CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamaphobic Street Preachers

Penny Farthing

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Does it run on regular gas?

It has the Josef Goebbels patented  Zyklon B powered engine. And the space in the ashtray for 4 Juden midgets to push it back to camp if it runs out of spunk on the way home from a nice family picnic. 

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Shield' is the only soap that will protect you from AIDS.

Right Guard works too, but only for conservatives.

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, ratcum said:

fuckin hell you're steaming Jewdy!

You should borrow mein Kampfer Van and go on a road trip to chill out

rat 2.jpg

I dunno. Split screen, metallic paint job, shiny chrome, personalised plate? It all screams “enthusiast” and, dare I say it, “wanker” to me Herr Oberst. Not really my style.

Still, I can see you driving around Poland in it, disguised as a hippy, on your annual tour of the death camps.

Presumably you get pulled up by the coppers all the time looking for    your stash and your Beachboys CDs.

49 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I dunno. Split screen, metallic paint job, shiny chrome, personalised plate? It all screams “enthusiast” and, dare I say it, “wanker” to me Herr Oberst. Not really my style.

Still, I can see you driving around Poland in it, disguised as a hippy, on your annual tour of the death camps.

Presumably you get pulled up by the coppers all the time looking for    your stash and your Beachboys CDs.

funnily enough I want to tour the all the work camps before I die.

Frau Rat calls it my fuckit list and doesn't want any part of it.

Guest judgetwi
20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

funnily enough I want to tour the all the work camps before I die.

Frau Rat calls it my fuckit list and doesn't want any part of it.

“Work camps” Herr Oberst? Interesting choice of language. A bit like “People’s Vote” I think.

“Nazi cunt” is somewhat less ambiguous, wouldn’t you agree?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Beachboys? God only knows! 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's probably helped spread AIDS. Army wives used to leave a box of it in their window, as a signal that their husband was away on duty. 

O-M-O = On My Own.

True.

Did that make them Omosexual? 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What about Omo? Does that protect you from AIDS?

Yes, but only if you use it on your Palmolive.

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Did that make them Omosexual? 

8 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Yes, but only if you use it on your Palmolive.

Give it a rest Yank. I’ve had toothache that’s funnier than you. 

Twat.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
54 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Give it a rest Yank. I’ve had toothache that’s funnier than you. 

Twat.

That must've been one helluva long time ago, as it's been decades since the last time you had teeth.

Twonk.

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“Work camps” Herr Oberst? Interesting choice of language. A bit like “People’s Vote” I think.

“Nazi cunt” is somewhat less ambiguous, wouldn’t you agree?

the death camps, and I mean death only, were few and far between.  As they only needed a few arbeit juden to operate them, accommodation was minimal and whole camp quite small.   Easy to operate and easy to obliterate late 44 early 45. Treblinka is a good example; excellent at despatching people but there's fuck all there to see in the few acres it occupied. 

Hence work camps much more interesting. 

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

the death camps, and I mean death only, were few and far between.  As they only needed a few arbeit juden to operate them, accommodation was minimal and whole camp quite small.   Easy to operate and easy to obliterate late 44 early 45. Treblinka is a good example; excellent at despatching people but there's fuck all there to see in the few acres it occupied. 

Hence work camps much more interesting. 

Pathetic, even for you. I think this is what the snowflakes call “victim blaming.” Still, they’re on your side now aren’t they?

Interesting fact I stumbled upon recently Herr Oberst.......

The town of Dachau is twinned with the town of Rosh HaAyin ( in Israel)

Not a lot of Nazis know that.

Guest DrCunt
29 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Pathetic, even for you. I think this is what the snowflakes call “victim blaming.” Still, they’re on your side now aren’t they?

Interesting fact I stumbled upon recently Herr Oberst.......

The town of Dachau is twinned with the town of Rosh HaAyin ( in Israel)

Not a lot of Nazis know that.

From an entirely factual point of view, Heinrich Rat is correct. You don't need to go full Jacamo to state your disapproval of his politics.

He's properly kicked your cunt here, Judith. Oh, and before you accuse me off being one of his einsatzgruppen, you can go and fuck yourself with your own truncheon. Wanker.

8 hours ago, DrCunt said:

From an entirely factual point of view, Heinrich Rat is correct. You don't need to go full Jacamo to state your disapproval of his politics.

He's properly kicked your cunt here, Judith. Oh, and before you accuse me off being one of his einsatzgruppen, you can go and fuck yourself with your own truncheon. Wanker.

we should discuss this over a skinny latte DC. 

The skinnier the better

Guest Ollyboro
13 hours ago, ratcum said:

we should discuss this over a skinny latte DC. 

The skinnier the better

On the subject of militants, JT, I recently discovered that Wayne Sleep is an ambassador for Prostate Cancer UK. A real eye opener that one.

20 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

On the subject of militants, JT, I recently discovered that Wayne Sleep is an ambassador for Prostate Cancer UK. A real eye opener that one.

nowt queer as folk eh OB?

Apparently Ernst Röhm couldn't sleep at night without having a live chicken in the bed with him.