CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

So a bunch of rich cunts and their sleb puppets turn up for a piss up to discuss “climate change” and other ways they are going to save the world (ie make sure they are calling the shots)

They they are ....... President O’Bummer, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles, Orlando Bloom, Katy Perry, loads of slebs i’ve never heard of and, the jewel of the crown...... the ginger Rupert himself, the pussy whipped Harry Hewitt, the newly converted Prince of the SJWs.

Fuck me, do they really think we are  interested in these rich ponces lecturing us, telling us what to do, how to think? Yes they do and, sadly, they are probably right. 

I don’t know how James Corden and Gary Taxdodger Lineker know more about geo politics than I do but most cunts think they do so that’s ok then.

The way I see it, if these peacefuls really want to integrate they should have found a way to get some suicide bombers into that cuntfest and blow the fuck out of these stinking hypocritical parasites.

That way I could have given old Abdul a smile the next time he is ripping me off by skimping on the salad on my chicken shish. Tight fisted Turkish cunt.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So a bunch of rich cunts and their sleb puppets turn up for a piss up to discuss “climate change” and other ways they are going to save the world (ie make sure they are calling the shots)

They they are ....... President O’Bummer, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles, Orlando Bloom, Katy Perry, loads of slebs i’ve never heard of and, the jewel of the crown...... the ginger Rupert himself, the pussy whipped Harry Hewitt, the newly converted Prince of the SJWs.

Fuck me, do they really think we are  interested in these rich ponces lecturing us, telling us what to do, how to think? Yes they do and, sadly, they are probably right. 

I don’t know how James Corden and Gary Taxdodger Lineker know more about geo politics than I do but most cunts think they do so that’s ok then.

The way I see it, if these peacefuls really want to integrate they should have found a way to get some suicide bombers into that cuntfest and blow the fuck out of these stinking hypocritical parasites.

That way I could have given old Abdul a smile the next time he is ripping me off by skimping on the salad on my chicken shish. Tight fisted Turkish cunt.

What no St.David of Beckham? Blimey, he obviously didn't get an invite because I couldn't imagine him turning down the chance to get that stupid face of his seen at such an event. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

As far as i can see theres only one parasite on that list thats actually costing you jewds baby. Once they're not charging me they can say what they like and tongue whatever hole they feel gets them the most column centimetres 

Panzbaby 

I suspected he was a fan of Harry Styles but do you really think Jewdy spends his cash on his records when it could be spent on pints of Double Diamond and a kebab? 

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Where's those Boeing 737 Max's when you need them?

Guest judgetwi
On 08/08/2019 at 10:07, Cunty BigBollox said:

I suspected he was a fan of Harry Styles but do you really think Jewdy spends his cash on his records when it could be spent on pints of Double Diamond and a kebab? 

Double Diamond? Now you’re fucking talking. I hear they are bringing that back but, sadly, not in bottles and cans. I can’t see many pubs in Londonistab serving that to the snowflakes and Nancy boys.

One of the great unanswered questions.......whatever happened to light and bitter? That was the drink for all working class blokes back in the day. Sadly taken over by the European and Yank lagers.

We can’t ever rely on CAMRA to bring that back......just a bunch of beardy, remoaner, wimminz rights, save the planet fucking tossers.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Double Diamond? Now you’re fucking talking. I hear they are bringing that back but, sadly, not in bottles and cans. I can’t see many pubs in Londonistab serving that to the snowflakes and Nancy boys.

One of the great unanswered questions.......whatever happened to light and bitter? That was the drink for all working class blokes back in the day. Sadly taken over by the European and Yank lagers.

We can’t ever rely on CAMRA to bring that back......just a bunch of beardy, remoaner, wimminz rights, save the planet fucking tossers.

Light and keg was the real mans beer. Apparently it was light ale and whatever was in the drip tray. 

Should suit a rag and bone man like you a treat.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Light and keg was the real mans beer. Apparently it was light ale and whatever was in the drip tray. 

Should suit a rag and bone man like you a treat.

That’s another thing! Whatever happened to the rag and bone man? Nowadays they call that “recycling” and it is oh so posh and “look at me, i’m saving the fucking planet”. 

I can’t believe a pikey is calling me a rag and bone man. You’re just a pretend pikey aren’t you Mrs Bullshitter?

35 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The successor to Double Diamond, still brew one batch per year, to be bottled and supplied to a single customer. Prince Phillip.

absolutely true.

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The successor to Double Diamond, still brew one batch per year, to be bottled and supplied to a single customer. Prince Phillip.

absolutely true.

Fuck Phil the Greek. If he gets his finger out and arranges for the Markle bitch to have an unfortunate accident I might change my mind about the old cunt. In the meantime he can kiss my fat hairy arse.