CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Now don't get me wrong, I like Kathy Burke. I think she's a fantastic actress. But fuck me has she piled on the pounds. Tonight she was on the One Show and the sight of her huge double chin, wobbling away as she was chatting, put me off the chicken Jalfrezi and Saag Aloo which I lovingly cooked from scratch.  Added to that, Joe Lycett, who obviously thinks himself as the new Julian Clary, he has the distinction of being less funny than Clary (and that takes some doing) was the presenter. 

Come on Kath, cut down on the jaffa cakes. Nil by mouth for fuck sake. See what I did there? Lol fuck off.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Now don't get me wrong, I like Kathy Burke. I think she's a fantastic actress. But fuck me has she piled on the pounds. Tonight she was on the One Show and the sight of her huge double chin, wobbling away as she was chatting, put me off the chicken Jalfrezi and Saag Aloo which I lovingly cooked from scratch.  Added to that, Joe Lycett, who obviously thinks himself as the new Julian Clary, he has the distinction of being less funny than Clary (and that takes some doing) was the presenter. 

Come on Kath, cut down on the jaffa cakes. Nil by mouth for fuck sake. See what I did there? Lol fuck off.

Cafe Burke

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How's the second bottle of claret sinking in at 10pm on a Friday you lonely old hag?

28 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How's the second bottle of claret sinking in at 10pm on a Friday you lonely old hag?

Wow. Yet another brilliant, original observation from your good self. I mean 'hag' has never been used on here before. If only you could stay longer, this site would be enriched with your pearls of wisdom.  Aristotle, Kant, Nietzsche, Descartes; I mean you're up there with the fucking best of them.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Fat shaming. So she likes a kebab and a few family size bars of Dairy Milk now and again.?

Kathy can still do a better impersonation of a pikey than you any day of the week.

Guest judgetwi
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unfortunately, he isn't. He's a smart cunt. But I fucking guarantee that he has mental health conditions that have fucked it all up anyway. Hope that's of some comfort.

Oi vei ! So i’m a nutter already? But i’ve got Harry Hewitt and his SJW Hollywood bitch of a wife on my side so fuck you.

Wait a minute...... i’m white, male, working class, heterosexual and fucking Jewish ( i’m not really but i’m just going along for the laugh)

I do believe i’m fucked!

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oi vei ! So i’m a nutter already? But i’ve got Harry Hewitt and his SJW Hollywood bitch of a wife on my side so fuck you.

Wait a minute...... i’m white, male, working class, heterosexual and fucking Jewish ( i’m not really but i’m just going along for the laugh)

I do believe i’m fucked!

Reported for five successive lies, preceded by and followed by two facts

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 10/08/2019 at 22:33, King Billy said:

Reported for five successive lies, preceded by and followed by two facts

That’s very confusing Billy Boy. So you are asking the average punter to track through my comment, figure out the five lies..... and then decide which are the “facts” which might precede or follow it? You don’t want much do you?

Were you a script writer on 3-2-1 back in the day by any chance?

And this week you have won!.......Dusty Fucking Bin!

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

That’s very confusing Billy Boy. So you are asking the average punter to track through my comment, figure out the five lies..... and then decide which are the “facts” which might precede or follow it? You don’t want much do you?

Were you a script writer on 3-2-1 back in the day by any chance?

And this week you have won!.......Dusty Fucking Bin!

Twas merely a joke Judge. Grassing is as bad as noncing, in my book. I for one find your work to be rather good.

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Twas merely a joke Judge. Grassing is as bad as noncing, in my book. I for one find your work to be rather good.

You’ve confused me again Billy Boy. So if my next door neighbour is inviting local children into his back garden rubber paddling pool, and is handling their bodies in a questionable way ( observed by yours truly from the bedroom window) am I not supposed to “grass” him up?  Is there some moral code that i’m not aware of?

Do I have to take into account that he might be a peaceful or a booshka booshka and I might be accused of racism? Or, perhaps, he might send one of his  Roma mates around to cut my fucking throat? Moral dilemmas ain’t quite they used to be.

Know what I mean?

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You’ve confused me again Billy Boy. So if my next door neighbour is inviting local children into his back garden rubber paddling pool, and is handling their bodies in a questionable way ( observed by yours truly from the bedroom window) am I not supposed to “grass” him up?  Is there some moral code that i’m not aware of?

Do I have to take into account that he might be a peaceful or a booshka booshka and I might be accused of racism? Or, perhaps, he might send one of his  Roma mates around to cut my fucking throat? Moral dilemmas ain’t quite they used to be.

Know what I mean?

No moral dilemma there at all Judge. Adults have been known to have unexplained accidents in their own paddling pools and as a good neighbour, who wouldn’t phone 999 if you looked out the same bedroom window one morning and saw him face down in  said pool. 

Know What I mean?

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

No moral dilemma there at all Judge. Adults have been known to have unexplained accidents in their own paddling pools and as a good neighbour, who wouldn’t phone 999 if you looked out the same bedroom window one morning and saw him face down in  said pool. 

Know What I mean?

I'm more fucking worried about the fact that a grown man would go upstairs to his bedroom, purely to observe a paddling pool full of children. I hope he's some sort of lifeguard.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
On 09/08/2019 at 16:55, camberwell gypsy said:

Sounds like Britain's version of Kirstie Alley...

005b2d2fbf87d92a491021ab139499a4.jpg

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm more fucking worried about the fact that a grown man would go upstairs to his bedroom, purely to observe a paddling pool full of children. I hope he's some sort of lifeguard.

It’s a very irresponsible way to behave actually at this time of year. Paddling pools are not the way to be using up water in the SE of England. It’s a very scarce and valuable commodity. The Judge should consider grassing him to the water board or the Green Party or some other cunts.

3 hours ago, Gunter von hagenballs said:

20 pints of cider. Trousers down. Nickers pulled to the side.Bins rattling. What are we talking about?

Sounds like you're about to take a dump in a back street , has that Vindaloo got to you already?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks. You beat me to it Eric! Though it depends on if he's got his cock in his hand or an erection.

• Like 1