CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

More like Kirstie Valley, judging by that photo on the right. 

Kirstie Valley is a large, deep canyon in Southern California, created when actress and former Cheers star Kirstie Alley slipped and fell down on what was previously flat land. 

It took the Army Corps of Engineers several days using hydraulic building jacks and large earth moving equipment, to finally get her into an upright position from which she could walk out on her own. 

It has been speculated that a couple of recent earthquakes were triggered by the shock waves from the pounding of her immense feet with each step she took.

Word is that they're designing a highly specialized, oversized rail car to be pulled by four to six large diesel engines working in tandem, to get her around from place to place.

Studies are also being done to examine the feasibility of employing multiple Sikorsky Skycrane helicopters to utilize as part of a personal transportation system for her.

We all wish them the best of luck.

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Kirstie Valley is a large, deep canyon in Southern California, created when actress and former Cheers star Kirstie Alley slipped and fell down on what was previously flat land. 

It took the Army Corps of Engineers several days using hydraulic building jacks and large earth moving equipment, to finally get her into an upright position from which she could walk out on her own. 

It has been speculated that a couple of recent earthquakes were triggered by the shock waves from the pounding of her immense feet with each step she took.

Word is that they're designing a highly specialized, oversized rail car to be pulled by four to six large diesel engines working in tandem, to get her around from place to place.

Studies are also being done to examine the feasibility of employing multiple Sikorsky Skycrane helicopters to utilize as part of a personal transportation system for her.

We all wish them the best of luck.

Her cunt is reportedly as big as the Mariana Trench, and fishier.

Guest Betterthanyou
3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Bollocks. You beat me to it Eric! Though it depends on if he's got his cock in his hand or an erection.

He is one of the most boring cunts here though amusingly enough he seems to think, he is, well, amusing. Still lets see how you peado inference is greeted, you stupid thick Billy type cunt *sniggers.

Guest Betterthanyou
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who is one of the most boring cunts here?

Now don't get defensive Eric, hopefully you can see the context in my reply as to whom I'm referring too, if you can't then fuck it, it's you.

1 hour ago, Betterthanyou said:

He is one of the most boring cunts here though amusingly enough he seems to think, he is, well, amusing. Still lets see how you peado inference is greeted, you stupid thick Billy type cunt *sniggers.

Well fuck me the Corners resident downs syndrome sufferers back? Don't make me call the care home again and get your internet privileges revoked.

Fuck off, you horrendously unfunny cunt.

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Well fuck me the Corners resident downs syndrome sufferers back? Don't make me call the care home again and get your internet privileges revoked.

Did you notice that as well?  Perhaps he’s not better than anyone. ‘More of a spastic than you’ seems more appropriate for the demented little hobgoblin.

• Like 1

Guest Betterthanyou
5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

No need to get pre peado inference ban angry sulking cunt *sniggers

14 minutes ago, Betterthanyou said:

Now don't get defensive Eric, hopefully you can see the context in my reply as to whom I'm referring too, if you can't then fuck it, it's you.

You’re not better at grammar than me, but I think we both knew that already. 

With that acknowledged, carry on. 

Guest Betterthanyou
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

You’re not better at grammar than me, but I think we both knew that already. 

With that acknowledged, carry on. 

What the fuck has your grandma have to do with this?

Guest Betterthanyou
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Did you notice that as well?  Perhaps he’s not better than anyone. ‘More of a spastic than you’ seems more appropriate for the demented little hobgoblin.

Wahhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh Billy on her way to another meltdown grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *sniggers

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I certainly did Bill. I've avoided getting into it with him though as he's clearly a vauxhall conference player.

I was hoping the cunt had done a Micheal Hutchence and choked to death on a Seville while wanking. Though it seems he's now care in the community after his sections ended.

Guest Betterthanyou
1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

I certainly did Bill. I've avoided getting into it with him though as he's clearly a vauxhall conference player.

I was hoping the cunt had done a Micheal Hutchence and choked to death on a Seville while wanking. Though it seems he's now care in the community after his sections ended.

Bye bye, enjoy your break Miss uhahahahaha

On 09/08/2019 at 21:55, camberwell gypsy said:

Now don't get me wrong, I like Kathy Burke. I think she's a fantastic actress. But fuck me has she piled on the pounds. Tonight she was on the One Show and the sight of her huge double chin, wobbling away as she was chatting, put me off the chicken Jalfrezi and Saag Aloo which I lovingly cooked from scratch.  Added to that, Joe Lycett, who obviously thinks himself as the new Julian Clary, he has the distinction of being less funny than Clary (and that takes some doing) was the presenter. 

Come on Kath, cut down on the jaffa cakes. Nil by mouth for fuck sake. See what I did there? Lol fuck off.

Chicken Jalfrezi eh?

Guest Betterthanyou
10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Jewdy won't grass Princess. He's old school Charlton athletic.

And neither will I, however we live in treacherous times on this site it seems.

Guest judgetwi
On 12/08/2019 at 15:09, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm more fucking worried about the fact that a grown man would go upstairs to his bedroom, purely to observe a paddling pool full of children. I hope he's some sort of lifeguard.

Excellent. When all you’ve got is abuse it’s inevitable that you end up scraping the bottom of the barrel. Fat, queer, poor, Jewish and disabled not good enough for you. You couldn’t even be arsed to slag off members of my family.

No, just jump straight to paedophilia. I got there quicker than I thought.

16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Excellent. When all you’ve got is abuse it’s inevitable that you end up scraping the bottom of the barrel. Fat, queer, poor, Jewish and disabled not good enough for you. You couldn’t even be arsed to slag off members of my family.

This retort appears to be on loop, J. What else you got? 

12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Shut it you whiny little professional  victim.

If you leave an open goal that obvious, don't expect someone not to take advantage. Especially, as you're so fond of reminding others.. "It's called Cunts Corner".

You're the epitome of those you criticise most, snowflakes. You strop about, lashing out spitefully at every cunt. And when you get a taste of your own vitriol, begin jumping about shouting about being victimised. 

You're a nasty little hypocrite.

• Like 1