CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jack Dart "Public Figure"

Penny Farthing

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Cowers away? I’ve been on holiday. Have you missed me? Are you going to Legoland again this summer? Don’t worry about the height restrictions sonny. Children of your age often have a growing spurt from one year to the next. I’m sure they’ll let you on the teacups if you’re not crying in the queue. You might even get one of the key rings with your photo inside. I bet you look lovely in your  ickle shorts. Awwww.

Cute little dog poo boy.

Ahh the old "i've been away on holiday" routine, you seem to have been on an awful lot of week long holidays lately haven't you? you mush brained cowardly fucking cock.

Retract back into your shell and fuck off for good this time mongo.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Cowers away? I’ve been on holiday. Have you missed me? Are you going to Legoland again this summer? Don’t worry about the height restrictions sonny. Children of your age often have a growing spurt from one year to the next. I’m sure they’ll let you on the teacups if you’re not crying in the queue. You might even get one of the key rings with your photo inside. I bet you look lovely in your  ickle shorts. Awwww.

Cute little dog poo boy.

Teacups ride is for babies. Big boys go on the Thomas The Tank Engine ride.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Teacups ride is for babies. Big boys go on the Thomas The Tank Engine ride.

You thrill seeking, balls to the wall adrenaline junkies know no boundaries, do you??? 😵

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Listen up Jewboy you know fuck all about me but you might at the Valley next season, when you cop for a rolled up copy of the Metro, round your gammon sized head.

Fat cunt!

Oh dear, racial abuse.......threats of violence. Time of the month Marje? Do calm down dear and have a nice cup of tea.