CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fancy Dress Invite

Neil

Just received an invitation to a wedding,a second marriage for both concerned as they are both in their late 40's.An 80's themed fucking fancy dress do! Give me fucking strength,on what planet do these cunts live when expecting you to check in your dignity at the door and look like a cunt for the night.Fucking grow up.Maybe I'll go as Michael Ryan complete with live ammunition.

55 minutes ago, Neil said:

Just received an invitation to a wedding,a second marriage for both concerned as they are both in their late 40's.An 80's themed fucking fancy dress do! Give me fucking strength,on what planet do these cunts live when expecting you to check in your dignity at the door and look like a cunt for the night.Fucking grow up.Maybe I'll go as Michael Ryan complete with live ammunition.

If they are in their late 40s wedding should really be mid to late 90s themed .. cunts have be watching too much of that "Get the Quattro" Ashes to Ashes crap.

33 minutes ago, Neil said:

It was a shit decade for music,fashion and most other things.80's theme nights are ever fucking where and I just don't fucking get it.

What? You have to pretend you’re in your 80’s. Just wandering around mumbling with piss and shit in your pants. I like the idea of that.

5 hours ago, Neil said:

You'll need a shitty, smelly parka in that case. Punkers will probably let you borrow his. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
6 hours ago, Neil said:

Go as Michael Jackson.

You'd have to rent a chimpanzee and hire a black midget to accompany you, though.

Maybe bring a couple of the neighborhood little boys along, too.

5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Go as Michael Jackson.

You'd have to rent a chimpanzee and hire a black midget to accompany you, though.

Maybe bring a couple of the neighborhood little boys along, too.

That's Ratty's costume. He dresses as Michael Jackson and cavorts in his window every Halloween, to deter trick or treaters.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's Ratty's costume. He dresses as Michael Jackson and cavorts in his window every Halloween, to deter trick or treaters.

I heard they had to have a word with him about unzipping his trousers and sticking an unwrapped Snickers bar out of it.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What colour Jackson? He started the 80s black but got gradually lighter. 

That's a good question, but since we're talking about an 80's themed party, I'd suggest going with whichever shade he was around 1985 or so.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You'd have to consult the Dulux shade chart.

We always used the Pantone Color Guide when I was working in exhibit design...

GG6103N-pantone-graphics-pms-srgb-cmyk-h

8 hours ago, Neil said:

Do as my Solicitor did when he reluctantly attended a fancy dress party.....

He donned his usual 3 piece tweed suit and around his shoulders he had a piece of washing line from which hung several pairs of ladies knickers....He was a chest of drawers...

lol.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exploding phosphorous lights, the choice for a new generation.

I wonder if they extinguished his head by pouring Pepsi on it.

Ain't singin' for Pepsi, 
Ain't singin' for Coke. 
I don't sing for nobody, 
Makes me look like a joke. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ain't singin' for Pepsi, 
Ain't singin' for Coke. 
I don't sing for nobody, 
Makes me look like a joke. 

Neil looked so... Young... back then.

With all his hair and only one chin.

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

We always used the Pantone Color Guide when I was working in exhibit design...

GG6103N-pantone-graphics-pms-srgb-cmyk-h

It's spelt Colour with a 'u', you fucking Yankee cunt and besides, Pantone is primarily for inks and gay artist types. Men use either DCD or Ral colour references. What Pantone shade is your presidents hair? Fuck UrSelf.

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
Fuck. I'm clever, like Roops.