CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gun Massacres

Neil

On 04/08/2019 at 11:24, Roadkill said:

Through all of these recent attacks not one of the fuckers have been stopped early by a normal cunt who just happens to be carrying their own gun - its always been either the police or the shooter themselves to end it. Any regular John McClain wannabe would ether freeze up (like the security guard at the last big school shooting over there - who Trump promptly called a coward and has probably offed himself now), shoot the wrong cunt, or get shot by the police when they show up.

Not sure I'm getting your point rk,  you almost sound in agreement with the standard NRA position here, ie that if more of these cunts were carrying guns then they'd be able to gun down any random nutjob that kicked off on a shooting spree 🤔 Am I missing something? 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Not sure I'm getting your point rk,  you almost sound in agreement with the standard NRA position here, ie that if more of these cunts were carrying guns then they'd be able to gun down any random nutjob that kicked off on a shooting spree 🤔 Am I missing something? 

The NRA stance sounds reasonable, the same method could be used to sort knife crime in London.

5 hours ago, scotty said:

Yes.... the entire part where I say the Rambo cunt would freeze up or shoot someone else in mistake. Not to mention the confusion it would cause once police arrive on the scene to have two armed cunts running about and no idea who's the bad guy. There's also the simple fact that even if they happen to be the bravest, best fucking shot on the planet - he'll still be outgunned by Jhonny Spacker when he walks through the door with his AR-15 - conceal and carry only allows handguns in even the most Republican of states.

Yank police are trained to work with a partner and kill when they have to - a random member of the public who's only been to the shooting range for fun and doesn't have a partner to back them up is only an even bigger liability when they bring their own gun to this kind of situation IMO.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Yes.... the entire part where I say the Rambo cunt would freeze up or shoot someone else in mistake. Not to mention the confusion it would cause once police arrive on the scene to have two armed cunts running about and no idea who's the bad guy. There's also the simple fact that even if they happen to be the bravest, best fucking shot on the planet - he'll still be outgunned by Jhonny Spacker when he walks through the door with his AR-15 - conceal and carry only allows handguns in even the most Republican of states.

Yank police are trained to work with a partner and kill when they have to - a random member of the public who's only been to the shooting range for fun and doesn't have a partner to back them up is only an even bigger liability when they bring their own gun to this kind of situation IMO.

Exactly the point I've been making to rwnj's on the political forums I've posted on for years, but which they steadfastly ignore and never fail to come up with some bullshit to deflect the argument. Any cop will tell you that even the most highly trained shooter doesn't always hit their target. Bullets fly all over the place. Even when they hit their target, especially the human body, they often times pass through and continue traveling until they hit something else. Like another human body. They also ricochet off of surfaces and hit other things. It doesn't take much imagination to understand what would likely happen if you had a half a dozen or more minimally trained half-wits blazing away inside an enclosed space like a Walmart or something. 

6 hours ago, Glowworm said:

The NRA stance sounds reasonable, the same method could be used to sort knife crime in London.

The NRA is the reason why we can't get gun legislation passed in this country to outlaw things like over-sized, high capacity ammo clips and the "assault style" rifles that hold them. Over-sized, high capacity clips are one of the things that makes it easier for these nutjobs to increase their body counts, but the NRA doesn't want them outlawed. They control the Republican Party and the Republicans currently hold the majority in the US Senate. The Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell refuses to even let the issue come to a vote on the Senate floor, while accepting over $1 million in campaign contributions from... yep, you guessed it. The NRA. 

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Charlton Heston was a big noise in the NRA. And that man knew what he was talking about, if anyone knew the importance of having the means to defend yourself against gangs of apes armed with guns, it was him. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Exactly the point I've been making to rwnj's on the political forums I've posted on for years, but which they steadfastly ignore and never fail to come up with some bullshit to deflect the argument. Any cop will tell you that even the most highly trained shooter doesn't always hit their target. Bullets fly all over the place. Even when they hit their target, especially the human body, they often times pass through and continue traveling until they hit something else. Like another human body. They also ricochet off of surfaces and hit other things. It doesn't take much imagination to understand what would likely happen if you had a half a dozen or more minimally trained half-wits blazing away inside an enclosed space like a Walmart or something. 

