CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

It’s been a while and I think others remember the details more than I do. I honestly couldn’t believe how far I took him. A supposedly semi-intelligent man not only turned up for his pre-theatre dinner, he actually called me to lodge a complaint. Marvellous. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shut it you whiny little professional  victim.

If you leave an open goal that obvious, don't expect someone not to take advantage. Especially, as you're so fond of reminding others.. "It's called Cunts Corner".

You're the epitome of those you criticise most, snowflakes. You strop about, lashing out spitefully at every cunt. And when you get a taste of your own vitriol, begin jumping about shouting about being victimised. 

You're a nasty little hypocrite.

He's a strange one for certain. I can't work him out, not that I need to.

Do bear in mind though Eric, this is coming from a prat who thinks the NFL will establish successful UK based teams/franchises in the coming decade.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Do bear in mind though Eric, this is coming from a prat who thinks the NFL will establish successful UK based teams/franchises in the coming decade.

'22, 29... HUT-HUT-HUT! 

Let's go out there and win one for the Gipper!'

What a fucking wanker.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shut it you whiny little professional  victim.

If you leave an open goal that obvious, don't expect someone not to take advantage. Especially, as you're so fond of reminding others.. "It's called Cunts Corner".

You're the epitome of those you criticise most, snowflakes. You strop about, lashing out spitefully at every cunt. And when you get a taste of your own vitriol, begin jumping about shouting about being victimised. 

You're a nasty little hypocrite.

Clearly you don’t understand the difference between having the piss taken out of you and being accused of raping children. 

Besides anything else, it’s against the rules but when you are on here 24 hours a day and bung money to maintain the only life you have Mrs Roops will obviously look the other way.

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Clearly you don’t understand the difference between having the piss taken out of you and being accused of raping children. 

Besides anything else, it’s against the rules but when you are on here 24 hours a day and bung money to maintain the only life you have Mrs Roops will obviously look the other way.

Where does it say you rape children? Show me. In fact, show me any sexual inference linking you to paedophilia. 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where does it say you rape children? Show me. In fact, show me any sexual inference linking you to paedophilia. 

Its a watertight case you've got here, Eric. Clearly you were just questioning his credentials - my bet is he still has to use armbands in the pool and is lashing out in humiliation at the fact.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I never said that Marje. But do you know the extent of interest in NFL in this country? Do you know the sales figures for NFL apparel in this country? Have you ever been to an NFL game at Wembley and seen the money that is being made?

Why do you think the new Spurs stadium has an NFL pitch that can be slid up over the football pitch? Why do you think the dressing rooms are specically built to accommodate 53 players and all the cunts who come with them?

Personally, I don’t think there will ever be an NFL franchise in this country but I could be wrong. It’s all about money Marjorie. If there are enough cunts making money out of it then it will fucking happen. Trust me.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

I never said that Marje. But do you know the extent of interest in NFL in this country? Do you know the sales figures for NFL apparel in this country? Have you ever been to an NFL game at Wembley and seen the money that is being made?

Why do you think the new Spurs stadium has an NFL pitch that can be slid up over the football pitch? Why do you think the dressing rooms are specically built to accommodate 53 players and all the cunts who come with them?

Personally, I don’t think there will ever be an NFL franchise in this country but I could be wrong. It’s all about money Marjorie. If there are enough cunts making money out of it then it will fucking happen. Trust me.

Do you become excited when you see tall muscular men in tight, shiny trousers?

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Inference is the relevant word. You obviously know what it means and you know what you did. All your little mates backing you up can’t change that. It’s there in black and white.

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you become excited when you see tall muscular men in tight, shiny trousers?

Yet another badly disguised inference. Why don’t you just say I take cock in my mouth? No point in asking you to grow up.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Inference is the relevant word. You obviously know what it means and you know what you did. All your little mates backing you up can’t change that. It’s there in black and white.

I think you're missing the point here Jewdy? Or have consumed one to many cans of special brew, again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Then report it. Yes, the inference was there. But not in an accusatory context with relevance to participatory involvement with any sex crime. 

Because I don't think you're a sex criminal, dum dum.

you left a broad angle for interpretation by suggesting a fictitious scenario whereby you watch a paddling pool full of children from an upstairs window. A bizarre thing for anyone to do. I merely questioned why somebody would be doing that. 

Finished crying about it yet? Try drinking less, and not leaving your comments wide open to exploitation. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Then report it. Yes, the inference was there. But not in an accusatory context with relevance to participatory involvement with any sex crime. 

you left a broad angle for interpretation by suggesting a fictitious scenario whereby you watch a paddling pool full of children from an upstairs window. A bizarre thing for anyone to do. I merely questioned why somebody would be doing that. 

Finished crying about it yet? Try drinking less, and not leaving your comments wide open to exploitation. 

It was an incredibly bizarre scenario to both think of and share. The mind boggles hey?

Guest judgetwi
30 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I think you're missing the point here Jewdy? Or have consumed one to many cans of special brew, again.

You’re right as usual Marjorie. Well sort of. First of all it’s “too” not “to”. I would have thought that a brainbox like you would know that.

The last time I had Special Brew ( note the CAPITAL letters) I was 18 years old and, literally, ended up under the table. 

But i’m won’t bother you with that story, I leave that sort of thing to you and your arselicking mates.

Oh, I nearly forgot to say........your arselicking mates on a fucking website! 😁

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whoaah!  So I object to being called a paedophile and it’s because i’m pissed? 

I wonder if Gary Glitter thought of that one?