CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Downs kids on adverts

Guest N/A

Further to the recent escalation in the AGENDA in main stream film and tv where every white Anglo Saxon male role is being usurped by black, lezzza, cripple, gay, women who fuck dogs.  TV advertising in the UK is now stooping to what is a new low of lows, but it’s so subtle I bet many have not clocked it yet.

Eager to show how ALL INCLUSIVE they are, some companies are now advertising products with Downs kids.  A couple of supermarkets have them, a holiday advert and some others are all currently running on the tv in the UK.    However, what is the point of this?   I understand the corporates pandering and chasing the pink gay pound. Although it’s only about 5% of the population they would have us think it’s worth trillions and force us to watch endless guys kissing on tv and holding hands etc in adverts.  But when it comes to Down’s syndrome kids, what purchasing power do they have? What is the commercial market the sick fuck corporates are seeking to attract? Do downs kids actually shop ?

When I see such an advert I immediately see a plant, an agenda, a perversion of a situation by a shite corporate to try and get a message over.  However the message to me is that they are soo cold they are stooping to putting poor children with a condition on tv to make them, the corporates feel good about themselves, the big fucking heartless corporate wankers.

Whats next, kids with cancer and bald heads flogging some shaving merchandise?

Black kids doing sun cream ads.

Flids with no arms using a fly mow on the lawn

Gypsy kids advertising soapy suds wash gel. The dirty smelly bastards.

Black crips in wheel chairs advertising summer holidays........no wait a minute that’s actually an advert being played during the Tour De France coverage!!!   How many black kids actually go on a sunny holiday?  Never mind ones in wheel chairs.    It’s a fucking agenda.  A sick one at that.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Further to the recent escalation in the AGENDA in main stream film and tv where every white Anglo Saxon male role is being usurped by black, lezzza, cripple, gay, women who fuck dogs.  TV advertising in the UK is now stooping to what is a new low of lows, but it’s so subtle I bet many have not clocked it yet.

Eager to show how ALL INCLUSIVE they are, some companies are now advertising products with Downs kids.  A couple of supermarkets have them, a holiday advert and some others are all currently running on the tv in the UK.    However, what is the point of this?   I understand the corporates pandering and chasing the pink gay pound. Although it’s only about 5% of the population they would have us think it’s worth trillions and force us to watch endless guys kissing on tv and holding hands etc in adverts.  But when it comes to Down’s syndrome kids, what purchasing power do they have? What is the commercial market the sick fuck corporates are seeking to attract? Do downs kids actually shop ?

When I see such an advert I immediately see a plant, an agenda, a perversion of a situation by a shite corporate to try and get a message over.  However the message to me is that they are soo cold they are stooping to putting poor children with a condition on tv to make them, the corporates feel good about themselves, the big fucking heartless corporate wankers.

Black crips in wheel chairs advertising summer holidays........no wait a minute that’s actually an advert being played during the Tour De France coverage!!!   How many black kids actually go on a sunny holiday?  Never mind ones in wheel chairs.    It’s a fucking agenda.  A sick one at that.

Get a Netflix subscription and buy a smart TV then you ain't gotta see this shit, I'm sure a man of your means could afford it.

Oh and do change the fucking record, you repetitive cunt.

• Like 2

@Monumental cunt, I saw this and logged in eager to berate you on behalf of the poor, defenceless, happy moon-faced children, but then I realised the nomination was actually about our old friends the advertising and marketing “creatives”. Carry on, then, those mongols deserve everything they get.

You are getting at the "here I am" ads .. one's shows a young downs sticking her tongue out and another shows a downs lad wearing boxing gloves ready to give someone a thumping, whilst to those advertising executives and to the Mencap/Scope bosses they look edgy they are actually more likely to cause normal looking equally or even less intelligent chavs and chavettes to see it as some sort of challenge the next time they see a downs syndrome cunt. TBH the charities should be spending money on things that will actually improve the lives downs individuals rather than wasting it on advertising agengies.

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I didn't know Beckham's kids advertised bath products. 

11 hours ago, Glowworm said:

You are getting at the "here I am" ads .. one's shows a young downs sticking her tongue out and another shows a downs lad wearing boxing gloves ready to give someone a thumping, whilst to those advertising executives and to the Mencap/Scope bosses they look edgy they are actually more likely to cause normal looking equally or even less intelligent chavs and chavettes to see it as some sort of challenge the next time they see a downs syndrome cunt. TBH the charities should be spending money on things that will actually improve the lives downs individuals rather than wasting it on advertising agengies.

Does anyone know where they stage Junior Mongboxing bouts? Asking for a non-existant friend.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Does anyone know where they stage Junior Mongboxing bouts? Asking for a non-existant friend.

I think it’s in the Mong GM Grand in Las Vegas.

This pathetic gag provided on behalf of Marjorie The Tosser who loves to pick on the physically and mentally disabled on a website, like the Bertie Bigbollocks he thinks he is.

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The Tosser who loves to pick on the physically and mentally disabled on a website,

Well if the cap fits Freddie. Maybe you should log in to isacunt where there's more rules than North Korea.

Fat wanker.

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well if the cap fits Freddie. Maybe you should log in to isacunt where there's more rules than North Korea.

Fat wanker.

Queer, fat, disabled ..... next step is poor Marjorie. Inevitably you will end up slagging off members of my family and then accusing me of raping children.

It doesn’t matter that i’ve predicted it up front......you can’t help yourself. You’re a lonely little man desperate to find friendship on a website so you go along with the wankers who you perceive as being the most popular. No balls, nothing to say. 

