CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Pen, I'm taking my two boys to the football to watch Norwich play Toulouse this afternoon. When we're done, we'll be going round to my parents where Mrs. D and my daughter will be, along with all of my brothers and sisters and their assorted children. We'll be drinking, laughing, reminiscing and sitting down for a lovely family meal.

Enjoy your microwave meals-on-wheels dinner for one and the complete silence of your granny flat.

Lol

Fuck off

So many people with webbed hands in one room.  I can imagine that when you all make a simultaneous grab for the Tesco fish paste sandwiches, it sounds like a load of circus sea lions clapping.  Arf arf arf.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You've been to one of my family get togethers then! 

All family get togethers are the same. It doesn't matter whose family it is. Women talking incessantly about their fucking kids. Men, losing the will to live whilst trying to appear interested in the details of some other cunts Audi. 

Fucking purgatory. I'd rather stay in with a chicken madras, bottle of scotch, eighth of Moroccan and the directors cut of Das Boot.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you say 'laughing, reminiscing'... you actually mean; 'biting my lip and having to tolerate a pack of cunts incessantly babbling on about shit I have no interest in'.

It sounds fucking awful. 

Actually Ape made an almost identicsl post about three weeks ago . Wonder if the family meal is several plates of beans on toast followed by a Co-op family sized trifle.

• Like 2

On 02/08/2019 at 16:40, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently, posting a photograph of her diseased turbot trap, makes her a 'model'. 

The fact that we allow filth like this to continue to live is a strong indication that we've gone backwards in the last hundred years.

She's definitely got the look of the council estate whore who'd let you smash her starfish, for a bottle of Lambrini and a tenners bag of skunk. 

The good old days!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All family get togethers are the same. It doesn't matter whose family it is. Women talking incessantly about their fucking kids. Men, losing the will to live whilst trying to appear interested in the details of some other cunts Audi. 

Fucking purgatory. I'd rather stay in with a chicken madras, bottle of scotch, eighth of Moroccan and the directors cut of Das Boot.

Madras, saag aloo, Argentinian malbec and Aliens (the directors cut). "We're in the pipe, five by five". What the fuck does that mean? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Madras, saag aloo, Argentinian malbec and Aliens (the directors cut). "We're in the pipe, five by five". What the fuck does that mean? 

'In the pipe' meant that the drop-ship was on it's intended course to land where it was supposed to. And 'five by five' is radio jargon for 'all well and good', or 'going according to plan'.

24 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

She's definitely got the look of the council estate whore who'd let you smash her starfish, for a bottle of Lambrini and a tenners bag of skunk. 

The good old days!

Gyps was a looker back in her day. Like you, unbelievably fucking thick, but with smooth Latin olive (dirty) skin, she had that je ne sais quoi. Know what I mean? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'In the pipe' meant that the drop-ship was on it's intended course to land where it was supposed to. And 'five by five' is radio jargon for 'all well and good', or 'going according to plan'.

So, nothing to do with double-fisting, then? Not even in the director's cut?

9 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Gyps was a looker back in her day. Like you, unbelievably fucking thick, but with smooth Latin olive (dirty) skin, she had that je ne sais quoi. Know what I mean? 

Fuck off Uncle Bob or I'll tell Auntie Esmeralda what you get up to when she's out at the bingo. You old spunker. 

9 minutes ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

No Francis I don't. You twig legged, piss poor, banjo strumming septuagenarian. You've quite clearly been hitting the Frosty Jacks today, then rummaging through your soiled faggoty white jeans, in a desperate search for your micro penis.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You still got that T reg Ford Focus?

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Suddenly, a Bombay Bad Boy and a wank doesn't sound so bad after all.

It's odd you should mention eating a Pot Noodle and wanking simultaneously; it was only the other day I was thinking of Eddie logging in after a hard day's graft on another seven-figure contract.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nothing from Decs for 16 hours, did he fall into Brundall Broad?

14 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Nothing from Decs for 16 hours, did he fall in Brundall Broad?

Doubtful. The cheer would have been heard from Lands End to John o Groats. And it wouldn’t be a fall anyway. Deliberately pushed by  any one of millions would be far more likely.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

No Francis I don't. You twig legged, piss poor, banjo strumming septuagenarian. You've quite clearly been hitting the Frosty Jacks today, then rummaging through your soiled faggoty white jeans, in a desperate search for your micro penis.

Possibly the finest collection of other punters insults I’ve seen plagiarised on this site. It seems that you have decided not to bother with individual thoughts or original ideas as I suggested you might consider trying, a while ago.

Stick to what your good at I suppose. (That being posting boring shit and working your way up the Decimus fan club ladder)

Sycophantic Wanker 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Possibly the finest collection of other punters insults I’ve seen plagiarised on this site. It seems that you have decided not to bother with individual thoughts or original ideas as I suggested you might consider trying, a while ago.

Stick to what your good at I suppose. (That being posting boring shit and working your way up the Decimus fan club ladder)

Sycophantic Wanker 

It had to be said.  Firm but fair.