CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Γ—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stacey "fucking" Dooley

camberwell gypsy

I know I commented on this fucker yesterday on the archives, but I've had to take myself off into the garden. My aunt is staying with me and she loves The One Show, so when she saw this talentless, screeching banshee come on the show again she clapped her hands and said "oooh I like her". If I hadn't walked out, I'd have been digging an auntie sized hole in the garden. Not that that would bother me, but I didn't want to have to nip to Currys tomorrow for a new TV, to replace the one that I used to bludgeon my aunt to death with.Β Can someone tell me how this mouthy, talent vacuum got to where she is? I can even hear her fucking voice from here. πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know I commented on this fucker yesterday on the archives, but I've had to take myself off into the garden. My aunt is staying with me and she loves The One Show, so when she saw this talentless, screeching banshee come on the show again she clapped her hands and said "oooh I like her". If I hadn't walked out, I'd have been digging an auntie sized hole in the garden. Not that that would bother me, but I didn't want to have to nip to Currys tomorrow for a new TV, to replace the one that I used to bludgeon my aunt to death with.Β Can someone tell me how this mouthy, talent vacuum got to where she is? I can even hear her fucking voice from here. πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ

By presenting documentaries about social issues in a matter-of-fact-style often with herself in harms way. Sure she's got herself involved with "Strictly" and all the vacuous glitz that goes with it so lets hope she returns and goes back to the day job which she did very well and won plaudits for.

I had to look this ginger cunt up. She seems absolutely ghastly. Why does your aunt like her?Β  Has she dementia, is she a simple pikey?

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

By presenting documentaries about social issues in a matter-of-fact-style often with herself in harms way. Sure she's got herself involved with "Strictly" and all the vacuous glitz that goes with it so lets hope she returns and goes back to the day job which she did very well and won plaudits for.

Ooh I hope so as wellπŸ™„

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I had to look this ginger cunt up. She seems absolutely ghastly. Why does your aunt like her?Β  Has she dementia, is she a simple pikey?

No she's not simple. She's a retired pathologist. Mind you, years of staring into dead people's chest cavities is enough to send anyone a bit dooleylallee.Β 

See what I did there?Β 

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If you ask me anyone whose first and last name ends with the same two letters is a 24 carat prized cunt. Unfortunately I can't think of any more examples to prove my point.

Let's be honest here Droopy. The last time anybody asked you anything, it was the manager at your local Spar, getting you to remove your piss soaked Quingo from the shop.

• Like 1

She was born and grew up in Luton .. is your aunt from Luton?

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If you ask me anyone whose first and last name ends with the same two letters is a 24 carat prized cunt. Unfortunately I can't think of any more examples to prove my point.

Edward Woodward.......

You know why he's hasΒ so many D's in his name?

Because otherwise he'd be called Ewar Woowar

I'm 'ere all week

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Stacey follows the same style as Louis Theroux. Louis pretends to be dumb and naive to disarm his victims and elicit more truthful information from them.

Stacey however, is the real deal. She really is as thick as a plank.

Still, fair play to Stacey for the docΒ she did on the peacefuls in Luton. She really was genuinely surprised when they told her she should be at home, not out on the streets dressed as a prostitute.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

... lets hope she returns and goes back to the day job which she did very well and won plaudits for.

One of the plaudits she won recently was from Steph McGovern. "β€œStacey Dooley is by far my fave journalist on the telly." I'll bet even Stacey cringed at that one.

Stacey is my fave journalist

ftyvbf5fegds7ypwirgbΒ 

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This is harder than I thought it was going to be, but I'll see your "same TWO letters" and raise you Zowie Bowie.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Stacey follows the same style as Louis Theroux. Louis pretends to be dumb and naive to disarm his victims and elicit more truthful information from them.

Stacey however, is the real deal. She really is as thick as a plank.

Still, fair play to Stacey for the docΒ she did on the peacefuls in Luton. She really was genuinely surprised when they told her she should be at home, not out on the streets dressed as a prostitute.

Yes, of course she is. Given that your daily Kebab Shop missives would make even the Daily Mail opinions editor wince I think I would trust Ms Dooley's even-handed assessments over your London cabbie philosophising.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would trust Ms Dooley's even-handed assessments over your London cabbie philosophising.

Imagine finding yourself in The Judge's mobility scooter-cum-rickshaw on your next trip to The Smoke.

How many times do you reckon he'd squeeze in his stock phrase "I'm not racist, but..." before recycling some of his isacunt sambo rants?

At least you wouldn't have to worry about him drooling and perving all over you. I've seen your cunt, and it in no way resembles an extra-large, badly packed doner kebab.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

One of the plaudits she won recently was from Steph McGovern. "β€œStacey Dooley is by far my fave journalist on the telly." I'll bet even Stacey cringed at that one.

Stacey is my fave journalist

ftyvbf5fegds7ypwirgbΒ 

WithΒ thatΒ nasty looking curled-upΒ top lip, you can imagine the temper on the ginger bint.Β AΒ disgusting looking thing with a fuckingΒ disgusting sounding foghornΒ council cake gob.Β 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

WithΒ thatΒ nasty looking curled-upΒ top lip, you can imagine the temper on the ginger bint.Β AΒ disgusting looking thing with a fuckingΒ disgusting sounding foghornΒ council cake gob.Β 

You old fucking wanker. Is this name change shit some sort of tribute to the lamented, fat sci-fi fucking slob Cockfingers?

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You old fucking wanker. Is this name change shit some sort of tribute to the lamented, fat sci-fi fucking slob Cockfingers?

I think it’s only fair to acknowledge that I’ve done an alfie noakes. Frank will return within 30 days.Β