CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who waste their fucking lives tinkering with old cars

Neil

The fucking things spend more time up on bricks than they do on the road."I've just picked up a bargain,300 quid and it only needs a new clutch" fast forward 5 years and the cunt has never seen tarmac and its "I got rid of that and bought a Stag,only needs a gearbox" Yeah right,that's never gonna get done.Get a fucking grip you cunts,get a life and stop wasting time and money on scrap.

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

The fucking things spend more time up on bricks than they do on the road."I've just picked up a bargain,300 quid and it only needs a new clutch" fast forward 5 years and the cunt has never seen tarmac and its "I got rid of that and bought a Stag,only needs a gearbox" Yeah right,that's never gonna get done.Get a fucking grip you cunts,get a life and stop wasting time and money on scrap.

You still got that Mark 2 Cortina.

Guest DrCunt
5 minutes ago, Neil said:

The fucking things spend more time up on bricks than they do on the road.

Sounds like a few women I know.

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

Eddie’s got everything in stock to get it back on the road.(All counterfeit and highly dangerous parts)

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Classic 'sports cars'. Some cunt pays 70 grand for a vintage Ferrari or Aston. Which will be outperformed by a Focus RS. 

If you've got 70 grand and you like fast cars, buy an M3 or a Nissan GTR you stupid fucking cunt.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Classic 'sports cars'. Some cunt pays 70 grand for a vintage Ferrari or Aston. Which will be outperformed by a Focus RS. 

If you've got 70 grand and you like fast cars, buy an M3 or a Nissan GTR you stupid fucking cunt.

I owned a Skyline R33 a while back. Fucking great fun. Interior like a Datsun Sunny but went like shit off a shovel. 

Drove a Jensen Interceptor years ago. Bombing up the M6 in the fast lane when I had this Ford Cosworth up my arse flashing me. Put the sandal down slightly and left the cunt for dead. Looked at the speedometre and the cunt was doing 150mph. 

Managed to get the fucker into the garage and re-sprayed and off to the Gulf tout sweet. Certainly showed those Cosworth driving fuzz what for. 

Guest Erroreptile404
14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I owned a Skyline R33 a while back. Fucking great fun. Interior like a Datsun Sunny but went like shit off a shovel. 

Course you did, what you really mean is you owned a red and yellow little tykes pedal car, wanker.

21 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Course you did, what you really mean is you owned a red and yellow little tykes pedal car, wanker.

I admit You’ve probably driven loads more fast cars than me but all yours have been in your bedroom on your games console with your spastic geeky chums.

Fuck Off