CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stacey "fucking" Dooley

camberwell gypsy

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

So, I come in with my Waitrose Harissa chicken and quinoa salad to go, "easy on the beetroot & goat's cheese shaker, Joe", and golly gosh there's this tired and emotional working class warrior spewing out ill-judged stereotypical assumptions replete with clichéd inverse snobbery, but no worries, nobody tells him how to think... 

Not bad. Possibly "awash" rather than "replete", and marks lost for "golly" (covert racism,) but 6/10 for faux-snobbery.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, scotty said:

Not bad. Possibly "awash" rather than "replete", and marks lost for "golly" (covert racism,) but 6/10 for faux-snobbery.

Considering I had just come home, was well refreshed, at 03.30 and only logged in to clear the Mod Q, I thought it was pretty damn good. Still, there's those who can, do. Those who can't, criticise.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Considering I had just come home, was well refreshed, at 03.30 and only logged in to clear the Mod Q, I thought it was pretty damn good. Still, there's those who can, do. Those who can't, criticise.

I don’t know if this helps, but I thought it was a superb riposte. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Those who can, do. Those who can't teach. And those who can't teach become management consultants.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Do you actually have any sense of humour at all, or did you get it surgically removed aged 14, along with your tonsils? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Do you actually have any sense of humour at all, or did you get it surgically removed aged 14, along with your tonsils? 

...he asked, bristling with indignation.

In my defence I was a tiny bit hungover, that said you oughta lighten up.

Guest judgetwi
On 03/08/2019 at 03:35, Mrs Roops said:

So, I come in with my Waitrose Harissa chicken and quinoa salad to go, "easy on the beetroot & goat's cheese shaker, Joe", and golly gosh there's this tired and emotional working class warrior spewing out ill-judged stereotypical assumptions replete with clichéd inverse snobbery, but no worries, nobody tells him how to think... 

Hello Mrs Roops. Just taking a break, sitting in my cab. Making a fortune tonight, off the meter, ripping off the foreign cunts. They can afford it so fuck ‘em.

Been reading in The Sun on Sunday (fucking great newspaper, don’t you agree?) that Stacey, your “hasn’t she done well for a common little gel” hero has accepted that not everyone is going to like her and she just has to live with it. ( while sticking great wads of cash in her pocket ) 

This is ahead of her BBC programme interviewing murdering ISIS bitches in detention camps who need some country to rescue them and take them in. No prizes for guessing which country the BBC has in mind. Dumb Stacey is, of course, the ideal frontsperson for this job, so easily manipulated by the cunts at Jimmy Savile House.

Greenwich guv’nor? Nah, I ain’t going sarf of the river at this time of night. Come back in a couple of hours mate, I might be able to help you out.

15 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Hello Mrs Roops. Just taking a break, sitting in my cab. Making a fortune tonight, off the meter, ripping off the foreign cunts. They can afford it so fuck ‘em.

Been reading in The Sun on Sunday (fucking great newspaper, don’t you agree?) that Stacey, your “hasn’t she done well for a common little gel” hero has accepted that not everyone is going to like her and she just has to live with it. ( while sticking great wads of cash in her pocket ) 

This is ahead of her BBC programme interviewing murdering ISIS bitches in detention camps who need some country to rescue them and take them in. No prizes for guessing which country the BBC has in mind. Dumb Stacey is, of course, the ideal frontsperson for this job, so easily manipulated by the cunts at Jimmy Savile House.

Greenwich guv’nor? Nah, I ain’t going sarf of the river at this time of night. Come back in a couple of hours mate, I might be able to help you out.

Can you take us to ‘The Valley’ mate befor the game gets out?   There’s a cunt called Marje coming out gonna get a proper backhander. Can’t go too strong on it. I think it’s a bit retarded. Times have changed. Years ago a quiet word in its ear would have sufficed but “hey ho” A good kick in the cunt should put it back in its place. There’s a good tip in it for you mate.

On 02/08/2019 at 19:21, Mrs Roops said:

It appears your memory is as reliable as your research

I suppose if that's a "tight fitting dress" then you're the sort of person who gets the attack of the vapours on sight of a lady's exposed ankle.

-oo0oo-

Whilst the good Major contemplates his sheltered the life, the rest of you should watch the vid (its only four and a half mins long) The vid will satisfy the rabid islamophobes I suppose but I think she gives a good as she gets.

Islamophobes..the creation of Islam to deem themselves untouchable. Credit to the gal for standing up for herself against a bunch of deluded idiots with hatred towards non muslims, i wonder what would have happened if a film crew wasn't there.