CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stacey "fucking" Dooley

camberwell gypsy

58 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Alf you might recall the fanfare surrounding the mockery of you and your umpteen stupid fucking usernames. I guess it’s something that comes with age. 

I’m sorry.

Sorry, Frank, but I'm with Gyppo on this. I was a big admirer of your style on here - no matter what others say your ability to get under people's skin was impressive - but I've given you plenty of time to do something interesting, and you really are just utter shit now. Fuck off. There's no dignity left to salvage - just fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 05/08/2019 at 12:43, Decimus said:

Everyone on here makes reference to The Cooler. If you weren't so busy working on your poor man's Tommy Robinson act, maybe you would have noticed that.

As for agreeing with Mrs. R after years of disagreeing with her on everything, you need look no further than the blotchy nose on your fat fucking face. Your uninformed racist rants and shit "running gags" are almost universally despised on here, to the point where you can even bring two old enemies together in ridiculing you.

As I said, change the fucking record, then maybe things can go back to the natural order.

“Natural order” carrotcruncher? That means everyone agrees with you yes?

Fuck that Jethro, not this cunt. Who the fuck do you think you are?

😁😁😁🤣🤣😂