You’re a wanker mate. Tough shit.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Queer, fat, disabled ..... next step is poor Marjorie. Inevitably you will end up slagging off members of my family and then accusing me of raping children.

It doesn’t matter that i’ve predicted it up front......you can’t help yourself. You’re a lonely little man desperate to find friendship on a website so you go along with the wankers who you perceive as being the most popular. No balls, nothing to say. 

Don't be harsh Judge poor little Marjorie has got a downer.

40 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Or maybe you're just a passive aggressive, obnoxious cunt who I find distasteful. All you fucking do is bang on about Brexit like it's the Holy Grail to the countries ills. How cunts like Farage are modern day messiah's sent to save you from the hoard of Speer chuckers invading your manor. 

Thing is Farage, Rees Mogg and the rest just think you're a bit of a cunt Jewdy and there right.

You fucking idiot.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 27/07/2019 at 19:02, Monumental cunt said:

o-DOWN-SYNDROME-TSHIRT-570.jpg

Guest judgetwi
55 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Or maybe you're just a passive aggressive, obnoxious cunt who I find distasteful. All you fucking do is bang on about Brexit like it's the Holy Grail to the countries ills. How cunts like Farage are modern day messiah's sent to save you from the hoard of Speer chuckers invading your manor. 

Thing is Farage, Rees Mogg and the rest just think you're a bit of a cunt Jewdy and there right.

You fucking idiot.

Well I may be an idiot as you say.

But may I point out that: 

It should be “country’s” not “countries”.

” messiah’s” doesn’t need an apostrophe.

It’s “ horde” not “hoard”

It’s “spear” not “Speer”. Speer was a Nazi war criminal who I am sure you will make reference to the next time you are licking Herr Oberst’s arse.

No it’s “ they’re right” not “there right”.

You really ain’t very bright are you Marjorie? Keep trying though. I’m enjoying taking the piss out of you.

😁

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I didn't know Beckham's kids advertised bath products. 

They'll advertise anything that keeps their shit-eating grins in the media, utter, fucking cunts!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well I may be an idiot as you say.

But may I point out that: 

It should be “country’s” not “countries”.

” messiah’s” doesn’t need an apostrophe.

It’s “ horde” not “hoard”

It’s “spear” not “Speer”. Speer was a Nazi war criminal who I am sure you will make reference to the next time you are licking Herr Oberst’s arse.

No it’s “ they’re right” not “there right”.

You really ain’t very bright are you Marjorie? Keep trying though. I’m enjoying taking the piss out of you.

😁

Err maybe it's because I bought a new phone yesterday and a reply to you isn't worth a proof read. Sadly the only thing you seem to be enjoying is your Mums laptop during the small hours.

You making the statement "you really ain't very bright are you", is a paradox. 

I'd wager you giggle like a schoolboy to yourself when making a post, marveling at your perceived wit.

Bit of a cunt ain't ya?

😁

Guest judgetwi
On 29/07/2019 at 08:07, Major Cunt said:

Sadly the only thing you seem to be enjoying is your Mums laptop during the small hours.

Bit of a cunt ain't ya?

😁

There you go Marjorie.......you had to bring up my Mother, who you don’t even know exists. I said you would end up slagging my family didn’t I? That’s just the beginning. 

You really are dumb as fuck aren’t you?

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There you go Marjorie.......you had to bring up my Mother, who you don’t even know exists. I said you would end up slagging my family didn’t I? That’s just the beginning. 

You really are dumb as fuck aren’t you?

I think you’re being a bit harsh on Marje, Judge. He hasn’t mentioned mobility scooters for at least 3 or 4 days. Everything else though, I think you’ve got spot on. Your forecasting ability is without equal and poor Marjories spelling and punctuation ability says more about him than his lack of anything funny to say. Still I for one can’t wait till Dickywuss gets annoyed and irritated by Marjorie’s impression of a pilot fish around his arsehole and blows him into the middle of next week with a big wet Norfolk fart.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I think you’re being a bit harsh on Marje, Judge. He hasn’t mentioned mobility scooters for at least 3 or 4 days. Everything else though, I think you’ve got spot on. Your forecasting ability is without equal and poor Marjories spelling and punctuation ability says more about him than his lack of anything funny to say. Still I for one can’t wait till Dickywuss gets annoyed and irritated by Marjorie’s impression of a pilot fish around his arsehole and blows him into the middle of next week with a big wet Norfolk fart.

You seem to have forgotten about your little meltdown the other week cunty? Unfortunately for you it's still fresh in the mind of every other punter. Here's the thing though, your a bit of a thick cunt Billy, it's alright.

Looks like you're forming the holy trinity of idiocy with Pen and the Jew, a bunch of third division cunts, your in good company. Know you limits and stick to them.

Silly Cunt!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You seem to have forgotten about your little meltdown the other week cunty? Unfortunately for you it's still fresh in the mind of every other punter. Here's the thing though, your a bit of a thick cunt Billy, it's alright.

Looks like you're forming the holy trinity of idiocy with Pen and the Jew, a bunch of third division cunts, your in good company. Know you limits and stick to them.

Silly Cunt!

Interesting. Can I get a link to the meltdown posts so I grade said meltdown?

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Silly Cunt!

Biggest compliment you could have given me son. I criticise your awful punctuation and spelling etc. and you spend the next 4 hours writing a reply of 73 words, punctuation and spelling all correct. Well done boy!

Now, complete the job and fuck right off! Dipstick.  👋