CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Possibly the finest collection of other punters insults I’ve seen plagiarised on this site. It seems that you have decided not to bother with individual thoughts or original ideas as I suggested you might consider trying, a while ago.

Stick to what your good at I suppose. (That being posting boring shit and working your way up the Decimus fan club ladder)

Sycophantic Wanker 

Hey Billy, this is Frank Kleftiko. Who is that MC piece of shit? He comes across almost childlike. With over nine years service here at the Corner, DrC aside, I have never seen such a weak character.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Possibly the finest collection of other punters insults I’ve seen plagiarised on this site. It seems that you have decided not to bother with individual thoughts or original ideas as I suggested you might consider trying, a while ago.

Stick to what your good at I suppose. (That being posting boring shit and working your way up the Decimus fan club ladder)

Sycophantic Wanker 

Fuck off Spacker Bilk. Your above little diatribe smacks of the usual hypocrisy and idiocy which got you a spanking. Unfortunately you seem to be on a loop where you start giving it the big un and then take a self imposed exile, when you inevitably take another hiding.

Some of those insults we're Majors own brand and others recycled. Though we all know you've never contributed anything fucking original full stop.

Silly cunt!

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you say 'laughing, reminiscing'... you actually mean; 'biting my lip and having to tolerate a pack of cunts incessantly babbling on about shit I have no interest in'.

It sounds fucking awful. 

It was unbearable, but it seems to have upset the Pen creature whilst it spent its evening alone and devoid of any of the warmth of human contact. 

I can't think of anything worse than dying alone, but with no children and its sister's cancerous bones decaying in the ground, I'm afraid that Pen's death will go unmourned by any other human being.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

Hey Billy, this is Frank Kleftiko. Who is that MC piece of shit? He comes across almost childlike. With over nine years service here at the Corner, DrC aside, I have never seen such a weak character.

More Cleft Palate I'd wager.

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck off Spacker Bilk. Your above little diatribe smacks of the usual hypocrisy and idiocy which got you a spanking. Unfortunately you seem to be on a loop where you start giving it the big un and then take a self imposed exile, when you inevitably take another hiding.

Some of those insults we're Majors own brand and others recycled. Though we all know you've never contributed anything fucking original full stop.

Silly cunt!

were Major's.   Silly cunt.

copy: @Ape

36 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Silly cunt!

More boring nonsense. I rest my case.

36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

were Major's.   Silly cunt.

copy: @Ape

As usual with  Minor Cunts posts there are more errors than facts or even sense. “Just got a new phone” is the usual excuse. If that’s the case he’s gone through more phones this year than ‘Cocky’ Warren had in his glory years. Unbelievable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

As usual with  Minor Cunts posts there are more errors than facts or even sense. “Just got a new phone” is the usual excuse. If that’s the case he’s gone through more phones this year than ‘Cocky’ Warren had in his glory years. Unbelievable.

You're sounding as stale as your birds spunk stained, leopard print, Primark blouse, after she took on all comers at the swingers club last night. Moaning like a whore on all fours, while Barry from Ilford deposited a load up her khyber pass.

Wanker!

8 hours ago, Battlestir Gallacticaaaah said:

With over nine years service here at the Corner

Let's be Frank for one moment. Your under the illusion that you have some sort of cult like status on here and are somewhat untouchable. I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but nine years at your time of life, could have really been spent more wisely. You've really made yourself look a cunt with the above statement you uttered with such pride.

I never saw the old Frank i only heard rumours of the reverence he once commanded. Seems like you've been trading on past victory's for to long, like the old walrus awakening to late to the danger posed by the herd's young bucks. I guess all I'm trying to say is ....

Fuck off Frank

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Let's be Frank for one moment. Your under the illusion that you have some sort of cult like status on here and are somewhat untouchable. I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but nine years at your time of life, could have really been spent more wisely. You've really made yourself look a cunt with the above statement you uttered with such pride.

I never saw the old Frank i only heard rumours of the reverence he once commanded. Seems like you've been trading on past victory's for to long, like the old walrus awakening to late to the danger posed by the herd's young bucks. I guess all I'm trying to say is ....

Fuck off Frank

He's been fucking shit for well over half of those nine years. I can only imagine that the reputation he's trying to trade off was won during his early years when the litmus test for hilarity was based on what Pen found funny.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, he's always been shit, the rose-tinted, faggot old cunt.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck off Frank

When was the last time he actually nominated anything? All he seems to do is come on every so often and rip into posters. Not very fucking clever is it? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

He's been fucking shit for well over half of those nine years. I can only imagine that the reputation he's trying to trade off was won during his early years when the litmus test for hilarity was based on what Pen found funny.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, he's always been shit, the rose-tinted, old faggot cunt.

He seemed to be getting some of the magic back early last month. What the fuck happened?

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No he didn't. He was the same old boring, predictable cunt he's been for years.

Yeah exactly. So what's with the name change and shameless sucking up to innocent little Billy? I've heard that Frank likes to play the long game, so is this all a deliberately planned move to manipulate punters in the future or did he just channel Ereptyle and randomly run into the middle of an argument in an attempt to suck someone's cock?

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He seemed to be getting some of the magic back early last month. What the fuck happened?

I considered this when I was typing out my critique.

The only logical explanation is that he was hacked by me in a drunken moment of genius. I undoubtedly suppressed the memory of it after inadvertently stumbling across the sexually horrific back catalogue of PMs from Withers and Pen that he's got saved

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not if we all just ignore him. If we do that, he'll think that he's dead. Like that episode of Southpark when they ignored Cartman 

A number of other members and myself have been trying to do this for months with Pen, and that hasn't worked. The old cunt refuses to go the way of the Dodo and is clinging on like a rampant strain of antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea.