CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drug deaths due to dodgy supply

Neil

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What exactly are you referring to ?

Please supply background and context to your topic instead of posting fuck all.

Cretin.

Please post fuck all.

8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What exactly are you referring to ?

Please supply background and context to your topic instead of posting fuck all.

Cretin.

Don't worry,just drive to Southend,purchase some pills from a shady looking chav,take,go bye-byes

• Like 1

Just caught up on this from Pens favourite news medium the British Buggery Corporation. I immediately remembered a golden rule I live by, being never use the Woolwich ferry or the Dartford tunnel into Essex, just avoid the place if possible. Unfortunately most of the county is populated by West Ham supporting cunts from the East end who think there double hard, wankers. I then picked up on this comment from DCI Stephen Jennings.

"I would urge people not take any illegal substances at any time but particularly not at this time."

Now telling a junkie not to use skag is like asking Jewdy to not consume kebabs it's never gonna happen. I know the residents of Canvey Island had to be a bit thick probably due to inbreeding, maybe Steve's just doing his job.

One thing I will say though is there's some quality skirt in that part of the world, unfortunately conversing with them is an issue for most.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Just caught up on this from Pens favourite news medium the British Buggery Corporation. I immediately remembered a golden rule I live by, being never use the Woolwich ferry or the Dartford tunnel into Essex, just avoid the place if possible. Unfortunately most of the county is populated by West Ham supporting cunts from the East end who think there double hard, wankers. I then picked up on this comment from DCI Stephen Jennings.

"I would urge people not take any illegal substances at any time but particularly not at this time."

Now telling a junkie not to use skag is like asking Jewdy to not consume kebabs it's never gonna happen. I know the residents of Canvey Island had to be a bit thick probably due to inbreeding, maybe Steve's just doing his job.

One thing I will say though is there's some quality skirt in that part of the world, unfortunately conversing with them is an issue for most.

I used to cross through to the other side of the Thames via the Woolwich foot tunnel. Huge, dark, cage sided lifts that took you down, and then a dingy, poorly lit tunnel that's cleverly designed to scare people by sagging in the middle and perpetually leaking. 

More fucking disturbing to a kid in the 80s than a suitcase full of video nasties. Lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I used to cross through to the other side of the Thames via the Woolwich foot tunnel. Huge, dark, cage sided lifts that took you down, and then a dingy, poorly lit tunnel that's cleverly designed to scare people by sagging in the middle and perpetually leaking. 

More fucking disturbing to a kid in the 80s than a suitcase full of video nasties. Lol

Yes I know it quite well, it seems like it goes on for fucking miles when you're a kid. There also used to be a geezer who operated the lift who was a dead ringer for Idi Amin.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're obviously not Welsh then. 

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

The only decent thing to come out of Canvey Island is Dr.Feelgood 

• Like 1