CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stacey "fucking" Dooley

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Neville Neville...Game ,set and fucking match!

I can't help but feel that, despite being an actual Corner nomination, this is (a) somewhat obscure, and (b) ineligible by dint of having ALL letters the same.

However, if that's what we've sunk to I give you Cresswell Cresswell. Fuck off.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't help but feel that, despite being an actual Corner nomination, this is (a) somewhat obscure, and (b) ineligible by dint of having ALL letters the same.

However, if that's what we've sunk to I give you Cresswell Cresswell. Fuck off.

Milli vanilli. Granted not as good as previous ones in terms of the challenge but they were a couple of far bigger cunts than your lightweights.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kylie said:

David Beckham

Granted the name doesn't fit with the subject, but he is an ex-footballist, and he is an absolute cunt!

If that mincing fucking freak kid of his had been conceived in Peckham rather than Brooklyn, we might have had a winner here. As it is, though, it's fucking abject garbage, sorry. 

Also, what's with the Rat-font?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dennis Pennis was a genius creation. He was following Michael Jackson with a microphone...

"Hey, Michael, who's your favourite boy-band? Do you like 3-T, or do you still prefer Boys 2 Men?"

Dennis Pennis to Steve Martin "Hey Steve, can you tell us why you're not funny anymore"? 

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Still, fair play to Stacey for the doc she did on the peacefuls in Luton. She really was genuinely surprised when they told her she should be at home, not out on the streets dressed as a prostitute.

Yes I remember that documentary Judge. If memory serves me correctly she was marching alongside a bunch of jihadettes*, in a tight fighting dress. They then proceeded to call her a brass and whore, well they were 50% correct.

I bet the producers nearly shit themselves when they saw this footage being the BBC. I'd wager they went there to make the Mohammed's look like the good guys and it well tits up.

Fucking priceless.

*I've just invented that word.

33 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Yes I remember that documentary Judge. If memory serves me correctly she was marching alongside a bunch of jihadettes*, in a tight fighting dress. They then proceeded to call her a brass and whore, well they were 50% correct.

I bet the producers nearly shit themselves when they saw this footage being the BBC. I'd wager they went there to make the Mohammed's look like the good guys and it well tits up.

Fucking priceless.

*I've just invented that word.

It appears your memory is as reliable as your research

I suppose if that's a "tight fitting dress" then you're the sort of person who gets the attack of the vapours on sight of a lady's exposed ankle.

-oo0oo-

Whilst the good Major contemplates his sheltered the life, the rest of you should watch the vid (its only four and a half mins long) The vid will satisfy the rabid islamophobes I suppose but I think she gives a good as she gets.

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It appears your memory is as reliable as your research

I suppose if that's a "tight fitting dress" then you're the sort of person who gets the attack of the vapours on sight of a lady's exposed ankle.

-oo0oo-

Whilst the good Major contemplates his sheltered the life, the rest of you should watch the vid (its only four and a half mins long) The vid will satisfy the rabid islamophobes I suppose but I think she gives a good as she gets.

Fuck me, you're right for once. I'd wager a kings ransom, we won't here the end of this anytime soon.

You boring fucker!

Edited by Major Cunt
Distracted FFS!
  • Like 1

On 01/08/2019 at 20:57, camberwell gypsy said:

No she's not simple. She's a retired pathologist. Mind you, years of staring into dead people's chest cavities is enough to send anyone a bit dooleylallee. 

See what I did there? 

Retired ‘Pathologist’? 

Was your uncle a ‘Drivewayologist’?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, of course she is. Given that your daily Kebab Shop missives would make even the Daily Mail opinions editor wince I think I would trust Ms Dooley's even-handed assessments over your London cabbie philosophising.

So I come in from the pub with my carry out, chicken and mushroom pie and chips and woooooooah! 

Mrs Roops comes up with the usual stereotypes of the working class whom she hates so much...... the Daily Mail reading cabbie. What’s wrong with a cabbie Mrs Roops? Is it because he is a working class male who has more money than you?

That possibility gets right up your nose doesn’t it? Typical middle class snob......loves the immos because they work for fuck all , do as they’re told and are grateful. ( for the time being at least.) 

Stacey is no journalist. She was snatched by the BBC from one of their Yoof reality shows. Like Jamie Oliver she was in the right place at the right time and some BBC snob selected her to be the token pleb.

You’ve been turned over Mrs Roops, simple as that.

Muggy cunt.

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Imagine finding yourself in The Judge's mobility scooter-cum-rickshaw on your next trip to The Smoke.

How many times do you reckon he'd squeeze in his stock phrase "I'm not racist, but..." before recycling some of his isacunt sambo rants?

At least you wouldn't have to worry about him drooling and perving all over you. I've seen your cunt, and it in no way resembles an extra-large, badly packed doner kebab.

Fucking hell Mrs R you’ve even got the Carrotcruncher on your side! Well, as close to your side as he’s ever going to be. In my experience snobs hate each other even more than they hate working class scum like me.

It’s not my fucking fault they were bullied at school but what you gonna do?

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out, chicken and mushroom pie and chips and woooooooah! 

Mrs Roops comes up with the usual stereotypes of the working class whom she hates so much...... the Daily Mail reading cabbie. What’s wrong with a cabbie Mrs Roops? Is it because he is a working class male who has more money than you?

That possibility gets right up your nose doesn’t it? Typical middle class snob......loves the immos because they work for fuck all , do as they’re told and are grateful. ( for the time being at least.) 

Stacey is no journalist. She was snatched by the BBC from one of their Yoof reality shows. Like Jamie Oliver she was in the right place at the right time and some BBC snob selected her to be the token pleb.

Muggy cunt.

I suspect you're right about this cockney sparra Jewdy.

The quinoa scoffing BBC execs are always on the look out for street urchins. Lew Grade used to do the same at ITV but not for any televisual purposes I imagine. I bet him and Harvey Weinstein could swap some stories eh?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I suspect you're right about this cockney sparra Jewdy.

The quinoa scoffing BBC execs are always on the look out for street urchins. Lew Grade used to do the same at ITV but not for any televisual purposes I imagine. I bet him and Harvey Weinstein could swap some stories eh?

I’m a “Cockney Sparra” Herr Oberst, Stacey is from Luton. 

Don’t get me wrong, good luck to lucky bastards like Stacey and Jamie but they are TV slebs now and are there to get rich giving us the BBC lectures about loving the EU, tree hugging, racism, loving the trannies and all that libtard bollocks. No cunt is ever going to tell me how to think. 

Fuck the lot of them I say!

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Stacey is a good looking woman, as is patsy Palmer, nothing wrong with a ginger, apart from red hairy legs if not shaved...

She on your wanking time table Ed ? 

Makes a change from Jeremy Clarkson I suppose or wanking in to one of your prized boxing gloves.. 

Hey hero. 

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Muggy cunt.

..In my experience snobs hate each other even more than they hate working class scum like me...

I’m a “Cockney Sparra” Herr Oberst, Stacey is from Luton. 

Don’t get me wrong, good luck to lucky bastards like Stacey and Jamie but they are TV slebs now and are there to get rich giving us the BBC lectures about loving the EU, tree hugging, racism, loving the trannies and all that libtard bollocks. No cunt is ever going to tell me how to think. 

Fuck the lot of them I say!

So, I come in with my Waitrose Harissa chicken and quinoa salad to go, "easy on the beetroot & goat's cheese shaker, Joe", and golly gosh there's this tired and emotional working class warrior spewing out ill-judged stereotypical assumptions replete with clichéd inverse snobbery, but no worries, nobody tells him how to think... 

• Like 2