CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disabled cunts paying for sex

Earl of Punkape

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Disabled people should accept their shortcummings and embrace celibacy.

Fuck off.

Like Catholic priests you mean? Disabled people obviously don’t have god on their side so at least they have an excuse.

As usual you haven’t really thought this through have you Pretend Posh Boy? 

I ain’t no fucking head doctor but couldn’t constantly trying to provoke controversy on a fucking website be considered as a “disability”? You know......a lack of social contact, loneliness, nothing to actually say about anything.

The sort of thing that leads to sad fucks topping themselves. This is just shit i’ve read.......I don’t know what the fuck i’m talking about, obviously.

On 03/08/2019 at 01:44, judgetwi said:

Like Catholic priests you mean? Disabled people obviously don’t have god on their side so at least they have an excuse.

As usual you haven’t really thought this through have you Pretend Posh Boy? 

I ain’t no fucking head doctor but couldn’t constantly trying to provoke controversy on a fucking website be considered as a “disability”? You know......a lack of social contact, loneliness, nothing to actually say about anything.

The sort of thing that leads to sad fucks topping themselves. This is just shit i’ve read.......I don’t know what the fuck i’m talking about, obviously.

Celibacy is practised by by the Catholic clergy and widely adhered to. You don’t like the fact because you don’t have the discipline to achieve anything remotely similar.

You probably have a squirrel monogrammed onto your underpants.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

As a reminder to all posters sex is absolutely fine provided it takes place between a man and a woman and both parties can provide a marriage certificate.

Well, that includes two married people cheating on their respective spouses. Not sure you've thought that one out, Punkers.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

As a reminder to all posters sex is absolutely fine provided it takes place between a man and a woman and both parties can provide a marriage certificate.

Does the woman have to be a biological woman, or can she have had a sex change operation? 

I'm asking for a friend....

Also, do the marriage certificates have to be official and genuine, or can they just be downloaded off the internet?

Again, asking for a friend.

Nothing I'd be personally interested in.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Celibacy is practised by by the Catholic clergy and widely adhered to. You don’t like the fact because you don’t have the discipline to achieve anything remotely similar.

You probably have a squirrel monogrammed onto your underpants.

You probably buy your masturbation lubricant by the 50 gallon drum.