CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Foreign shithole countries that own classic British car marques

Guest Erroreptile404

Guest Erroreptile404

Was out yesterday in the glorious weather and saw a pretty nice looking, immaculate sporty red, possibly 2000's Rover era MG saloon parked up so i decided to look up modern MGs to see if the brand was still owned by  this country.

Turns out they've been owned by the fucking chinese since 2011 which would explain why the current "MGs" are ugly tacky looking, box shaped, shit on wheels SUVs. Sold for a mere £53 million FFS.

Don't know why but this wound me up more than it should, Cunts.

42 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Was out yesterday in the glorious weather and saw a pretty nice looking, immaculate sporty red, possibly 2000's Rover era MG saloon parked up so i decided to look up modern MGs to see if the brand was still owned by  this country.

Turns out they've been owned by the fucking chinese since 2011 which would explain why the current "MGs" are ugly tacky looking, box shaped, shit on wheels SUVs. Sold for a mere £53 million FFS.

Don't know why but this wound me up more than it should, Cunts.

Let’s try and work this one out then. Was there a nice piece of dog poo underneath it that you couldn’t reach with your little spastic arms? I do hope you’re able to calm yourself down before beddy bye bye time. Wouldn’t want you to lie awake all night sobbing your little heart out.

Fucking stupid cunt.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Let’s try and work this one out then. Was there a nice piece of dog poo underneath it that you couldn’t reach with your little spastic arms? I do hope you’re able to calm yourself down before beddy bye bye time. Wouldn’t want you to lie awake all night sobbing your little heart out.

Fucking stupid cunt.

No but it's a shame you weren't lying in front of it and then the owner did a burnout over your gammon head and repeatedly reversed over it, queer bastard.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think all of yer indigenous car companies are in the greasy paws of Jonny foreigner 

Panzbaby

Not true! there's quite a few niche British sports car manufacturers still under British ownership, also TVR was bought by Les Edgar and his partners back in 2013 and they're releasing this later this year: tvr-griffith.jpgA

The big British car brands that are foreign owned are still designed and built here, so at least a decent chunk of that money goes back into the UK economy so it's not all bad.

21 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think all of yer indigenous car companies are in the greasy paws of Jonny foreigner 

I wouldn't labour that point too much, given that Ireland's greatest claim to automotive fame was the fucking DeLorean.

2 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Not true! there's quite a few niche British sports car manufacturers still under British ownership, also TVR was bought by Les Edgar and his partners back in 2013 and they're releasing this later this year: tvr-griffith.jpgA

The big British car brands that are foreign owned are still designed and built here, so at least a decent chunk of that money goes back into the UK economy so it's not all bad.

I had a go in a Cerbera but the interior was simply too much for me. It looked like Jules Verne had been fucked by spiders, who were also Tom Jones tribute acts.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

I used to own a '73 Triumph TR-6 back in the late 70's.

Wish I could've kept it.

I have some pics of it saved somewhere, maybe I'll post them sometime if the subject ever comes up again.

In high school, one of my best friends' dad owned a foreign car repair shop, specializing in British Leyland (MG & Triumph), Jaguar, Lotus and he even occasionally got a Ferrari in.

Once a friend of theirs who owned a local restaurant brought in a 1934 Rolls Royce Phantom II which he had purchased off a used car lot in South Florida. According to a log book that came with it, it had once been owned by a movie studio and was used as a prop in some minor films. 

After they took it apart to restore it, they took the body to a body shop to be painted. The shop sat right off the road in the middle of a curve in a busy highway. (No, this doesn't end well)

bodyshop.png

They had the body painted and it was sitting on jack stands right off the highway in front of the sign next to the leftmost bay.

And as you might have already guessed of course, some idiot came along one day and tried to take the curve too fast, lost control and wiped it out.

I got to drive it around the block once though when he first brought it in. Never drove a car that was so hard to steer in my life before or since. Afterward, I knew where the old saying "it drives like a tank" came from. It was a beast.

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wouldn't labour that point too much, given that Ireland's greatest claim to automotive fame was the fucking DeLorean.

That was in norn iron baws baby..a sop to keep the lines of unemployed yoof out of the ranks of the provos n loyalists.thought you were like the all knowin guru chappy here..i see now that yer as much of a cunt as that other thick cunt jewdz baby 

Panzbaby 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I've always wondered what it is, when it's not being a table. But I'm worried about arousing suspicion by asking.

fuckin Chinese.

I've never understood cat years or dog years, but if the law permitted, I reckon I'd boff Peppa Pig

Guest DrCunt
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And that rabbit out of pipkins.

Hartley Hare? That mangy thing was designed for one purpose, to give kids nightmares. It was as camp as a row of tents as well. Just look at it:

Screen-Shot-2016-01-13-at-11.08.30.png

I think Judge was Topov the monkey.