CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Downs kids on adverts

Guest N/A

Guest Erroreptile404
19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hello Harvey. How are you enjoying your school holidays?

Feeling brave again are we wanker? 2000+ posts and all of them painfully unfunny and shit. KYS.

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hello Harvey. How are you enjoying your school holidays?

'Mummee gott a noo tellie sho an eye got a noo daddee again. I haff to ware a speshul marsk to stopp mee eeting fernitcher!

Ime sad bikoz mi doggee dyed. I fukked it too deth.

hellow yoo kunt 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Mummee gott a noo tellie sho an eye got a noo daddee again. I haff to ware a speshul marsk to stopp mee eeting fernitcher!

Ime sad bikoz mi doggee dyed. I fukked it too deth.

hellow yoo kunt 

Mi doggggeee died because I trid 2 get the poo out and my arm got stuck. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Mi doggggeee died because I trid 2 get the poo out and my arm got stuck. 

Where did you go on holiday mong boy? i bet it was somewhere like Benidorm where you spent most of your time sat outside English themed cafes eating greasy egg and chips, with your fat gut hanging out of your England football top and the sun bouncing off your bald gammon coloured head. Faggot.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Biggest compliment you could have given me son. I criticise your awful punctuation and spelling etc. and you spend the next 4 hours writing a reply of 73 words, punctuation and spelling all correct. Well done boy!

Now, complete the job and fuck right off! Dipstick.  👋

Billy, you fucking idiot. A mere month ago you were being told by almost every member on here to wind your neck in and to stop embarrassing yourself.

One very public meltdown and dozens of appalling posts later, here you are still trying to mix it up with the big boys.

Calm yourself down or we'll be having words again, you know that didn't end well for you the last time.

You've been warned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Billy, you fucking idiot. A mere month ago you were being told by almost every member on here to wind your neck in and to stop embarrassing yourself.

One very public meltdown and dozens of appalling posts later, here you are still trying to mix it up with the big boys.

Calm yourself down or we'll be having words again, you know that didn't end well for you the last time.

You've been warned.

I see that Frank's descent into mental illness has taken an unexpected turn. He's changed his username to Battlestar Galactica. Expect a sartorially inspired nomination along the lines of...

'Cylons in nylons'

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You've been warned.

You should wind your own neck in you sad little man.

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see that Frank's descent into mental illness has taken an unexpected turn. He's changed his username to Battlestar Galalactica. Expect a sartorially inspired nomination along the lines of...

'Cylons in nylons'

It's worse than that, it's Battlestir Gallacticaaaah. Makes "Darkseid" look inspired.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell you what you should do.

Its hypocrisy is reaching unprecedented levels. It accuses Ape and I of being sad despite it being the one that spent the entirety of the hottest heatwave in British history sat indoors bashing out 109 posts of fucking drivel.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see that Frank's descent into mental illness has taken an unexpected turn. He's changed his username to Battlestar Galactica. Expect a sartorially inspired nomination along the lines of...

'Cylons in nylons'

He's more like the set of Blake's 7 at the moment, all over the fucking place. 

In space no one can hear you scream, or play the guitar like a fucking spasticated Santana.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Biggest compliment you could have given me son. I criticise your awful punctuation and spelling etc. and you spend the next 4 hours writing a reply of 73 words, punctuation and spelling all correct. Well done boy!

Now, complete the job and fuck right off! Dipstick.  👋

I fired of about 3 posts in ten minutes Spacker Bilk and I'm glad they met with your approval. Just because I happen to be logged in doesn't mean I'm active on the site, you see there's a thing called life.

I'd wager the two week holiday in the sun was probably more an NHS inpatient alcohol detox.

Pulling the old punctuation routine is indicative of being rattled harder than a toddlers abacus, quite apt really.

4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

all you (or any of us on here) are is a line of text that appears on a screen .. nothing more, nothing less.

Some of us are more likely to pass the Turing test than others, though.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've been warned.

Here he comes. The most boring cunt alive. Fuck off you insignificant wanker.

Warned LOL

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I fired of about 3 posts in ten minutes Spacker Bilk and I'm glad they met with your approval. Just because I happen to be logged in doesn't mean I'm active on the site, you see there's a thing called life.

I'd wager the two week holiday in the sun was probably more an NHS inpatient alcohol detox.

Pulling the old punctuation routine is indicative of being rattled harder than a toddlers abacus, quite apt really.

Wake me up if you’ve got anything interesting to say Marje.

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

That tiff about two weeks ago? Billy seems to be like that all the time. Far too early to call a meltdown, maybe rattled.

Meltdown? These fucking idiots couldn’t melt the chocolate off their own bell ends. Pair of closet poofters.

Tragic.

• Like 1