CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diversity Gone Tits Up.

Jake The Muss

The Liberal loonies would have everyone believe that diversity is good for everyone, well not if you're a muslim who can't handle looking at a rainbow cloaked arse-surfer. Have a look at the video in the link for yourselves, on the left we have Madam bin bag and on the right Madam carpet muncher, bin bag is shouting in pretty good English i might add, abuse at the rainbow draped John Christie looking dyke.

The pair of them should be knee-capped with a Blaser F16 and then brutally gang raped by a frenzied group of Carandiru Penitentiary inmates.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/muslim-woman-gay-pride-parade-march-abuse-london-hate-crime-a9023996.html

• Like 1

Only semi-related, and not worth a nomination in its own right, but keep an eye open for Lauren Pemberton-Nelson popping up as a rent-a-gob on Sky News. She's yet another one of those failed student turned failed Lib-Dem candidate turned political agitator types, who is currently the "campaigns manager" for both "Ethnic Minorities for a People's Vote" and "LGBT+ for a People's Vote". I can only imagine her fanny tastes of jerk snapper.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Only semi-related, and not worth a nomination in its own right, but keep an eye open for Lauren Pemberton-Nelson popping up as a rent-a-gob on Sky News. She's yet another one of those failed student turned failed Lib-Dem candidate turned political agitator types, who is currently the "campaigns manager" for both "Ethnic Minorities for a People's Vote" and "LGBT+ for a People's Vote". I can only imagine her fanny tastes of jerk snapper.

Lauren Pemberton-Nelson works for European Movement as part of the People’s Vote campaign. Lauren is a passionate advocate for the rights and wellbeing of women, particularly ethnic minority women and is a member of Women for a People’s Vote and Ethnic Minorities for a People’s Vote.

We urgently need a more representative debate around Brexit

By Lauren Pemberton-Nelson gal-demPolitics

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Lauren Pemberton-Nelson works for European Movement as part of the People’s Vote campaign. Lauren is a passionate advocate for the rights and wellbeing of women, particularly ethnic minority women and is a member of Women for a People’s Vote and Ethnic Minorities for a People’s Vote.

We urgently need a more representative debate around Brexit

By Lauren Pemberton-Nelson gal-demPolitics

Do we urgently need a more representative debate around Brexit? 

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

That is the argument being peddled by these lot.

Pen, I realise I've had you blocked for nigh on two months, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to peek beyond the veil by unblocking you and looking at what you've been up to.

Despite experiencing some of the finest weather this country has ever known, you have been relentlessly prolific in churning out unprecedented levels of absolute fucking shit. I've barely posted this past week, this will be my ninth post in 7 days compared to the 102 you have bashed out. I'm second on the weekly leaderboard, and you're nowhere to be seen. What does that tell you? It tells me you are fucking abysmal, and despite flooding the site, haven't contributed anything anyone finds funny or interesting.

Log off and go outside, you pallid, big cocked fucking shit bag. You're awful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Pen, I realise I've had you blocked for nigh on two months, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to peek beyond the veil by unblocking you and looking at what you've been up to.

Despite experiencing some of the finest weather this country has ever known, you have been relentlessly prolific in churning out unprecedented levels of absolute fucking shit. I've barely posted this past week, this will be my ninth post in 7 days compared to the 102 you have bashed out. I'm second on the weekly leaderboard, and you're nowhere to be seen. What does that tell you? It tells me you are fucking abysmal, and despite flooding the site, haven't contributed anything anyone finds funny or interesting.

Oooh you you got an @Ape shit like. I have a better idea for you .. fuck off and get a life you boring lump of shit.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I noticed, before logging in, that it’s been frantically name dropping me. I’d say it was rattled. 

Just now, Ape said:

I noticed, before logging in, that it’s been frantically name dropping me. I’d say it was rattled. 

I name drop you because it rattles you and also because you have something missing from your life. It rattles you to know that others have a more content and fulfilled life than you have or that they might also be better off financially than you are. You really are very bitter and very insecure. Perhaps that is also @Decimus's problem too. Courage from a bottle or a tube of glue. Worry not about me or others. It is your own weaknesses and lack of purpose that you need to concern yourself about