CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gloucester City Centre

Stubby Pecker

Being the summer hols, I've got the occasional day off to spend with my darling children and in an attempt to stop them beating 7 bells out of each other and sending me 100% insane I decided to take them on a day out on the only bus that visits our rural idyll a week. My choice of destination (the only choice) was poor.

Fuck me side ways, if there's ever an urban shit dump that deserves to be napalmed to oblivion with a few tons of white phos grenades thrown in for good measure its Glawster. Every other cunt was either spaced out on drugs or booze, a tattooed scag head lurching like a zombie or a Slavic interloper with 14 rat kids all decked out in matching sports wear. Even the Cathedral grounds, by far the nicest area of this square mile of filth, seemed to be inhabited by the dregs of society all of whom had a dog or 5 with them so they could coat the beautiful surroundings with a good layer of dog shit. 

Millions of fucking sea gulls as well.   

• 2 years later...
Guest Lairy Larry
On 05/08/2019 at 11:21, Stubby Pecker said:

Being the summer hols, I've got the occasional day off to spend with my darling children and in an attempt to stop them beating 7 bells out of each other and sending me 100% insane I decided to take them on a day out on the only bus that visits our rural idyll a week. My choice of destination (the only choice) was poor.

Fuck me side ways, if there's ever an urban shit dump that deserves to be napalmed to oblivion with a few tons of white phos grenades thrown in for good measure its Glawster. Every other cunt was either spaced out on drugs or booze, a tattooed scag head lurching like a zombie or a Slavic interloper with 14 rat kids all decked out in matching sports wear. Even the Cathedral grounds, by far the nicest area of this square mile of filth, seemed to be inhabited by the dregs of society all of whom had a dog or 5 with them so they could coat the beautiful surroundings with a good layer of dog shit. 

Millions of fucking sea gulls as well.   

I'm heading down that way this weekend; I'm going to fuck the bollox out of every one of your pet newts while you watch, then do a celebratory shite in your wide open whore mouth.

Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

sea gulls .. fucking gull or specif species of fucking gulls .. noisy and numerous fucking gulls are likely to be lesser black-backed fucking gulls or Herring fucking gulls .. and what about the feral fucking pigeons?

In case you failed to notice, nobody gave a fuck in 2019 and nobody gives a fuck now.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 22/01/2022 at 08:15, Dead Penelope said:

sea gulls .. fucking gull or specif species of fucking gulls .. noisy and numerous fucking gulls are likely to be lesser black-backed fucking gulls or Herring fucking gulls .. and what about the feral fucking pigeons?

Pigeons and gulls have adapted themselves to the modern world in ways which Darwin could not have anticipated. They feed off the fast food detritus we throw away. Of course this processed  crap is just as unhealthy for them as it is for us. Personally i’d rather get my air pistol and blow their brains out rather than throw chips and battered fish at them and watch the greedy bastards getting so fat they can hardly get off the ground. It’s enough to make you become a vegan.

I like vegans but I couldn’t eat a whole one.