CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fu-Kendumbasscunt

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Guest Salty Piss Flap

What a fuckin' dumbass cunt.

Man denied passport because of 'vulgar' last name: 'They're restricting my freedom'

fu-kennard-a-ma-392130.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Kenny Fu-Kennard, 33, whose surname used to be Kennard, changed his name in 2016 and even got a driving license under his new moniker. 

A former soldier from the U.K. who changed his surname to "Fu-Kennard" for a laugh says the joke has backfired — he was denied a passport.

Kenny Fu-Kennard, 33, whose surname used to be Kennard, changed his name in 2016 and even got a driving license under his new moniker.

But when his passport expired and he applied for a new one this year, his application was denied because his name "may cause offense."

The supermarket worker from Cornwall has contested HM Passport Office's verdict three times — but the Home Office has refused to budge.

https://www.foxnews.com/travel/man-denied-passport-vulgar-name.amp

What kind of idiot makes a fucking joke out of his name, then pisses himself when it fucks him over?

What a cunt.

The worst part is that it's not even very funny.

If he was going to go through all the trouble and expense, he should have changed it to Fuckenntard. Not only funnier, but more accurately descriptive.

26 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Man denied passport because of 'vulgar' last name: 'They're restricting my freedom'

A former soldier from the U.K. who changed his surname to "Fu-Kennard" for a laugh says the joke has backfired — he was denied a passport.

But when his passport expired and he applied for a new one this year, his application was denied because his name "may cause offense."

The supermarket worker from Cornwall has contested HM Passport Office's verdict three times — but the Home Office has refused to budge.

What kind of idiot makes a fucking joke out of his name, then pisses himself when it fucks him over?

What a cunt.

If he was going to go through all the trouble and expense, he should have changed it to Fuckenntard. Not only funnier, but more accurately descriptive.

Fuckenwanker is better.

Guest judgetwi

Yet another narcissistic, attention seeking, can’t crawl far enough up my own arse two bob wank artist.

i read about this cunt and he said “life is too short to be boring”.

Thank you Emmanuel fucking Kunt. So just top yourself shithead and stop boring the rest of the world you fucking saddo.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was good in the Rocky Horror Show.

You're clearly referring to Mr Furter, the cross-dressing makeup wearing narcissistic gaylord who erroneously believes himself to be the best specimen in his chosen arena. 

And we both know where this is heading. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

What a cunt.

I think the answer is 'someone who believes in general freedom of expression - even if that is freedom to make a family-sized twat of yourself - and that the State should wind its fucking overeaching neck in'.

I find the name 'Gary Lineker' offensive for buggery-fuck's sake!

Granted it's a cuntish thing to do, but if it wasn't for fuckwits like this we'd have nothing to complain about and, as long as he isn't doing it for fraudulent purposes, the authorities should let him make a cunt of himself.

Many people have changed their name and gone on to bigger and better lives, Elton John, George Michael, Freddie Mercury...er...I think we see a theme developing...oh dear!

3 hours ago, kylie said:

Granted it's a cuntish thing to do, but if it wasn't for fuckwits like this we'd have nothing to complain about and, as long as he isn't doing it for fraudulent purposes, the authorities should let him make a cunt of himself.

Many people have changed their name and gone on to bigger and better lives, Elton John, George Michael, Freddie Mercury...er...I think we see a theme developing...oh dear!

I seem to recall that you have changed your name a couple of times in the last year or so. Have you noticed any accompanying gayness?

On 07/08/2019 at 21:42, Salty Piss Flap said:

What a cunt.

You fucking stupid Yankee doodle twat. It's LICENCE with a C, not an S. The same with OFFENCE, which coincidentally reminds me, your existence offends me.

On 07/08/2019 at 21:42, Salty Piss Flap said:

What a cunt.

Who gives a fuck Salty, I certainly don't. It's his life he ain't hurting anyone.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You fucking stupid Yankee doodle twat. It's LICENCE with a C, not an S. The same with OFFENCE, which coincidentally reminds me, your existence offends me.

1) I didn't write it, you dim-witted pillock, and...

2) Over here we spell it with an S, so go fuck yourself if you don't like it.

Edited by Salty Piss Flap
Please read Rule 12

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

1) I didn't write it, you dim-witted pillock, and...

2) Over here we spell it with an S, so go fuck yourself if you don't like it. Then when you're done, give your sister a go, you incestuous drooling cunt.

You could try slipping the odd "z" instead of an "s" into words like recognise .. that really winds us Brits up even though we have only used "s" instead of "z" in such words since the 1950s eg British Railways were "nationalized" in 1948 and de-nationalised in 1997.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Who gives a fuck Salty, I certainly don't. It's his life he ain't hurting anyone.

One might think that someone who purports to be a "Major Cunt" might have a cuntish opinion or two on the subject of some idiot turning his name into a Fu-Ken joke, but hey, whatever.

I suppose testosterone depletion eventually catches up with some men, turning them into soft, anile old milquetoasts who've lost all their former vim and vigor.

Have your nurse put your blanket over your lap, then have some hot cocoa and a nap.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Glowworm said:

You could try slipping the odd "z" instead of an "s" into words like recognise that really winds us Brits up even though we have only used "s" instead of "z" in such words since the 1950s eg British Railways were "Nationalized" in 1940 and de-nationalised in 1997.

Anything I can do to piss off the easily pissed off... 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Glowworm said:

Is the spelling "shew" and "shewn" still used for "show" and "shown" on your side of the pond?

Only if we're doing an Ed Sullivan impersonation.

And we'd spell it "shoe"...

1y7y3j.jpg

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

In that context "show" is the correct spelling but you would "shew" me your cards.

I've actually never heard that pronunciation, but it could be some regional dialect.

Sounds kind of mid-western.

Maybe Wiscahhhhhnsin or Minesoooooooota.

Chicaaaaaaaaagooooo maybe even.

Guest Ollyboro
On 08/08/2019 at 00:26, judgetwi said:

Yet another narcissistic, attention seeking, can’t crawl far enough up my own arse two bob wank artist.

i read about this cunt and he said “life is too short to be boring”.

Thank you Emmanuel fucking Kunt. So just top yourself shithead and stop boring the rest of the world you fucking saddo.

As a matter of interest, Judy, when do you get your passport back from the authorities?

13 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I've actually never heard that pronunciation, but it could be some regional dialect.

Sounds kind of mid-western.

Maybe Wiscahhhhhnsin or Minesoooooooota.

Chicaaaaaaaaagooooo maybe even.

Whenever I meet a Canadian, I always try and make them say 'aboot' lots of times.

Guest DrCunt
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whenever I meet a Canadian, I always try and make them say 'aboot' lots of times.

Operation 'Get behind the darkies'. Classic.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I first went there, I was amazed that they usually ended a sentence with "eh?" As in "I'm going oot to work, eh?".  "We're going bowling, eh?". Were the telling me or asking me? Eh?