clean up cat shit 99% of the time because they bury it unlike dogs. I don't hate dogs i'm just not really into them.

Our neighbourhood is cat central, one of the neighbours' large fat cats left a badly mauled young dead rabbit on our path not too long ago. A good size rabbit too.

6 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Too true! Plus you don't have to clean up cat shit 99% of the time because they bury it unlike dogs. I don't hate dogs i'm just not really into them.

Our neighbourhood is cat central, one of the neighbours' large fat cats left a badly mauled young dead rabbit on our path not too long ago. A good size rabbit too.

The worst one I've had for that was a girl. Kill-crazy little fucker. I like the mischievous ones best though.

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

That’s probably because the word is not generally used in an offensive context. We all know what “I fancy a chinky” and “let’s go up the chinkies” means and it’s not intended as a racial slur.

However, only a complete cretin would fail to find anything coming out of your disgusting gob offensive. That’s mainly because you are a loud mouth, materialistic, ignorant braggart.

And a cunt, obviously.

2 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You put it the pot for supper didn't you? *

*potted rabbit and other recipes can be found in my book "Cooking the gypsy way; traditional romany and hawkers recipes".  Available in most good bookshops (but mostly crap ones. Mostly). Foreword by Ted MacDougall.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

You put it the pot for supper didn't you? *

*potted rabbit and other recipes can be found in my book "Cooking the gypsy way; traditional romany and hawkers recipes".  Available in most good bookshops (but mostly crap ones. Mostly). Foreword by Ted MacDougall.

Along those same lines....

Yum!!!! 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What a cunt. I hope she chokes on a chicken bone. 

That was actually a parody.

Apparently, judging by the watermark in the lower left corner of the video, from The Onion

If you're not familiar with The Onion, it's an American social/political parody website that mocks politicians and socio-political groups etc, by creating and posting articles and videos that are at first glance, very authentic looking and sounding to the point that unsuspecting people often take them seriously.

The Onion <--- link 

44 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

That was actually a parody.

Apparently, judging by the watermark in the lower left corner of the video, from The Onion

If you're not familiar with The Onion, it's an American social/political parody website that mocks politicians and socio-political groups etc, by creating and posting articles and videos that are at first glance, very authentic looking and sounding to the point that unsuspecting people often take them seriously.

The Onion <--- link 

Couldn't give a fuck. I still hope she chokes on a chicken bone. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

We know what the fucking Onion is - and what LGBTQIA etc. means too. Your plonker is being soundly pulled.

I don't believe you.

I'm the only one who knows things.

Nobody else, just me.

I share my vast knowledge of all things with others because that's the kind of generous fellow that I am.

You're welcome.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Couldn't give a fuck. I still hope she chokes on a chicken bone. 

Have you no more fucks to give???

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I don't believe you.

I'm the only one who knows things.

Nobody else, just me.

I share my vast knowledge of all things with others because that's the kind of generous fellow that I am.

You're welcome.

Unfortunately you're also a Yank which makes you a bit of a know it all cunt. On the plus side though you're a bit less of a cunt than my initial prognosis.