CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harry Hewitt......Brain of Britain

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

So the ginger Rupert marries some half chat Hollywood slapper and suddenly he’s an expert on race relations? We all have “unconscious bias” says the great posh philosopher. What the fuck do you know cunt?

Sorry, isn’t this the same cunt who dressed up as a Nazi , complete with swastikas? Listen you fucking scrounger, just take our money, do your hand waving bollocks and don’t lecture us about shit you know fuck all about.

Ok wanker?

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I can safely say that, whether I am unconscious on my home from the pub or not, I fucking hate gingers.

Did you mean to change the first three letters around?

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I can safely say that, whether I am unconscious on my home from the pub or not, I fucking hate gingers.

Quite, drew. This gruesome ginger offspring of a tart and an oily, wheedling chancer ought to know all there is to know about bias, be it unconscious or otherwise. Either way he really should know enough to keep his idiotic gob shut. 

The cunt. 

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So the ginger Rupert marries some half chat Hollywood slapper and suddenly he’s an expert on race relations? We all have “unconscious bias” says the great posh philosopher. What the fuck do you know cunt?

Sorry, isn’t this the same cunt who dressed up as a Nazi , complete with swastikas? Listen you fucking scrounger, just take our money, do your hand waving bollocks and don’t lecture us about shit you know fuck all about.

Ok wanker?

We all have an unconscious bias Jewdith.

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Ok wanker?

You’re obviously jealous because Harry went to Eton and you intermittently attended Cuntwipe Comprehensive...

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re obviously jealous because Harry went to Eton and you intermittently attended Cuntwipe Comprehensive...

lol.

Fuck off.

Ah yes, Eton. Harry certainly enjoyed his time there by all accounts, what with the other kids constantly addressing him mercilessly as "Hewitt" among other more choice epithets. Class always shows, you're quite right to trumpet such august institutions. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

It’s worse than that Rupert. I never went to school because i’m a fucking pikey. However, i’m thinking of improving my social status, not to mention my low self esteem, by going on to a website and pretending to be a right posh fucker. Any ideas about such a website and how I should go about  this pathetic, wank artist’s deception? 

Your advice would be much appreciated you pathetic, lonely little fuckwit.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It’s worse than that Rupert. I never went to school because i’m a fucking pikey. However, i’m thinking of improving my social status, not to mention my low self esteem, by going on to a website and pretending to be a right posh fucker. Any ideas about such a website and how I should go about  this pathetic, wank artist’s deception? 

Your advice would be much appreciated you pathetic, lonely little fuckwit.

Hello Desmond.

You should become a Catholic before you do anything else and then attend elocution classes so you can be properly understood.when pleading in court...

lol.

lol.

Guest judgetwi

So Harry boy is out and about today telling every cunt that he is only going to have two brats because he wants to save the planet?

Translation : his gold digging slag of a wife has said, once i’ve had the second ponce no more pussy for you boy! So the family with the largest carbon footprint in the country is lecturing us on saving the fucking world! 

Once Old Brenda has snuffed it this lot are on the slippery slope. 

Guest DrCunt
13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Jealous of getting his anus pushed into his small intestine on a daily basis? No, I'm 99.9999% sure Judy has no reason to be jealous on that account. He's well sorted for brown homing torpedoes.