The NRA is the reason why we can't get gun legislation passed in this country to outlaw things like over-sized, high capacity ammo clips and the "assault style" rifles that hold them. Over-sized, high capacity clips are one of the things that makes it easier for these nutjobs to increase their body counts, but the NRA doesn't want them outlawed. They control the Republican Party and the Republicans currently hold the majority in the US Senate. The Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell refuses to even let the issue come to a vote on the Senate floor, while accepting over $1 million in campaign contributions from... yep, you guessed it. The NRA. 

What's your opinion on Obama's statement today?

I don't know enough about your recent political history to comment, but our very own Piers fucking Morgan has responded by asking him why he didn't do more to bring in gun control legislation whilst he was in power. I always assumed it was because he never had simultaneous control of both the Senate and the House of Representatives, but Morgan states that he did. Any thoughts?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What's your opinion on Obama's statement today?

I don't know enough about your recent political history to comment, but our very own Piers fucking Morgan has responded by asking him why he didn't do more to bring in gun control legislation whilst he was in power. I always assumed it was because he never had simultaneous control of both the Senate and the House of Representatives, but Morgan states that he did. Any thoughts?

I fully agree with his comments on the recent shootings and the rhetoric coming out of Trump's mouth.

As for his falure to pass gun control laws, Obama had a Democrat controlled House and Senate for his first two years, but as that dumb cunt whore bitch Lady Luck would have it, that was around the same time Democrat icon Senator Ted Kennedy succumbed to brain cancer and died.

During that time period, Obama was concentrating all his effort and energy into getting health care reform (aka Obamacare) passed. Kennedy died just prior to the vote, which put the Democrats one vote shy of having the 60 votes necessary for cloture and preventing a filibuster by the minority party. It was only through a lot of arm twisting and negotiation that he was able to get Maine's Republican Senator Olympia Snowe to cross the aisle and vote with the Democrats to pass Obamacare.

But after that, the Democrats never again had a filibuster-proof majority. Given that the Republicans were more than willing to use the filibuster to block a vote on anything they didn't like, combined with the fact that in the Senate there were, and still are, some Democrats who represent otherwise conservative Republican districts and who have to walk a fine line when it comes to party loyalty, especially on gun related issues, Obama would have never had enough votes in the Senate for any kind of gun legislation to have even made it to his desk.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Obama had a Democrat controlled House and Senate for his first two years, but as that dumb cunt whore bitch Lady Luck would have it, that was around the same time Democrat icon Senator Ted Kennedy succumbed to brain cancer and died.

During that time period, Obama was concentrating all his effort and energy into getting health care reform (aka Obamacare) passed. Kennedy died just prior to the vote, which put the Democrats one vote shy of having the 60 votes necessary for cloture and preventing a filibuster by the minority party. It was only through a lot of arm twisting and negotiation that he was able to get Maine's Republican Senator Olympia Snowe to cross the aisle and vote with the Democrats to pass Obamacare.

But after that, the Democrats never again had a filibuster-proof majority. Given that the Republicans were more than willing to use the filibuster to block a vote on anything they didn't like, combined with the fact that in the Senate there were, and still are, some Democrats who represent otherwise conservative Republican districts and who have to walk a fine line when it comes to party loyalty, especially on gun related issues, Obama would have never had enough votes in the Senate for any kind of gun legislation to have made it to his desk.

Cheers. I had a sneaking suspicion that the wanker Morgan wouldn't be telling the whole story.

Let's hope he gets pulled up on it and lambasted for making a hazy accusation after an awful tragedy purely to gain political capital for his best mate Trump.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Decimus said:

Cheers. I had a sneaking suspicion that the wanker Morgan wouldn't be telling the whole story.

Let's hope he gets pulled up on it and lambasted for making a hazy accusation after an awful tragedy purely to gain political capital for his best mate Trump.

Conservatives seem to always get away with that kind of thing because it's exactly what their audience wants to hear.

The balanced truth is the last thing they want.