CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamaphobic Street Preachers

Penny Farthing

_108092275_pastor1.jpg

A Christian street preacher who had his Bible confiscated as he was handcuffed by police has been awarded £2,500 for wrongful arrest.

Footage of the arrest of Oluwole Ilesanmi pleading with police to not "take my Bible away", has been viewed online almost three million times.

He was detained outside Southgate Tube station in February after a 999 call claimed he had been Islamophobic.

The Met said it had a right to investigate a potential hate crime

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49143822

Guest judgetwi

To be honest if I lived in Southgate and this bible bashing prick got in my face i’d probably tell him to fuck right off. But now i’ve read this story i’d be more inclined to give him a couple of quid for “the Jesus People” or the poor kids in Africa who Stacey Dooley couldn’t save.

You can bet your life it wasn’t an Islamist who phoned the old bill. No , it was some white, middle class, beardy little tree hugging, save the planet, vegan, Trump obsessed, EU loving , two bob shirt lifting fucking poof. I can guarantee the cunt has a tattoo of a dolphin or a cannabis plant somewhere on his skinny little body. Wanker.

I feel sorry for the coppers who had to make the arrest. You don’t join up to nick some harmless old geezer who has upset some limp wristed little snowflake.

Good luck to Ollywally or whatever his fucking name is. Nice hat.

What the fuck is happening to this country?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

A Christian street preacher who had his Bible confiscated as he was handcuffed by police has been awarded £2,500 for wrongful arrest.

45 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Don't feel too bad.

If that had happened over here, he'd have gotten $2.5 million and possibly a book deal then gone on all the daytime yammering nitwit talk shows.

11 hours ago, Glowworm said:

_108092275_pastor1.jpg

Footage of the arrest of Oluwole Ilesanmi pleading with police to not "take my Bible away", has been viewed online almost three million times.

He was detained outside Southgate Tube station in February after a 999 call claimed he had been Islamophobic.

Are you sure that’s not Eddie with one of his recently signed multi million pound contracts?

• Like 2

When minorities clash... if this cunt had been white they'd have (ironically) thrown the book at him. Imagine the fucking PR team discussing this, one side snivelling about Islamophobia, the other side screeching about racism. The real heroes here are the cleaners who would have had to clean all the nervous piss stains out of the carpet of the conference room. I bet at least one snowflake was hospitalised with PTSD afterwards.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

To be honest if I lived in Southgate and this bible bashing prick got in my face i’d probably tell him to fuck right off. But now i’ve read this story i’d be more inclined to give him a couple of quid for “the Jesus People” or the poor kids in Africa who Stacey Dooley couldn’t save.

You can bet your life it wasn’t an Islamist who phoned the old bill. No , it was some white, middle class, beardy little tree hugging, save the planet, vegan, Trump obsessed, EU loving , two bob shirt lifting fucking poof. I can guarantee the cunt has a tattoo of a dolphin or a cannabis plant somewhere on his skinny little body. Wanker.

I feel sorry for the coppers who had to make the arrest. You don’t join up to nick some harmless old geezer who has upset some limp wristed little snowflake.

What's happening to this country? It's being taken over by white, middle class, etc etc.

Mr Ilesanmi described Islam as an aberration, call me a cunt or whatever you fucking want, but i have a feeling our learned preacher might be on to something..

He was expressing his view as a christian in a christian country...sorry old chum, that's not acceptable..but if you want to convert to Islam and say that shit about another made up religion, then you crack on old chum.

More disturbing than the arrest, the two-plank copper called him a racist, really Mr. Plod, you are an infidel in the eyes of Islam.

This poor sod was only quoting from the Roman made up bible, but he is entitled to do so, maybe if he was preaching from the made up (full-on hate) hadith, then those same coppers would have given him a fucking Knighthood.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Mr Ilesanmi described Islam as an aberration, call me a cunt or whatever you fucking want, but i have a feeling our learned preacher might be on to something..

He was expressing his view as a christian in a christian country...sorry old chum, that's not acceptable..but if you want to convert to Islam and say that shit about another made up religion, then you crack on old chum.

More disturbing than the arrest, the two-plank copper called him a racist, really Mr. Plod, you are an infidel in the eyes of Islam.

This poor sod was only quoting from the Roman made up bible, but he is entitled to do so, maybe if he was preaching from the made up (full-on hate) hadith, then those same coppers would have given him a fucking Knighthood.

The fact that the police actually think Islamophobia is racism, is astonishing and worrying in equal measure. Islam is an ideology, NOT a race. Anyone can be Muslim, it has nothing to do with skin tone or place of origin.

The British police have become nothing more than mindless stooges, the muscle employed by the snowflakes to enforce their twisted, fascist Neo-liberal agenda of lies, manipulation and grass roots social engineering.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The fact that the police actually think Islamophobia is racism, is astonishing and worrying in equal measure. Islam is an ideology, NOT a race. Anyone can be Muslim, it has nothing to do with skin tone or place of origin.

The British police have become nothing more than mindless stooges, the muscle employed by the snowflakes to enforce their twisted, fascist Neo-liberal agenda of lies, manipulation and grass roots social engineering.

Correct Eric and i might add, Islamophobia was created by guess who. Fucking radical muslims to deem themselves untouchable, it's working a treat for them cuntbreeds.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Correct Eric and i might add, Islamophobia was created by guess who. Fucking radical muslims to deem themselves untouchable, it's working a treat for them cuntbreeds.

you're quite the cosmopolitan sophisticate these days Sevens.

Have you ever considered working in media?

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At least now I know what my dad's been up to lately.

why, has he written a bible too?

I hope it's Old Testament style. That book can still show Johnny Ali Koran a thing or two about violence: cutting off your enemy's foreskins, boiling unbelievers in Iron Bru, goat related stuff.

fuckin Koreans ⛷️

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you're quite the cosmopolitan sophisticate these days Sevens.

Have you ever considered working in media?

I'm freelance TOT, so anything considered, apart from the BBC paedos. You should check out my youtube channel, plenty of anti semitism...

Those zionists dumb cunts love abusing me.

On 29/07/2019 at 05:31, judgetwi said:

fuckin hell you're steaming Jewdy!

You should borrow mein Kampfer Van and go on a road trip to chill out

22 hours ago, Glowworm said:

_108092275_pastor1.jpg

I prefer Manic Street Preachers.