CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gun Massacres

Neil

Stupid cunts are getting used to it at this point. They would all rather live with the possibility of being randomly gunned down whilst buying Twinkies and Butterfingers than lose their precious guns. One cunt in their government even said the best way to be safe is to be ready to protect yourself -implying more guns will solve gun crime.

Through all of these recent attacks not one of the fuckers have been stopped early by a normal cunt who just happens to be carrying their own gun - its always been either the police or the shooter themselves to end it. Any regular John McClain wannabe would ether freeze up (like the security guard at the last big school shooting over there - who Trump promptly called a coward and has probably offed himself now), shoot the wrong cunt, or get shot by the police when they show up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Through all of these recent attacks not one of the fuckers have been stopped early by a normal cunt who just happens to be carrying their own gun 

If you can shoot up a Walmart in Texas with impunity, you can shoot up fucking anywhere.

On a semi-related note I haven't seen any rainbow flags on the news in Dayton yet, so I can only imagine the shooter was too stupid to find the gay district.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you can shoot up a Walmart in Texas with impunity, you can shoot up fucking anywhere.

On a semi-related note I haven't seen any rainbow flags on the news in Dayton yet, so I can only imagine the shooter was too stupid to find the gay district.

Texas will always be an ineffective target for mass shooting simply because of the overwhelming obesity crisis to effect the state - bullets will find a target easier, but you're literally just giving the cunts express liposuction if you don't hit centre of mass.

It can't be easy for the news companies when no minorities get killed in these things - makes it sound a bit petty when they push the "lonely white male" narrative.

Because fuck Whitey... Not their archaic gun laws written when most of the country was a bear filled wilderness and guns took a minute to load between each shot - laws that they still insist living by today when you can legally buy an AK47 for about £25.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Btw: has anyone suggested a 'Dam aid' concert for those poor cunts rendered homeless by the dam collapse in Whaley Bridge? 

They have,I think they're going to call it 'Buoyancy Aid'

• Like 2

5 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Well nothing in the constitution prohibits legally held artillery .. what a time to be alive

Indeed and why stop at owning your own artillery..... Why not licence and distribute flamethrowers for example or small discrete nuclear devices. Obviously for your own protection and security...

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe Dooley can go up there, look all concerned and come out with little gems like "ooh it must be terrible for ya, innit"? 

Stop taking the piss out of Stacey. She’s a true working class hero in Mrs Roops world. Bung her a load of money and she acts the naive dimmo that Mrs R loves to believe we are.

As for this cunt in Ohio it appears that he killed his sister, and her boyfriend, while they were sitting in a car outside this place. Now, either that’s what he went there for and everyone else was collateral damage........or he’s the unluckiest mental case in the world. 

This is the sort of shit that fascinates me, but then i’m a cunt. A real one I mean.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
15 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

We now go to our americunt news correspondent @Salty Piss Flap for more details.

You know as much about it as I do. 

The entire world is full of violence prone, sick-minded assholes, but over here unfortunately, they have easy access to guns and joke of a president who fans the flames of their disaffection with the hot air that constantly blows out of his fat, obnoxious shit hole of a mouth.

Add in all the non-stop violence and gore portrayed and glorified in the movie, TV and video game industry, the increasing level of callousness and social, political and cultural division, all of it in our faces 24/7/365 on the internet, and you get a situation that's ripe for his kind of nonsense. 

Thank the NRA, the Republican Party which is controlled by them and the conservative right who worship the god of the 2nd Amendment in their church.

Fuck em all, I say.

Maybe something will change when the public eventually refuses to leave the safety of our homes to go shopping anymore and the economy begins to collapse.

Who knows. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
32 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Less Americans in the world has got to be a good thing, surely. Long may it continue and Y'all have a nice day now.

How long have you been such a sad, angry little man?

Ever since mummy took the tit away from you on your 18th birthday?