CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that read menus out loud

Neil

They both sit there and there's always one cunt that reads the fucking full menu aloud despite the fact that others are looking at the self same thing.Usually their reading culminates in asking "What are you having?".Absolute fucking twunts

36 minutes ago, Neil said:

They both sit there and there's always one cunt that reads the fucking full menu aloud despite the fact that others are looking at the self same thing.Usually their reading culminates in asking "What are you having?".Absolute fucking twunts

I can't say that I have actually heard one reading the whole menu aloud, but a large percentage of these cunts do seem to have to mouth every fucking word they read which can be irritating in itself.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I wasn't aware they had menus at Salvation Army soup kitchens.

• Like 2

I got arrested for reading the menu out in the brothels of Pompeii "I'll have one of those fuckers!"  "Ooh look,a fucking face sitting orgy,get me one of those cunts!"..........no sense of humour those Ities.

3 hours ago, Zeebad said:

Or the cunts that pronounce the menu with a foreign accent.

I'm going to carry on assuming, without a single shred of evidence and until proven otherwise, that every single new cunt that wanders in here is thecatwoman.

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm going to carry on assuming, without a single shred of evidence and until proven otherwise, that every single new cunt that wanders in here is thecatwoman.

I never met Profb, but I've seen some historical material, and it seemed genuinely mental. Some shit about, "me crumpets are deformed! I put marmalade on me crumpets and feel all loved up!"

And, she seemed strongly attracted to Brony Keith.

12 hours ago, Neil said:

Were you in McDonald’s or Kenfucky Chechen chicken at the time!

I’m playing golf Ireland at the moment if that’s helpful ......

Wombat.

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I never met Profb, but I've seen some historical material, and it seemed genuinely mental. Some shit about, "me crumpets are deformed! I put marmalade on me crumpets and feel all loved up!"

And, she seemed strongly attracted to Brony Keith.

She wouldn't leave me alone either, but I think it was a frank sock puppet.