CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Criminal Gangs in the Republic of Ireland

Penny Farthing

17 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

We haven't heard from Panzerknacker for a few days have we?

By a process of elimination (literally!) they're probably marching up his drive now for a meeting between Mr Bullet and Dr Frontal-Lobes on the pretext of something or other.

Old Panzie blocked me a couple months ago so I did not expect any response from him.

Guest judgetwi
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Drugs jewdz baby..damned nasty business it is

Panzbaby 

Exactly my point Pansy. I suspect you give even less of a shit about these fucking cunts than I do.

Every dead waster saves the taxpayer a shitload of money.

Youd miss the provos ..pre good Friday agreement the concerned parties would have been invited to a bit of a pow wow..matters sorted..some ordered out of the jurisdiction..and if that failed ..maybe a transit load of lads comin down n smashing a few knees ..and if that failed ..the eradication of the top tier of the respective parties...but pre good friday it wouldn't have been let get to where it is now ..the rub outs would have happened long ago..

Panzbaby 

18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Youd miss the provos ..pre good Friday agreement the concerned parties would have been invited to a bit of a pow wow..matters sorted..some ordered out of the jurisdiction..and if that failed ..maybe a transit load of lads comin down n smashing a few knees ..and if that failed ..the eradication of the top tier of the respective parties...but pre good friday it wouldn't have been let get to where it is now ..the rub outs would have happened long ago..

Panzbaby 

Due respect to the provos, they did kill 20 innocent cunts in Birmingham but at least they did so for some earthly reason rather than for the hope of an eternal life in an imaginary paradise with 72 imaginary virgins given to them by a sky fairly who doesn't exist.

22 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Due respect to the provos, they did kill 20 innocent cunts in Birmingham but at least they did so for some earthly reason rather than for the hope of an eternal life in an imaginary paradise with 72 imaginary virgins given to them by a sky fairly who doesn't exist.

No one in Birmingham has a legitimate reason to live.           Fucking shithole

• Like 2

It was a very miserable in December 2017, what made it seem even more miserable, depressing and dreary was the fact that most of the women and girls were dressed in what looked like drab, dreary and dirty nun like clothing. Its takes me back to August 1989 when I was waiting for a train at Banbury, over on the other mainline platform were a grup of teenaged girls. All of them behaving like typical girls of their age save for the fact that hey were all dressed in dark dismal and dirty looking islamic attire. I sometime wonder what become of them .. probably still dressed in that dreary islamic attire with daughter and perhaps even granddaughters are similarly attired in the same miserable and dirty looking clothing. Perhaps the saddest thing and greatest irony about these religious zealots whose religions are supposed to be about saving their souls for all eternity is that so many of them no longer have a soul.